DH and I may be moving back to Metro Detroit from our current home in Sydney.
I have been checking the fares with Delta and a RT fare from SYD to LAX is about $1400, whereas a one way fare is about $1700.
I can get to DTW from LAX on points, but was wondering what could happen is I try to cancel the last leg of the RT after we have arrived in Detroit. Will I get a refund? Can they try to charge me the full one-way fare?
Any other suggestions??
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Tramadol
- 2 easyJet westard-ho
- 3 Help with JFK to VTE flights
- 4 Transiting through FRA
- 5 Best time to book internationsl flights on United, using FF miles
- 6 Why is Malaysian air SO HIGH!!
- 7 Air Berlin Going Out of Business
- 8 question about changing terminals
- 9 Customs/Baggage Claim in Athens Greece Question
- 10 how to use rewards for upgrades
- 11 Group Travel on Southwest
- 12 Combining star alliance tickets if purchased separately.
- 13 delta arrival virgin atlantic departure at Atlanta
- 14 BA short turnaround time
- 15 Changng a Delta Code Share with KLM
- 16 helli
- 17 redress number question
- 18 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 19 Segment-by-segment searching for award travel? t
- 20 Chicago to Denver or Rapid City?
- 21 How is this possible?
- 22 Connection time at Heathrow
- 23 Would you use frequent flier miles for an Alitalia ticket for next May?
- 24 Travel on China Southern Airlines
- 25 To pass the time on long haul flights..