I am supposed to fly out of PHL tomorrow afternoon to Tennessee- and then fly back home to PHL on Sunday morning. Not sure if I should risk it, during this whole Irene mess. It's not business, but to visit my mom and sister. What do you think?
Need to be at work on Monday morning- and afraid with the hurricane, I may get stuck in an airport.
Thanks for any suggestions/opinions!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Praise for Delta One
- 2 http://www.supplementadvise.com/cla-safflower-oil/
- 3 http://www.supplementadvise.com/cla-safflower-oil/
- 4 Transiting in Nadi Airport, Fiji
- 5 http://greencoffeesupremecleanseidea.com/x-alpha-muscle/
- 6 http://justantiagingcare.com/rejuvolyte-skin-cream/
- 7 http://justantiagingcare.com/rejuvolyte-skin-cream/
- 8 Connecting flight through Amsterdam
- 9 Long layover in PHL
- 10 Boarding US-bound Flight with Expired Green Card
- 11 Good air fare?
- 12 Southwest and pax rights
- 13 American vs United
- 14 Which airport for connection to/from Europe?
- 15 immigration passport control
- 16 international flight luggage pick-up waiting time
- 17 Canceled Flight Compensation
- 18 Unable to Purchase on Spirit Airline?
- 19 IAH layover time
- 20 Immigration Control When Connecting Through Europe
- 21 CDG Air France flight connection to Madrid
- 22 How Would You Rate Iberia Air Customer Service?
- 23 The Top 100 Airlines
- 24 Can a person go home at a transit
- 25 Caution while booking a ticket on rcg.se