DH and I may be moving back to Metro Detroit from our current home in Sydney.
I have been checking the fares with Delta and a RT fare from SYD to LAX is about $1400, whereas a one way fare is about $1700.
I can get to DTW from LAX on points, but was wondering what could happen is I try to cancel the last leg of the RT after we have arrived in Detroit. Will I get a refund? Can they try to charge me the full one-way fare?
Any other suggestions??
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Frustrated w/ 1 qt bag limit
- 2 Laguardia hassle?
- 3 Last minute required change cost us $4,000
- 4 Changing Dates on United FF award tix
- 5 Sky Airlines - buying tickets from USA over internet!
- 6 United/Lufthansa code share--can't reserve seats until departure??????
- 7 PHL-CDG airline change with checked bags (less than 2 hrs) HELP!!!
- 8 Which airport for connection to/from Europe?
- 9 Using half of a round trip ticket...
- 10 Handicap assistance at FCO
- 11 KLM Business Class
- 12 Travelling to Australia on a passport with less then 6 months validity?
- 13 Admirals Club Lounge Access for First Class Int'l Passengers?
- 14 First time, Best Business class?
- 15 Flying from Tokyo (NRT or HND) to San Francisco (SFO or SJC). Options?
- 16 Best ideas to pack in your carry on?
- 17 Eurowings & Cologne Airpot
- 18 Miami>LHR>AMS
- 19 From NYC to MAD and to NYC from LISBON..direct flights
- 20 Comments on BA BOS-LHR flights, equipment
- 21 Asking for a sandwich in lieu of a hot meal
- 22 KLM is unfair to vegetarians!
- 23 Using American Miles
- 24 Changing airlines n 1.5 h in CDG, is it possible?
- 25 Airline sold ticket with short connection