I thought I would get your ideas on where we can go on our holiday in January since you are all so well travelled and I value your input. I realize this is a broad question but am hoping for somewhere we haven't thought about. We would like somewhere hot/warm and not raining. We have 2 weeks starting January 14, 2013. These are destinations we have thought about:
Morocco but from what I have read here there are conflicting opinions on the weather.
Hopefully you guys can add more ideas or elaborate on the ones I am thinking of.
Thanks for your help,
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 엠카지노 casino119 . n e t
- 2 타이산카지노 casino119 . n e t
- 3 사설토토추천 casino119 . n e t
- 4 우리카지노 casino119 . n e t
- 5 Connecting through Pearson (Europe-USA) on 2 tickets
- 6 BA strike through August! Should I book alternate flights?
- 7 Air Berlin flight rebooking fiasco
- 8 AC Montreal-FCO: scheduling train to Florence
- 9 American Airlines to SAS
- 10 Suggestion for travel agent just to book flights?
- 11 Solo trip to Spain ..then on to London on own???
- 12 Best time to buy tix on Southwest
- 13 2017 World's Top 100 Airlines Identified
- 14 JFK-LHR-Athens. How much time is needed at Heathrow?
- 15 procedure to get tourist visa to austria for Indian
- 16 How Many Stamps in Your Passport?
- 17 Long flight tips and entertainment
- 18 Separate tickets with only carry ons -- do I have to go through customs?
- 19 Norwegian Airlines in Chicago
- 20 How much time do I need to switch planes in CDG
- 21 UA Mileage FF Changes
- 22 Travel with iPad on International Flight
- 23 Is 8 months too early to buy and international plane ticket?
- 24 Is it necessary to book a longer layover for this?
- 25 Traveling to US through Madrid