I'm planning to travel with United from the UK to the US, arriving in Newark and connecting there to a domestic US flight. As I'll have to go through international customs and change terminals (which I hear, at Newark, means going through security again) I was wondering how much time it would be advisable to leave between flights? Would 2h45 be enough?
Thank you for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 증권사이트 주가종합지수 oninve.com
- 2 실시간증권정보 현재종합주가지수 oninve.com
- 3 주식정보사이트 주가지수선물 oninve.com
- 4 Separate tickets with only carry ons -- do I have to go through customs?
- 5 Check your electronics or fly American
- 6 New airfare aggregator Concorde.io
- 7 EasyJet
- 8 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 9 Sea-Tac Virgin Atlantic flight
- 10 Flying through Casablanca
- 11 How to book YYZ-ZRH-NBO-YYZ ?
- 12 what if connecting flight cancels
- 13 enough time for this flight?
- 14 Qantas FF access to Emirates lounge CDG?
- 15 aRound-The-World for less than $/€ 1,200
- 16 TSA OR Global Entry
- 17 How to figure out the cost of a trip when purchasing insurance.
- 18 "This route is pending regulatory approval."
- 19 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 20 U.K. Registered Traveler vs Fast Track
- 21 How do you get from terminal 8 to terminal 2 at JFK airport?
- 22 Amsterdam flight change
- 23 AA FF flights
- 24 Consolidators for Biz Class - has any one used one?
- 25 Delta/Virgin Atlantic carryon sizes