I am going to post this over in the Europe forum also. I have been checking the schedule for flights on Norwegian Air from Prague to Helsinki for months now just for the available flight times in anticipation of booking our flights for next June.
The flight days have always been Tues, Thurs and Sunday. Now, starting in November the days are Mon, Wed, Fri and Sun and these continue until March 20112 which is as far as their calendar goes.
In your opinion does this seem like this is their new flight days from Prague to Helsinki or do you anticipate they will change once again? I cannot book the flights this far ahead but it will affect our stay in Prague if the days change, as I already have an apt booked with anticipating flying out on Wed to Helsinki.
As always, thanks for your input,
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 I miss USAirways
- 2 Major revisions to AAdvantage frequent flyer program
- 3 BA Seat Selection
- 4 layovers and luggage
- 5 AA First class LAX to NRT
- 6 Southwest "Honors" the Military
- 7 Alitalia - Carry on luggage?
- 8 Flying from US with a prearranged VOA for Vietnam
- 9 Bravofly now doing an old scam again?
- 10 Asiana Business class SEA-ICN; Thai Air business class ICN-BKK
- 11 Any experience with #Mobile Passport?
- 12 Short layovers doable from Seattle to Peru?
- 13 Mileage Expiration
- 14 List of fares from MCI
- 15 China Airlines (the one with the pink flower symbol)
- 16 Orbitz? FlightHub? Cheapoair?
- 17 Qatar Airways - Terrible Customer Service
- 18 Hong Kong Air vs China Eastern?
- 19 Istanbul (Sabiha Gökçen) to Frankfurt–Turkish Airlines–Business Class
- 20 Is there a way to track my personal flight travel history?
- 21 Traveling to Dubai for first time
- 22 Business class for honeymoon from Seattle to Paris
- 23 Setting up a flight
- 24 Interesting piece on why and how airlines are making you miserable
- 25 Brussels or Austrian Airlines?