DH and I may be moving back to Metro Detroit from our current home in Sydney.
I have been checking the fares with Delta and a RT fare from SYD to LAX is about $1400, whereas a one way fare is about $1700.
I can get to DTW from LAX on points, but was wondering what could happen is I try to cancel the last leg of the RT after we have arrived in Detroit. Will I get a refund? Can they try to charge me the full one-way fare?
Any other suggestions??
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://eternitynaturalscleanse.com/megadrox-and-testadrox/
- 2 http://eternitynaturalscleanse.com/megadrox-and-testadrox/
- 3 Arr Stansted; Dep LHR, one night in London: where?
- 4 Booking SNAFU with Qatar Airways
- 5 Anyone tried Turkish Airlines for long flights before?
- 6 How does luggage go to the wrong place?
- 7 small claims court for travel website (orbitz)
- 8 Turkish Airlines - Leg disappeared
- 9 I hour connection Heathrow
- 10 KLM refund process - not good!
- 11 AA seat assignments
- 12 AA Business Class on 777
- 13 Saga Class on Icelandair
- 14 Beach Ball headrest?
- 15 Bravofly Legal Actions
- 16 Tipping Flight Attendants??? Is this the new norm?
- 17 SkyLux - Anyone have Feedback??
- 18 Rome To Sardinia
- 19 Do I have time to recheck bags in Athens and make my flight
- 20 Has anyone heard of Dealber?
- 21 Baggage Checked-through on Non-* Alliance?
- 22 name on ticket and passport
- 23 Best Multi-City Booking Site?
- 24 Changing flights in LAX from international to Domestic
- 25 Aer Lingus DC-Dublin?