DH and I may be moving back to Metro Detroit from our current home in Sydney.
I have been checking the fares with Delta and a RT fare from SYD to LAX is about $1400, whereas a one way fare is about $1700.
I can get to DTW from LAX on points, but was wondering what could happen is I try to cancel the last leg of the RT after we have arrived in Detroit. Will I get a refund? Can they try to charge me the full one-way fare?
Any other suggestions??
One way vs Round Trip Fare-Cancelling last leg of RT
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 What to pack in your "personal item" for an overseas flight
- 2 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 3 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 4 Visas and flight diversions
- 5 Half Empty Airliner
- 6 AA or BA to OSL
- 7 Non Refundable Tickets
- 8 Scarcity of award travel in July on United Airlines
- 9 A Entire Area Blocked Off?
- 10 AA and USair
- 11 Multi-city pricing and strategy
- 12 Ailine security- a strange question
- 13 Paris-London-Dublin
- 14 Orbitz or Cheaptickets or Priceline via Kayak?
- 15 Should I purchase now?
- 16 Flight not always appearing on United website
- 17 Curious...ORD to NAN
- 18 Not showing up for a connecting flight - to tell or not to tell?
- 19 Duty Free Liquor
- 20 United to enforce carry-on size limits
- 21 definition of internationl "secure" area with international airports
- 22 Beware of Bravofly
- 23 Travelling with a less than pristine passport
- 24 Traveling to Germany can i carry Pickles & Sweets in the checked In Luggage
- 25 connecting flight in Frankfurt how long a layover is necessary