DH and I may be moving back to Metro Detroit from our current home in Sydney.
I have been checking the fares with Delta and a RT fare from SYD to LAX is about $1400, whereas a one way fare is about $1700.
I can get to DTW from LAX on points, but was wondering what could happen is I try to cancel the last leg of the RT after we have arrived in Detroit. Will I get a refund? Can they try to charge me the full one-way fare?
Any other suggestions??
One way vs Round Trip Fare-Cancelling last leg of RT
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Etihad is an anagram of 'I hated...'
- 2 Mobile Board Passes--
- 3 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 4 Business Class Summer Sales
- 5 Choices for Air - AF, KLM via Europe OR SAA via JNB to HARARE, Zim
- 6 AA or BA to OSL
- 7 Best Airline for Trip to Istanbul
- 8 What to pack in your "personal item" for an overseas flight
- 9 Visas and flight diversions
- 10 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 11 Half Empty Airliner
- 12 Non Refundable Tickets
- 13 Scarcity of award travel in July on United Airlines
- 14 A Entire Area Blocked Off?
- 15 AA and USair
- 16 Multi-city pricing and strategy
- 17 Ailine security- a strange question
- 18 Paris-London-Dublin
- 19 Orbitz or Cheaptickets or Priceline via Kayak?
- 20 Should I purchase now?
- 21 Flight not always appearing on United website
- 22 Curious...ORD to NAN
- 23 Not showing up for a connecting flight - to tell or not to tell?
- 24 Duty Free Liquor
- 25 United to enforce carry-on size limits