As I was trying to research flights for my annual Asia trip in November, I realized this is the first tie I've done it on the "new" United site. I had the old site set up to show me the number of each booking code available (NC, XC, etc) so I could search for upgradeable seats. I've just realized the new site doesn't do that or I don't know how to set it up to do so. As a Million-Miler, I feel silly asking this question, but I haven't been able to find a place of the site to set this up.
Old United Frequent Flier having problems with "new" United website
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 air canada not taking responsibility and not sure where to call
- 2 Taxes and carrier-imposed fees - EXORBITANT!
- 3 Bravofly 1 click 4 all your money !
- 4 Flying from East Coast to Italy - Strategy for Cheap Flights?
- 5 Air France strike over
- 6 Transferring TBIT to Terminal 6 in LAX - lounge options?
- 7 Questions asked by CBP
- 8 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 9 Buying access to airport lounges
- 10 Strange extra security ATL-DCA yesterday
- 11 Air France Pilots Strike
- 12 United Four Across in Biz Class
- 13 Which is better-Quatar or Emirates?
- 14 Air Canada - UTL flight
- 15 Travellers Beware of Online Tricks!
- 16 Using award miles, fly free but pay taxes
- 17 Europe to US destination non-stop options
- 18 Air Canada -- Emergency Row Exit
- 19 Cant get seats on united codeshare
- 20 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 21 Air New Zealand and Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 22 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 23 787-9 Dreamliner
- 24 Turkish airline denying boarding and not fly us to final destination
- 25 What are Level 1 and, especially, Level 2 on AmAirlines Advantage tickets?