I thought I would get your ideas on where we can go on our holiday in January since you are all so well travelled and I value your input. I realize this is a broad question but am hoping for somewhere we haven't thought about. We would like somewhere hot/warm and not raining. We have 2 weeks starting January 14, 2013. These are destinations we have thought about:
Morocco but from what I have read here there are conflicting opinions on the weather.
Hopefully you guys can add more ideas or elaborate on the ones I am thinking of.
Thanks for your help,
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Benefits of Booking Business Class Flights from Los Angeles to Manila
- 2 Canceled Flight Compensation
- 3 http://eternitynaturalscleanse.com/garcinia-melt-diet/
- 4 http://megacleanseradvice.com/io-boost-reviews/
- 5 International flight to Domestic Connection in Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson
- 6 Some Q's about Rome airport
- 7 Late flight from Miami Intl Airport
- 8 Newark Liberty - how early should I be there?
- 9 Intl flight with connection at EWR question
- 10 Southwest "no-change-fee" - really?
- 11 Duty Free Liquor
- 12 Slightly Damaged Passport
- 13 Bravofly Legal Actions
- 14 EUROPE FLIGHT
- 15 Airport Controlled Seats INTERNATIONAL
- 16 Kenya Airways/Skyteam questions.
- 17 Amex points to Paris/ Italy in 1st
- 18 Aegean Airlines Carry on Allowance
- 19 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 20 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 21 Abu Dhabi transit with separate tickets
- 22 Websites Which Show Flights with Flatbed Seats??
- 23 Overseas Flights with Different Airlines
- 24 Wheelchair Assistance
- 25 Ever cancel tickets on American?