I just checked a flight to Europe, and Orbitz has a new feature: 3 days befor and after, I think it only worked for domestic flights before.
Posting just to let you know if it wasn't discussed before.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Canceled Flight Compensation
- 2 http://utrimcleanseblog.com/revi-spa-cream/
- 3 http://utrimcleanseblog.com/revi-spa-cream/
- 4 Intl flight with connection at EWR question
- 5 Some Q's about Rome airport
- 6 Beach Ball headrest?
- 7 International flight to Domestic Connection in Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson
- 8 Late flight from Miami Intl Airport
- 9 Newark Liberty - how early should I be there?
- 10 Southwest "no-change-fee" - really?
- 11 Duty Free Liquor
- 12 Slightly Damaged Passport
- 13 Bravofly Legal Actions
- 14 EUROPE FLIGHT
- 15 Airport Controlled Seats INTERNATIONAL
- 16 Kenya Airways/Skyteam questions.
- 17 Amex points to Paris/ Italy in 1st
- 18 Aegean Airlines Carry on Allowance
- 19 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 20 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 21 Abu Dhabi transit with separate tickets
- 22 Websites Which Show Flights with Flatbed Seats??
- 23 Overseas Flights with Different Airlines
- 24 Wheelchair Assistance
- 25 Ever cancel tickets on American?