DH and I may be moving back to Metro Detroit from our current home in Sydney.
I have been checking the fares with Delta and a RT fare from SYD to LAX is about $1400, whereas a one way fare is about $1700.
I can get to DTW from LAX on points, but was wondering what could happen is I try to cancel the last leg of the RT after we have arrived in Detroit. Will I get a refund? Can they try to charge me the full one-way fare?
Any other suggestions??
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://bellecomplexnorway.com/nu-youth-anti-wrinkle/
- 2 http://bellecomplexnorway.com/nu-youth-anti-wrinkle/
- 3 http://getmenshealth.com/ripped-testo/
- 4 the health club however nonetheless no longer getting
- 5 Anyone familiar with clearme.com?
- 6 Cheapest method to transfer from Dulles to Reagan Airport?
- 7 Security lines at IAD
- 8 Domestic/International Connection SFO
- 9 SFO Amex lounge/T3 security access
- 10 Dreamliner and altitude sickness
- 11 Getting a ride to Toronto Airport. Driver must have passport?
- 12 Houston Airport - United Airlines
- 13 Business class discounted brokers. Fly with class.com
- 14 Exchanging seats with a basketball player
- 15 CDG transit time
- 16 Ryanair
- 17 Transfer time to flight to US, LHR Term 3
- 18 Transit time at JFK from T4 to T1
- 19 A horror story about Justfly
- 20 How does luggage go to the wrong place?
- 21 restaurants at the Albuquerque sunport
- 22 small claims court for travel website (orbitz)
- 23 Tipping Flight Attendants??? Is this the new norm?
- 24 Soutwest Airlines Terms
- 25 Day of the week for the best price