As I was trying to research flights for my annual Asia trip in November, I realized this is the first tie I've done it on the "new" United site. I had the old site set up to show me the number of each booking code available (NC, XC, etc) so I could search for upgradeable seats. I've just realized the new site doesn't do that or I don't know how to set it up to do so. As a Million-Miler, I feel silly asking this question, but I haven't been able to find a place of the site to set this up.
Old United Frequent Flier having problems with "new" United website
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 upgrading flights
- 2 Int. min time for connection @ ORD
- 3 Manchester vs London flights from the US
- 4 Kayak monthly search feature gone?
- 5 Hiw Much Time to get Thru Customs & Immigration at IAH
- 6 How to get to JFK from Connecticut without driving
- 7 can you suggest items for "care kit" for first time flyer?
- 8 Questions re. connecting in Toronto for a Europe flight
- 9 Sharing an excellent experience
- 10 Tiger Airways--Is it Really that Bad?
- 11 Fly home from Maldives or Mumbai?
- 12 Checked bag allowance for International travel
- 13 Air Canada - Vancouver-Montreal-QuebecCity
- 14 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 15 Jetstar Business Class
- 16 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 17 spirit airlines usa
- 18 Using AA ff miles for Asia
- 19 How far in advance to book award travel
- 20 Compensation from United Airlines for denial of boarding (involuntary)
- 21 Which airlines serve sparking mineral water to economy passengers?
- 22 Condor Airlines?
- 23 flying Phoenix to JFK to Rome on honeymoon...Where do we clear customs?
- 24 Buying two separate tickets a potential problem?
- 25 Luggage on Long Layover