I'm planning to travel with United from the UK to the US, arriving in Newark and connecting there to a domestic US flight. As I'll have to go through international customs and change terminals (which I hear, at Newark, means going through security again) I was wondering how much time it would be advisable to leave between flights? Would 2h45 be enough?
Thank you for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Transfer to Vermont from JFK
- 2 Combining star alliance tickets if purchased separately.
- 3 how to use rewards for upgrades
- 4 Lufthansa luggage limitations
- 5 Tramadol
- 6 easyJet westard-ho
- 7 Help with JFK to VTE flights
- 8 Transiting through FRA
- 9 Best time to book internationsl flights on United, using FF miles
- 10 Why is Malaysian air SO HIGH!!
- 11 Air Berlin Going Out of Business
- 12 question about changing terminals
- 13 Customs/Baggage Claim in Athens Greece Question
- 14 Group Travel on Southwest
- 15 delta arrival virgin atlantic departure at Atlanta
- 16 BA short turnaround time
- 17 Changng a Delta Code Share with KLM
- 18 helli
- 19 redress number question
- 20 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 21 Segment-by-segment searching for award travel? t
- 22 Chicago to Denver or Rapid City?
- 23 How is this possible?
- 24 Connection time at Heathrow
- 25 Would you use frequent flier miles for an Alitalia ticket for next May?