As I was trying to research flights for my annual Asia trip in November, I realized this is the first tie I've done it on the "new" United site. I had the old site set up to show me the number of each booking code available (NC, XC, etc) so I could search for upgradeable seats. I've just realized the new site doesn't do that or I don't know how to set it up to do so. As a Million-Miler, I feel silly asking this question, but I haven't been able to find a place of the site to set this up.
Old United Frequent Flier having problems with "new" United website
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Best Airline to Fly to Singapore?
- 2 Considering an Around-the-World ticket
- 3 Taxes and carrier-imposed fees - EXORBITANT!
- 4 Using Award Tickets: things can be flexible at the airport...
- 5 Arrival at SFO
- 6 United Four Across in Biz Class
- 7 Singapore Stopover Holiday - Which Leg?
- 8 American Airlines awards
- 9 Delta?
- 10 Virgin Atlantic to LHR in economy - any opinions?
- 11 Suggestions for non-English-speaking travellers at London Heathrow Airport
- 12 Delayed Luggage
- 13 Ryanair puts on airs
- 14 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 15 Which is better-Quatar or Emirates?
- 16 Flying from East Coast to Italy - Strategy for Cheap Flights?
- 17 Seat selection help Korean Air
- 18 air canada not taking responsibility and not sure where to call
- 19 Travellers Beware of Online Tricks!
- 20 Bravofly 1 click 4 all your money !
- 21 Air France strike over
- 22 Transferring TBIT to Terminal 6 in LAX - lounge options?
- 23 Questions asked by CBP
- 24 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 25 Buying access to airport lounges