I am supposed to fly out of PHL tomorrow afternoon to Tennessee- and then fly back home to PHL on Sunday morning. Not sure if I should risk it, during this whole Irene mess. It's not business, but to visit my mom and sister. What do you think?
Need to be at work on Monday morning- and afraid with the hurricane, I may get stuck in an airport.
Thanks for any suggestions/opinions!
Opinion on flying during Irene
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Unsealed pills ok for airlines?
- 2 Using half of a RT ticket
- 3 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 4 Turkish airlines
- 5 Frankfurt connection
- 6 Turkish Airlines / Layover at IST questions
- 7 Aadvantage seats availability
- 8 1 Hour 1 minute connection in Newark
- 9 Schengen visa inquiry
- 10 Keeping AA miles alive
- 11 ATL - domestic flight use security International terminal?
- 12 Singapore Airlines SilverKris Lounge Singapore Changi Airport
- 13 Singapore Airlines
- 14 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 15 Singapore Airlines A380 Business Class SQ 322 Sin to London
- 16 Malaysia-Singapore-Taiwan
- 17 New rules for United Mileage Plus elite qualification
- 18 What to do about Travelguard denied insurance claim?
- 19 RUH to AMS via CDG-1 hr layover enough?
- 20 United Premier status?
- 21 Wow airlines discount flights to London from US
- 22 Independent ticketing
- 23 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 24 Taxes refunded when Canceling a Flt
- 25 Connecting at Schiphol