I have been searching all day and hope you guys can help me.
I'm am flying from the U.S. to Europe. The international flight is with Lufthansa.
So, the carry on bag has a limit of about 18lb or 8 kg.
My question is regarding the "one personal item" policy, which there isn't a lot info on Lufthansa's website.
I'm planning on taking a carry on with me and a laptop bag, but without a laptop. Instead I need to carry some other items that won't go into carry on - probably an condenser mic, audio interface, some Cd's and DVDs possibly, some papers and maybe notebooks among other things.
Will there be a problem with carrying quiet a few items in the laptop bag as my "one personal item"?
also is the weight limit with the "one personal item" the same as the carry on or a different weight limit applies?
Lufthansa is ambiguous on this topic.
Anyone have experience with this
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://iqdermaessentials.com/alpha-extreme-plus/
- 2 Aiports in Paris
- 3 International flights to Uganda
- 4 "Bait and Switch" and KLM
- 5 Laguardia hassle?
- 6 Last minute required change cost us $4,000
- 7 U.S Passport Photos-- Okay to Smile?
- 8 Consolidators for Biz Class Seats
- 9 Questions about reclaiming FF miles
- 10 Transfer between Terminal 4 and Terminal 5 at LHR
- 11 Same ticket, Rome to JFK via Alitalia then Delta, baggage?
- 12 Website to indicate number of seats sold?
- 13 Parking at JFK
- 14 Help with Delta terminal in Atlanta
- 15 Sky Airlines - buying tickets from USA over internet!
- 16 Justfly.com
- 17 Can I clear customs and make my connections at YYZ and BOS?
- 18 Flying Tokyo-YYZ in economy- direct or break it up in YVR?
- 19 Flying from Tokyo (NRT or HND) to San Francisco (SFO or SJC). Options?
- 20 Is Bravofly A Scam?
- 21 Getting wedding clothes from here to there
- 22 Transit Visa in Heathrow Terminal 5
- 23 Frankfurt connections Lufthansa to United
- 24 Frustrated w/ 1 qt bag limit
- 25 SEA to Gran Canaria on Separate Tickets