I thought I would get your ideas on where we can go on our holiday in January since you are all so well travelled and I value your input. I realize this is a broad question but am hoping for somewhere we haven't thought about. We would like somewhere hot/warm and not raining. We have 2 weeks starting January 14, 2013. These are destinations we have thought about:
Morocco but from what I have read here there are conflicting opinions on the weather.
Hopefully you guys can add more ideas or elaborate on the ones I am thinking of.
Thanks for your help,
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Airline Benefits: How does PTO work?
- 2 Best ideas to pack in your carry on?
- 3 Zurich Airport
- 4 Do I have to change terminals in Zurich?
- 5 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?
- 6 Flying "Backwards"
- 7 Kansas City to Bonaire
- 8 KLM is unfair to vegetarians!
- 9 Stopvers Using UA Miles
- 10 Any experience with #Mobile Passport?
- 11 Confused on Seeing AA Upgrades
- 12 Madrid airport transfer from T4S to T1:Avianca to Egypt Air
- 13 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 14 What Would You Do re Connection Time
- 15 depart to london the earliest in the morning
- 16 American vs United
- 17 Flying on AA into Sicily
- 18 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 19 Your experience with Interjet
- 20 Changing name on return Delta ticket
- 21 American Airlines....thank you!
- 22 Ryanair targets families
- 23 Instant Cold Compress and TSA
- 24 If the UK has exited the EU by next summer....
- 25 Can I make a connection in Reykjavik, KEF with just a 50 minute layover?