- I am travelling on a European passport (Visa waiver program), via Emirates to the USA. The spelling of my first and middle names differ slightly from my air ticket to my passport.
I do have dual nationality / a 2nd passport (South African) which shows the correct spelling - but this passport doesn't have a US visa, hence me travelling with the European passport.
Changing and reissuing the ticket is approx $ 400!
Will I have problems with immigration control going into or out of the USA?
Or travelling on flights within the USA?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Toronto to Europe - Open Jaw Prices
- 2 Can a person buy two seats on the same flight for just
- 3 Transfer to Vermont from JFK
- 4 Combining star alliance tickets if purchased separately.
- 5 how to use rewards for upgrades
- 6 Lufthansa luggage limitations
- 7 Tramadol
- 8 easyJet westard-ho
- 9 Help with JFK to VTE flights
- 10 Transiting through FRA
- 11 Best time to book internationsl flights on United, using FF miles
- 12 Why is Malaysian air SO HIGH!!
- 13 Air Berlin Going Out of Business
- 14 question about changing terminals
- 15 Customs/Baggage Claim in Athens Greece Question
- 16 Group Travel on Southwest
- 17 delta arrival virgin atlantic departure at Atlanta
- 18 BA short turnaround time
- 19 Changng a Delta Code Share with KLM
- 20 helli
- 21 redress number question
- 22 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 23 Segment-by-segment searching for award travel? t
- 24 Chicago to Denver or Rapid City?
- 25 How is this possible?