As I was trying to research flights for my annual Asia trip in November, I realized this is the first tie I've done it on the "new" United site. I had the old site set up to show me the number of each booking code available (NC, XC, etc) so I could search for upgradeable seats. I've just realized the new site doesn't do that or I don't know how to set it up to do so. As a Million-Miler, I feel silly asking this question, but I haven't been able to find a place of the site to set this up.
Old United Frequent Flier having problems with "new" United website
View all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Alaska when to book complicated trip
- 2 Buying business and coach tickets
- 3 Should I switch from AMEX/Delta to say VISA/United?
- 4 For United Frequent Fliers: How will you get to Bangkok now?
- 5 Trying again to get away. End of the year sometimes
- 6 Lufthansa one-way prices
- 7 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 8 Is $361 per person reasonable SLC-Orlando
- 9 Best time to purchase ticket to Orlando from Salt Lake travel end of May?
- 10 Were you "stupid" to buy AA stocks ~2 years ago?
- 11 Medallion status after AA/USAIR merger
- 12 Worst US airline?
- 13 Beware of Bravofly
- 14 Virgin Atlantic Economy - Changeable?
- 15 Premium Economy on Quantas vs. Business Class on Delta?
- 16 Deceptive Airtran Bump Reimbursement
- 17 flight change and immigration time insight: Dallas to Frankfurt to Vienna
- 18 Continue on or stopover?
- 19 Breaking up a flight
- 20 Best routing on AA or BA; BOS/PMO; Business Class Award tix for 2; May 2014
- 21 Flying to the US with engagement ring.
- 22 aadvantage website
- 23 Singapore Airlines A380 Business Class SQ 322 Sin to London
- 24 Sleep in Abu Dhabi airport?
- 25 JFK Transfer - enough time?