I am supposed to fly out of PHL tomorrow afternoon to Tennessee- and then fly back home to PHL on Sunday morning. Not sure if I should risk it, during this whole Irene mess. It's not business, but to visit my mom and sister. What do you think?
Need to be at work on Monday morning- and afraid with the hurricane, I may get stuck in an airport.
Thanks for any suggestions/opinions!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Combining star alliance tickets if purchased separately.
- 2 how to use rewards for upgrades
- 3 Lufthansa luggage limitations
- 4 Tramadol
- 5 easyJet westard-ho
- 6 Help with JFK to VTE flights
- 7 Transiting through FRA
- 8 Best time to book internationsl flights on United, using FF miles
- 9 Why is Malaysian air SO HIGH!!
- 10 Air Berlin Going Out of Business
- 11 question about changing terminals
- 12 Customs/Baggage Claim in Athens Greece Question
- 13 Group Travel on Southwest
- 14 delta arrival virgin atlantic departure at Atlanta
- 15 BA short turnaround time
- 16 Changng a Delta Code Share with KLM
- 17 helli
- 18 redress number question
- 19 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 20 Segment-by-segment searching for award travel? t
- 21 Chicago to Denver or Rapid City?
- 22 How is this possible?
- 23 Connection time at Heathrow
- 24 Would you use frequent flier miles for an Alitalia ticket for next May?
- 25 Travel on China Southern Airlines