I have an upcoming trip to India. I fly from PHL to Newark and then From Newark to Delhi. It's on a Wednesday night and I only have a 1.5 hr connection at Newark. I talked to some friends and they told me that it's going to be too close and I should avoid it. I am also a member with National and have 1 free rental day. My plan was to use the rental and drive straight to Newark from Philly and go direct from there.
I don't have too much experience flying so I have a question. Is it possible for me to check in directly from Newark and for-go checking in at Philly? If so, do I have to notify Continental that I am going to do this?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://fornatgaex.com/clarity-loeil/
- 2 Wedding + Honeymoon (Toronto / Sao Paulo / Male)
- 3 Documents for E-tickets?
- 4 Do you get miles with upgraded Econ. fare
- 5 Qantas A380 vs 744 in economy
- 6 More cheap transatlantic flights coming
- 7 Getting Global entry interview appointment
- 8 IAD connection time of 1 hour 5 minutes for flight to Copenhagen.
- 9 Miami Airport-clearing customs question
- 10 Enough time
- 11 Flight Review – Vancouver to Hong Kong – Air Canada – Business Class
- 12 American Airines - Bad plane going; No plane coming back
- 13 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 14 Fare searches with flexible dates.
- 15 BA economy premiun seats
- 16 Ideas for stop over from MAUI to BOS
- 17 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 18 JFK Time Between Terminals?
- 19 British Airways headphones/earbuds
- 20 Book inter-Europe as part of open-jaw?
- 21 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 22 Voice calls during flights?
- 23 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?
- 24 altitude sickness on a plane?
- 25 Atlanta Immigration & Customs