I found several appealing fares from NY to various European destinations with Norwegian, but am curious if anyone has experience flying with them long-haul? I know they are a budget airline, and that you're expected to pay for any services, but if anyone can provide insight into comfort and reliability of service (delays/cancellations), I'd greatly appreciate it!
Norwegian Air Shuttle-Long-haul
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Travellers Beware of Online Tricks!
- 2 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 3 Turkish airline denying boarding and not fly us to final destination
- 4 What are Level 1 and, especially, Level 2 on AmAirlines Advantage tickets?
- 5 787-9 Dreamliner
- 6 Air New Zealand and Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 7 La Compagie
- 8 Biz lounge in Toronto
- 9 Which is better-Quatar or Emirates?
- 10 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 11 Flying business class, friend in economy
- 12 Baggage transfer on two separate tickets
- 13 Does O'Hare Terminal 5 have Special TSA Precheck for Security?
- 14 Dubai 96 hour transit visa
- 15 Best seat AA transcon Airbus - first Class
- 16 90 minutes at Brisbane airport - enough time?
- 17 Hotels around JFK Airport
- 18 Best time to redeem AA miles?
- 19 Get a refund or credit for economy United tkts?
- 20 Questions about: Open Ended Airplane Ticket?
- 21 Flying from East Coast to Italy - Strategy for Cheap Flights?
- 22 Ins and Outs of Paying for Extra Legroom in Coach
- 23 HELP ME TO CHOOSE A BEST CONNECTION TO AVOID ROAMING CHARGES IN AUSTRALIA
- 24 Where are All The After Labor Day Airfare Sales to Europe?
- 25 Virgin Australia VS OneTravel