DH and I may be moving back to Metro Detroit from our current home in Sydney.
I have been checking the fares with Delta and a RT fare from SYD to LAX is about $1400, whereas a one way fare is about $1700.
I can get to DTW from LAX on points, but was wondering what could happen is I try to cancel the last leg of the RT after we have arrived in Detroit. Will I get a refund? Can they try to charge me the full one-way fare?
Any other suggestions??
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Does It Efforts? Find Out Now
- 2 Transiting in Nadi Airport, Fiji
- 3 Southwest and pax rights
- 4 Domestic layover on an international flight
- 5 Intl flight with connection at EWR question
- 6 Canceled Flight Compensation
- 7 A horror story about Justfly
- 8 international flight luggage pick-up waiting time
- 9 Praise for Delta One
- 10 Connecting flight through Amsterdam
- 11 Long layover in PHL
- 12 Boarding US-bound Flight with Expired Green Card
- 13 Good air fare?
- 14 American vs United
- 15 Which airport for connection to/from Europe?
- 16 immigration passport control
- 17 Unable to Purchase on Spirit Airline?
- 18 IAH layover time
- 19 Immigration Control When Connecting Through Europe
- 20 CDG Air France flight connection to Madrid
- 21 How Would You Rate Iberia Air Customer Service?
- 22 The Top 100 Airlines
- 23 Can a person go home at a transit
- 24 Caution while booking a ticket on rcg.se
- 25 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?