As I was trying to research flights for my annual Asia trip in November, I realized this is the first tie I've done it on the "new" United site. I had the old site set up to show me the number of each booking code available (NC, XC, etc) so I could search for upgradeable seats. I've just realized the new site doesn't do that or I don't know how to set it up to do so. As a Million-Miler, I feel silly asking this question, but I haven't been able to find a place of the site to set this up.
Old United Frequent Flier having problems with "new" United website
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Choices for Air - AF, KLM via Europe OR SAA via JNB to HARARE, Zim
- 2 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 3 Mobile Board Passes--
- 4 AA or BA to OSL
- 5 Business Class Summer Sales
- 6 Best Airline for Trip to Istanbul
- 7 What to pack in your "personal item" for an overseas flight
- 8 Visas and flight diversions
- 9 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 10 Half Empty Airliner
- 11 Non Refundable Tickets
- 12 Scarcity of award travel in July on United Airlines
- 13 A Entire Area Blocked Off?
- 14 AA and USair
- 15 Multi-city pricing and strategy
- 16 Ailine security- a strange question
- 17 Paris-London-Dublin
- 18 Orbitz or Cheaptickets or Priceline via Kayak?
- 19 Should I purchase now?
- 20 Flight not always appearing on United website
- 21 Curious...ORD to NAN
- 22 Not showing up for a connecting flight - to tell or not to tell?
- 23 Duty Free Liquor
- 24 United to enforce carry-on size limits
- 25 definition of internationl "secure" area with international airports