I have an upcoming trip to India. I fly from PHL to Newark and then From Newark to Delhi. It's on a Wednesday night and I only have a 1.5 hr connection at Newark. I talked to some friends and they told me that it's going to be too close and I should avoid it. I am also a member with National and have 1 free rental day. My plan was to use the rental and drive straight to Newark from Philly and go direct from there.
I don't have too much experience flying so I have a question. Is it possible for me to check in directly from Newark and for-go checking in at Philly? If so, do I have to notify Continental that I am going to do this?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 International flights to Uganda
- 2 "Bait and Switch" and KLM
- 3 Laguardia hassle?
- 4 Last minute required change cost us $4,000
- 5 U.S Passport Photos-- Okay to Smile?
- 6 Consolidators for Biz Class Seats
- 7 Aiports in Paris
- 8 Questions about reclaiming FF miles
- 9 Transfer between Terminal 4 and Terminal 5 at LHR
- 10 Same ticket, Rome to JFK via Alitalia then Delta, baggage?
- 11 Website to indicate number of seats sold?
- 12 Parking at JFK
- 13 Help with Delta terminal in Atlanta
- 14 Sky Airlines - buying tickets from USA over internet!
- 15 Justfly.com
- 16 Can I clear customs and make my connections at YYZ and BOS?
- 17 Flying Tokyo-YYZ in economy- direct or break it up in YVR?
- 18 Flying from Tokyo (NRT or HND) to San Francisco (SFO or SJC). Options?
- 19 Is Bravofly A Scam?
- 20 Getting wedding clothes from here to there
- 21 Transit Visa in Heathrow Terminal 5
- 22 Frankfurt connections Lufthansa to United
- 23 Frustrated w/ 1 qt bag limit
- 24 SEA to Gran Canaria on Separate Tickets
- 25 PHL-CDG airline change with checked bags (less than 2 hrs) HELP!!!