I am supposed to fly out of PHL tomorrow afternoon to Tennessee- and then fly back home to PHL on Sunday morning. Not sure if I should risk it, during this whole Irene mess. It's not business, but to visit my mom and sister. What do you think?
Need to be at work on Monday morning- and afraid with the hurricane, I may get stuck in an airport.
Thanks for any suggestions/opinions!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://rxtestosteronesite.com/primo-garcinia/
- 2 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 3 How to figure out the cost of a trip when purchasing insurance.
- 4 Airtreks and Bootsnall
- 5 Consolidators for Biz Class - has any one used one?
- 6 Miami International Airport
- 7 T4 (AA) remodel at LAX
- 8 What should I know about flying Southwest?
- 9 Complimentary upgrades on Delta with companion
- 10 Question on checkin for international
- 11 travelling with ensure
- 12 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 13 Connection time
- 14 Flight from Athens to Santorini?
- 15 Connecting in Toronto for return to US
- 16 Award travel and fees
- 17 Arlanda connecting flight Intl to oslo Customs??
- 18 PHL layover
- 19 Is there a best day to book an international flight? a best day to fly?
- 20 searching for flights on Kayak
- 21 PHL-CDG airline change with checked bags (less than 2 hrs) HELP!!!
- 22 U.K. Registered Traveler vs Fast Track
- 23 Booking with airline vs. Orbitz or Priceline
- 24 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 25 Purchasing third coach seat for two passengers on international flight