- I am travelling on a European passport (Visa waiver program), via Emirates to the USA. The spelling of my first and middle names differ slightly from my air ticket to my passport.
I do have dual nationality / a 2nd passport (South African) which shows the correct spelling - but this passport doesn't have a US visa, hence me travelling with the European passport.
Changing and reissuing the ticket is approx $ 400!
Will I have problems with immigration control going into or out of the USA?
Or travelling on flights within the USA?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 American Airlines, Iberia, British Airways
- 2 Wedding + Honeymoon (Toronto / Sao Paulo / Male)
- 3 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 4 Layover
- 5 Flight from Athens to Santorini?
- 6 Transferring in Beijing to Hong Kong
- 7 Getting Global entry interview appointment
- 8 Miami Airport-clearing customs question
- 9 What should I know about flying Southwest?
- 10 Heathrow: Can I make it?
- 11 Atlanta Immigration & Customs
- 12 Renewal of Global Entry
- 13 IAD connection time of 1 hour 5 minutes for flight to Copenhagen.
- 14 More cheap transatlantic flights coming
- 15 Complimentary upgrades on Delta with companion
- 16 Do you get miles with upgraded Econ. fare
- 17 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 18 Ideas for stop over from MAUI to BOS
- 19 Documents for E-tickets?
- 20 Qantas A380 vs 744 in economy
- 21 Enough time
- 22 Flight Review – Vancouver to Hong Kong – Air Canada – Business Class
- 23 American Airines - Bad plane going; No plane coming back
- 24 Fare searches with flexible dates.
- 25 BA economy premiun seats