I have been searching all day and hope you guys can help me.
I'm am flying from the U.S. to Europe. The international flight is with Lufthansa.
So, the carry on bag has a limit of about 18lb or 8 kg.
My question is regarding the "one personal item" policy, which there isn't a lot info on Lufthansa's website.
I'm planning on taking a carry on with me and a laptop bag, but without a laptop. Instead I need to carry some other items that won't go into carry on - probably an condenser mic, audio interface, some Cd's and DVDs possibly, some papers and maybe notebooks among other things.
Will there be a problem with carrying quiet a few items in the laptop bag as my "one personal item"?
also is the weight limit with the "one personal item" the same as the carry on or a different weight limit applies?
Lufthansa is ambiguous on this topic.
Anyone have experience with this
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Separate tickets with only carry ons -- do I have to go through customs?
- 2 Check your electronics or fly American
- 3 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 4 Sea-Tac Virgin Atlantic flight
- 5 Flying through Casablanca
- 6 How to book YYZ-ZRH-NBO-YYZ ?
- 7 what if connecting flight cancels
- 8 enough time for this flight?
- 9 Qantas FF access to Emirates lounge CDG?
- 10 aRound-The-World for less than $/€ 1,200
- 11 EasyJet
- 12 TSA OR Global Entry
- 13 How to figure out the cost of a trip when purchasing insurance.
- 14 "This route is pending regulatory approval."
- 15 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 16 U.K. Registered Traveler vs Fast Track
- 17 How do you get from terminal 8 to terminal 2 at JFK airport?
- 18 Amsterdam flight change
- 19 AA FF flights
- 20 Consolidators for Biz Class - has any one used one?
- 21 Delta/Virgin Atlantic carryon sizes
- 22 Ways to stay entertained at Toronto Airport
- 23 Compensation after engine fire, 2 day delay
- 24 Europe's LCC routes - lots of changes!
- 25 Delta or El Al to Israel?