I thought I would get your ideas on where we can go on our holiday in January since you are all so well travelled and I value your input. I realize this is a broad question but am hoping for somewhere we haven't thought about. We would like somewhere hot/warm and not raining. We have 2 weeks starting January 14, 2013. These are destinations we have thought about:
Morocco but from what I have read here there are conflicting opinions on the weather.
Hopefully you guys can add more ideas or elaborate on the ones I am thinking of.
Thanks for your help,
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 International flights to Uganda
- 2 "Bait and Switch" and KLM
- 3 Laguardia hassle?
- 4 Last minute required change cost us $4,000
- 5 U.S Passport Photos-- Okay to Smile?
- 6 Consolidators for Biz Class Seats
- 7 Aiports in Paris
- 8 Questions about reclaiming FF miles
- 9 Transfer between Terminal 4 and Terminal 5 at LHR
- 10 Same ticket, Rome to JFK via Alitalia then Delta, baggage?
- 11 Website to indicate number of seats sold?
- 12 Parking at JFK
- 13 Help with Delta terminal in Atlanta
- 14 Sky Airlines - buying tickets from USA over internet!
- 15 Justfly.com
- 16 Can I clear customs and make my connections at YYZ and BOS?
- 17 Flying Tokyo-YYZ in economy- direct or break it up in YVR?
- 18 Flying from Tokyo (NRT or HND) to San Francisco (SFO or SJC). Options?
- 19 Is Bravofly A Scam?
- 20 Getting wedding clothes from here to there
- 21 Transit Visa in Heathrow Terminal 5
- 22 Frankfurt connections Lufthansa to United
- 23 Frustrated w/ 1 qt bag limit
- 24 SEA to Gran Canaria on Separate Tickets
- 25 PHL-CDG airline change with checked bags (less than 2 hrs) HELP!!!