I'm planning to travel with United from the UK to the US, arriving in Newark and connecting there to a domestic US flight. As I'll have to go through international customs and change terminals (which I hear, at Newark, means going through security again) I was wondering how much time it would be advisable to leave between flights? Would 2h45 be enough?
Thank you for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Connecting through Pearson (Europe-USA) on 2 tickets
- 2 BA strike through August! Should I book alternate flights?
- 3 Air Berlin flight rebooking fiasco
- 4 AC Montreal-FCO: scheduling train to Florence
- 5 American Airlines to SAS
- 6 Suggestion for travel agent just to book flights?
- 7 Solo trip to Spain ..then on to London on own???
- 8 Best time to buy tix on Southwest
- 9 2017 World's Top 100 Airlines Identified
- 10 JFK-LHR-Athens. How much time is needed at Heathrow?
- 11 procedure to get tourist visa to austria for Indian
- 12 How Many Stamps in Your Passport?
- 13 Long flight tips and entertainment
- 14 Separate tickets with only carry ons -- do I have to go through customs?
- 15 Norwegian Airlines in Chicago
- 16 How much time do I need to switch planes in CDG
- 17 UA Mileage FF Changes
- 18 Travel with iPad on International Flight
- 19 Is 8 months too early to buy and international plane ticket?
- 20 Is it necessary to book a longer layover for this?
- 21 Traveling to US through Madrid
- 22 El Salvador plane change
- 23 Is it worth looking into a travel agent for booking flights?
- 24 Cheaper to buy plane ticket in Canada instead of US?
- 25 Question about dropping ORD-YYZ leg of HNL-ORD-YYZ