I have been searching all day and hope you guys can help me.
I'm am flying from the U.S. to Europe. The international flight is with Lufthansa.
So, the carry on bag has a limit of about 18lb or 8 kg.
My question is regarding the "one personal item" policy, which there isn't a lot info on Lufthansa's website.
I'm planning on taking a carry on with me and a laptop bag, but without a laptop. Instead I need to carry some other items that won't go into carry on - probably an condenser mic, audio interface, some Cd's and DVDs possibly, some papers and maybe notebooks among other things.
Will there be a problem with carrying quiet a few items in the laptop bag as my "one personal item"?
also is the weight limit with the "one personal item" the same as the carry on or a different weight limit applies?
Lufthansa is ambiguous on this topic.
Anyone have experience with this
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://goldenhealthcenters.com/illum-face-cream/
- 2 Getting Global entry interview appointment
- 3 Miami Airport-clearing customs question
- 4 What should I know about flying Southwest?
- 5 Heathrow: Can I make it?
- 6 Atlanta Immigration & Customs
- 7 Renewal of Global Entry
- 8 IAD connection time of 1 hour 5 minutes for flight to Copenhagen.
- 9 More cheap transatlantic flights coming
- 10 Complimentary upgrades on Delta with companion
- 11 Do you get miles with upgraded Econ. fare
- 12 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 13 Ideas for stop over from MAUI to BOS
- 14 Wedding + Honeymoon (Toronto / Sao Paulo / Male)
- 15 Documents for E-tickets?
- 16 Qantas A380 vs 744 in economy
- 17 Enough time
- 18 Flight Review – Vancouver to Hong Kong – Air Canada – Business Class
- 19 American Airines - Bad plane going; No plane coming back
- 20 Fare searches with flexible dates.
- 21 BA economy premiun seats
- 22 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 23 JFK Time Between Terminals?
- 24 British Airways headphones/earbuds
- 25 Book inter-Europe as part of open-jaw?