DH and I may be moving back to Metro Detroit from our current home in Sydney.
I have been checking the fares with Delta and a RT fare from SYD to LAX is about $1400, whereas a one way fare is about $1700.
I can get to DTW from LAX on points, but was wondering what could happen is I try to cancel the last leg of the RT after we have arrived in Detroit. Will I get a refund? Can they try to charge me the full one-way fare?
Any other suggestions??
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementoffers.org/primal-x/
- 2 Carry on
- 3 Premium Economy - Air France vs Lufthansa
- 4 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
- 5 Delta to Tel Aviv from JFK
- 6 Is it safe to put a laptop in a carry on suitcase?
- 7 SFO runway closures ?
- 8 Sky Airlines - buying tickets from USA over internet!
- 9 JetBlue Hub in Fort Lauderdale
- 10 Car seat harassment
- 11 International arrival - easiest airport for connection?
- 12 Is connection time of 1 hour enough for transfer from A24 to Z20
- 13 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 14 Air Canada rouge or air transat?
- 15 Short Layover (1 hour) in Seattle/Tacoma?
- 16 Saga Class on Icelandair
- 17 JAL or AA business--LAX to TKO
- 18 Checked Luggage on Separate Tickets
- 19 WestJet to add budget line
- 20 gate distance
- 21 Luggage Newark - Houston - Belize and back
- 22 Luggage tag
- 23 Departing FCO
- 24 carryon fee on international flights?
- 25 Incomplete first name on international ticket