I thought I would get your ideas on where we can go on our holiday in January since you are all so well travelled and I value your input. I realize this is a broad question but am hoping for somewhere we haven't thought about. We would like somewhere hot/warm and not raining. We have 2 weeks starting January 14, 2013. These are destinations we have thought about:
Morocco but from what I have read here there are conflicting opinions on the weather.
Hopefully you guys can add more ideas or elaborate on the ones I am thinking of.
Thanks for your help,
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 KLM Business Class
- 2 Travelling to Australia on a passport with less then 6 months validity?
- 3 Admirals Club Lounge Access for First Class Int'l Passengers?
- 4 Frustrated w/ 1 qt bag limit
- 5 First time, Best Business class?
- 6 Using half of a round trip ticket...
- 7 Changing Dates on United FF award tix
- 8 Flying from Tokyo (NRT or HND) to San Francisco (SFO or SJC). Options?
- 9 Which airport for connection to/from Europe?
- 10 Best ideas to pack in your carry on?
- 11 Eurowings & Cologne Airpot
- 12 Handicap assistance at FCO
- 13 Miami>LHR>AMS
- 14 From NYC to MAD and to NYC from LISBON..direct flights
- 15 Comments on BA BOS-LHR flights, equipment
- 16 Asking for a sandwich in lieu of a hot meal
- 17 KLM is unfair to vegetarians!
- 18 Using American Miles
- 19 Changing airlines n 1.5 h in CDG, is it possible?
- 20 Airline sold ticket with short connection
- 21 Student Universe
- 22 Instant Cold Compress and TSA
- 23 Sky Airlines - buying tickets from USA over internet!
- 24 Very Large Quantities of R/X in Carry On
- 25 Immigration Check Query.