I have an upcoming trip to India. I fly from PHL to Newark and then From Newark to Delhi. It's on a Wednesday night and I only have a 1.5 hr connection at Newark. I talked to some friends and they told me that it's going to be too close and I should avoid it. I am also a member with National and have 1 free rental day. My plan was to use the rental and drive straight to Newark from Philly and go direct from there.
I don't have too much experience flying so I have a question. Is it possible for me to check in directly from Newark and for-go checking in at Philly? If so, do I have to notify Continental that I am going to do this?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 meal service on 10:30 pm deaprture?
- 2 connection in jfk for only 90 minutes
- 3 Connection Time at Heathrow.
- 4 Traveling to Spain in March
- 5 Scandinavian SAS Plus
- 6 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 7 Google Flights ?
- 8 Jat Airlines? (AKA Serbia Airlines?)
- 9 Lufthansa or Condor Air
- 10 Norwegian Air - What's the catch?
- 11 LAX Domestic to Int'l Connx
- 12 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?
- 13 Premium Economy Virgin Atlantic
- 14 Help with Seats on KLM Flight
- 15 FLL Navigating Fort Lauderdale airport
- 16 Logging into my Aadvantage account
- 17 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 18 Flying "Backwards"
- 19 Europe (Lisbon) to Miami: Iberia or Lufthansa in terms of cabin comfort?
- 20 Asking for a sandwich in lieu of a hot meal
- 21 Reclining Seats in BA Premium Econ?
- 22 Delta and Virgin
- 23 Cancellation of Thai Airway return trip ticket
- 24 Newark connection
- 25 Which airline for Paris/Nice?