DH and I may be moving back to Metro Detroit from our current home in Sydney.
I have been checking the fares with Delta and a RT fare from SYD to LAX is about $1400, whereas a one way fare is about $1700.
I can get to DTW from LAX on points, but was wondering what could happen is I try to cancel the last leg of the RT after we have arrived in Detroit. Will I get a refund? Can they try to charge me the full one-way fare?
Any other suggestions??
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://www.healthdietaleart.com/operalux-cream/
- 2 Premium Economy Virgin Atlantic
- 3 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?
- 4 Help with Seats on KLM Flight
- 5 Traveling to Spain in March
- 6 Google Flights ?
- 7 LAX Domestic to Int'l Connx
- 8 Norwegian Air - What's the catch?
- 9 FLL Navigating Fort Lauderdale airport
- 10 Logging into my Aadvantage account
- 11 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 12 Flying "Backwards"
- 13 Europe (Lisbon) to Miami: Iberia or Lufthansa in terms of cabin comfort?
- 14 Asking for a sandwich in lieu of a hot meal
- 15 Reclining Seats in BA Premium Econ?
- 16 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 17 Delta and Virgin
- 18 Cancellation of Thai Airway return trip ticket
- 19 Newark connection
- 20 connection in jfk for only 90 minutes
- 21 Which airline for Paris/Nice?
- 22 Ticket spelling error with Orbitz
- 23 Cooperating with Airport Security
- 24 SMF to NCE or CDG
- 25 Book inter-Europe as part of open-jaw?