As I was trying to research flights for my annual Asia trip in November, I realized this is the first tie I've done it on the "new" United site. I had the old site set up to show me the number of each booking code available (NC, XC, etc) so I could search for upgradeable seats. I've just realized the new site doesn't do that or I don't know how to set it up to do so. As a Million-Miler, I feel silly asking this question, but I haven't been able to find a place of the site to set this up.
Old United Frequent Flier having problems with "new" United website
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Health and Safety for time left sitting on the tarmac.
- 2 Using a "Fake" Location for Better Flight Prices???
- 3 Air canada checking correct VISA
- 4 Do we need a 3 hour layover at DFW if coming from overseas?
- 5 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 6 TAP Portuguese Air
- 7 Which One World Airline to Use: American, Cathay Pacific, JAL?
- 8 90 minute change at heathrow terminal 5
- 9 Unsealed pills ok for airlines?
- 10 Delta has changed my flight three times (so far)!
- 11 redeeming dividend miles
- 12 Keeping AA miles alive
- 13 Taxis at CDG......
- 14 why hasnt price of airfare dropped?
- 15 United/Lufthansa code share--can't reserve seats until departure??????
- 16 KLM stinks
- 17 Driver's License Expired and TSA
- 18 The beggining of the end of Airbus A380?
- 19 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 20 Please help: Singapore to Tahiti to Hawaii to Singapore
- 21 Name on passport differs from air ticket
- 22 Korean Air Executive Resigns Post After Halting Flight Over Snack Service
- 23 To select a seat or not>
- 24 Using half of a RT ticket
- 25 United Flight- Houston/Tokyo