I have an upcoming trip to India. I fly from PHL to Newark and then From Newark to Delhi. It's on a Wednesday night and I only have a 1.5 hr connection at Newark. I talked to some friends and they told me that it's going to be too close and I should avoid it. I am also a member with National and have 1 free rental day. My plan was to use the rental and drive straight to Newark from Philly and go direct from there.
I don't have too much experience flying so I have a question. Is it possible for me to check in directly from Newark and for-go checking in at Philly? If so, do I have to notify Continental that I am going to do this?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 British Open
- 2 Connecting through Pearson (Europe-USA) on 2 tickets
- 3 BA strike through August! Should I book alternate flights?
- 4 Air Berlin flight rebooking fiasco
- 5 AC Montreal-FCO: scheduling train to Florence
- 6 American Airlines to SAS
- 7 Suggestion for travel agent just to book flights?
- 8 Solo trip to Spain ..then on to London on own???
- 9 Best time to buy tix on Southwest
- 10 2017 World's Top 100 Airlines Identified
- 11 JFK-LHR-Athens. How much time is needed at Heathrow?
- 12 procedure to get tourist visa to austria for Indian
- 13 How Many Stamps in Your Passport?
- 14 Long flight tips and entertainment
- 15 Separate tickets with only carry ons -- do I have to go through customs?
- 16 Norwegian Airlines in Chicago
- 17 How much time do I need to switch planes in CDG
- 18 UA Mileage FF Changes
- 19 Travel with iPad on International Flight
- 20 Is 8 months too early to buy and international plane ticket?
- 21 Is it necessary to book a longer layover for this?
- 22 Traveling to US through Madrid
- 23 El Salvador plane change
- 24 Is it worth looking into a travel agent for booking flights?
- 25 Cheaper to buy plane ticket in Canada instead of US?