I have an upcoming trip to India. I fly from PHL to Newark and then From Newark to Delhi. It's on a Wednesday night and I only have a 1.5 hr connection at Newark. I talked to some friends and they told me that it's going to be too close and I should avoid it. I am also a member with National and have 1 free rental day. My plan was to use the rental and drive straight to Newark from Philly and go direct from there.
I don't have too much experience flying so I have a question. Is it possible for me to check in directly from Newark and for-go checking in at Philly? If so, do I have to notify Continental that I am going to do this?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Business Class 1-800-273-3602 British Airways Business Class Number
- 2 Lufthansa luggage limitations
- 3 Tramadol
- 4 easyJet westard-ho
- 5 Help with JFK to VTE flights
- 6 Transiting through FRA
- 7 Best time to book internationsl flights on United, using FF miles
- 8 Why is Malaysian air SO HIGH!!
- 9 Air Berlin Going Out of Business
- 10 question about changing terminals
- 11 Customs/Baggage Claim in Athens Greece Question
- 12 how to use rewards for upgrades
- 13 Group Travel on Southwest
- 14 Combining star alliance tickets if purchased separately.
- 15 delta arrival virgin atlantic departure at Atlanta
- 16 BA short turnaround time
- 17 Changng a Delta Code Share with KLM
- 18 helli
- 19 redress number question
- 20 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 21 Segment-by-segment searching for award travel? t
- 22 Chicago to Denver or Rapid City?
- 23 How is this possible?
- 24 Connection time at Heathrow
- 25 Would you use frequent flier miles for an Alitalia ticket for next May?