DH and I may be moving back to Metro Detroit from our current home in Sydney.
I have been checking the fares with Delta and a RT fare from SYD to LAX is about $1400, whereas a one way fare is about $1700.
I can get to DTW from LAX on points, but was wondering what could happen is I try to cancel the last leg of the RT after we have arrived in Detroit. Will I get a refund? Can they try to charge me the full one-way fare?
Any other suggestions??
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Cheap flights to Europe from Pittsburg
- 2 Delta/Virgin Atlantic carryon sizes
- 3 Getting Global entry interview appointment
- 4 Consolidators for Biz Class - has any one used one?
- 5 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 6 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 7 How to figure out the cost of a trip when purchasing insurance.
- 8 Airtreks and Bootsnall
- 9 Miami International Airport
- 10 T4 (AA) remodel at LAX
- 11 What should I know about flying Southwest?
- 12 Complimentary upgrades on Delta with companion
- 13 Question on checkin for international
- 14 travelling with ensure
- 15 Connection time
- 16 Flight from Athens to Santorini?
- 17 Connecting in Toronto for return to US
- 18 Award travel and fees
- 19 Arlanda connecting flight Intl to oslo Customs??
- 20 PHL layover
- 21 Is there a best day to book an international flight? a best day to fly?
- 22 searching for flights on Kayak
- 23 PHL-CDG airline change with checked bags (less than 2 hrs) HELP!!!
- 24 U.K. Registered Traveler vs Fast Track
- 25 Booking with airline vs. Orbitz or Priceline