I thought I would get your ideas on where we can go on our holiday in January since you are all so well travelled and I value your input. I realize this is a broad question but am hoping for somewhere we haven't thought about. We would like somewhere hot/warm and not raining. We have 2 weeks starting January 14, 2013. These are destinations we have thought about:
Morocco but from what I have read here there are conflicting opinions on the weather.
Hopefully you guys can add more ideas or elaborate on the ones I am thinking of.
Thanks for your help,
Need help. Where to go. In January
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 TSA Pre-check
- 2 When to book a companion ticket on BA?
- 3 Flying Air Canada: Frankfurt-Toronto-Houston
- 4 "The airport has no ballast - you have to get off"
- 5 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 6 SAS Airlines from SFO to CDG
- 7 Taxes and carrier-imposed fees - EXORBITANT!
- 8 How to get to JFK from Connecticut without driving
- 9 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 10 upgrading flights
- 11 Carryon allowances for US flights...have they changed?
- 12 Airfare for direct flight from Boston (BOS) to Paris (CDG) in April
- 13 SFO-ORD-BRU: 40 minutes changeover at ORD??
- 14 Any advice for flying on Spirit to Guatemala?
- 15 Hiw Much Time to get Thru Customs & Immigration at IAH
- 16 Kayak monthly search feature gone?
- 17 Manchester vs London flights from the US
- 18 Int. min time for connection @ ORD
- 19 can you suggest items for "care kit" for first time flyer?
- 20 Questions re. connecting in Toronto for a Europe flight
- 21 Sharing an excellent experience
- 22 Tiger Airways--Is it Really that Bad?
- 23 Fly home from Maldives or Mumbai?
- 24 Checked bag allowance for International travel
- 25 Air Canada - Vancouver-Montreal-QuebecCity