As I was trying to research flights for my annual Asia trip in November, I realized this is the first tie I've done it on the "new" United site. I had the old site set up to show me the number of each booking code available (NC, XC, etc) so I could search for upgradeable seats. I've just realized the new site doesn't do that or I don't know how to set it up to do so. As a Million-Miler, I feel silly asking this question, but I haven't been able to find a place of the site to set this up.
Old United Frequent Flier having problems with "new" United website
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Not Re-checking luggage at Port of Entry
- 2 airlines recommendation from the USA to Hong Kong
- 3 American 757 Economy: Renovated Interiors...?
- 4 TSA hand wipe
- 5 "Cabin max" backpacks
- 6 A mini-trip for Global Entry Interview
- 7 What to do about Travelguard denied insurance claim? please help
- 8 Saddle seats - coming to airbus soon
- 9 Avoid Alpha Flight Guru or be stranded somewhere and pay the price!
- 10 United flight reservation change
- 11 Amst-Spain - enough time to leave the airport?
- 12 economy plus seating on United Flights
- 13 Codeshares
- 14 First point if entry in USA
- 15 Help need about onward trabel
- 16 Missing middle name in system -- orbitz refuses to refund
- 17 Jacob Ng Community
- 18 Need Advice: Germany in October Prices
- 19 Austrian Airlines Business Class "Upgrade" - avoid
- 20 Cant get seats on united codeshare
- 21 LAX. Terminal 4 to terminal 6
- 22 Beware of Bravofly
- 23 Connecting in SFO, domestic to international flight
- 24 Bravofly is a scam - beware
- 25 LAX to Tokoy - How much Lay Over TIme Do I Need