I thought I would get your ideas on where we can go on our holiday in January since you are all so well travelled and I value your input. I realize this is a broad question but am hoping for somewhere we haven't thought about. We would like somewhere hot/warm and not raining. We have 2 weeks starting January 14, 2013. These are destinations we have thought about:
Morocco but from what I have read here there are conflicting opinions on the weather.
Hopefully you guys can add more ideas or elaborate on the ones I am thinking of.
Thanks for your help,
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Bravofly Legal Actions
- 2 Unable to Purchase on Spirit Airline?
- 3 Ryanair targets families
- 4 Boarding US-bound Flight with Expired Green Card
- 5 American vs United
- 6 Flying through Heathrow
- 7 First time, Best Business class?
- 8 Airline sold ticket with short connection
- 9 international flight luggage pick-up waiting time
- 10 Instant Cold Compress and TSA
- 11 Praise for Delta One
- 12 Domestic layover on an international flight
- 13 Caution while booking a ticket on rcg.se
- 14 Transiting in Nadi Airport, Fiji
- 15 Southwest and pax rights
- 16 Intl flight with connection at EWR question
- 17 Canceled Flight Compensation
- 18 A horror story about Justfly
- 19 Connecting flight through Amsterdam
- 20 Long layover in PHL
- 21 Good air fare?
- 22 Which airport for connection to/from Europe?
- 23 immigration passport control
- 24 IAH layover time
- 25 Immigration Control When Connecting Through Europe