I have been searching all day and hope you guys can help me.
I'm am flying from the U.S. to Europe. The international flight is with Lufthansa.
So, the carry on bag has a limit of about 18lb or 8 kg.
My question is regarding the "one personal item" policy, which there isn't a lot info on Lufthansa's website.
I'm planning on taking a carry on with me and a laptop bag, but without a laptop. Instead I need to carry some other items that won't go into carry on - probably an condenser mic, audio interface, some Cd's and DVDs possibly, some papers and maybe notebooks among other things.
Will there be a problem with carrying quiet a few items in the laptop bag as my "one personal item"?
also is the weight limit with the "one personal item" the same as the carry on or a different weight limit applies?
Lufthansa is ambiguous on this topic.
Anyone have experience with this
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://supplementch3mistry.com/chantel-st-claire-ca/
- 2 International arrival - easiest airport for connection?
- 3 Checked Luggage on Separate Tickets
- 4 Carry on
- 5 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 6 WestJet to add budget line
- 7 JetBlue Hub in Fort Lauderdale
- 8 gate distance
- 9 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
- 10 Luggage Newark - Houston - Belize and back
- 11 Luggage tag
- 12 Premium Economy - Air France vs Lufthansa
- 13 Departing FCO
- 14 carryon fee on international flights?
- 15 Incomplete first name on international ticket
- 16 FCO - CDG - SFO connection
- 17 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 18 Changing terminals in Philadelphia
- 19 AirAsia not accepting payment
- 20 enough time for this flight?
- 21 live in Seattle and dreaming of London? Norwegian arrives Sept!
- 22 5 hour layover in Toronto (YYZ). Can I leave airport?
- 23 Passport suffix
- 24 Separate tickets with only carry ons -- do I have to go through customs?
- 25 Check your electronics or fly American