- I am travelling on a European passport (Visa waiver program), via Emirates to the USA. The spelling of my first and middle names differ slightly from my air ticket to my passport.
I do have dual nationality / a 2nd passport (South African) which shows the correct spelling - but this passport doesn't have a US visa, hence me travelling with the European passport.
Changing and reissuing the ticket is approx $ 400!
Will I have problems with immigration control going into or out of the USA?
Or travelling on flights within the USA?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 My Topic Titlehttp://cleanserenewdenmark.com/junivive-cream/
- 2 Experiences with weather waivers?
- 3 SFO runway closures ?
- 4 got bumped-how full was flight?
- 5 TSA pre-approved?
- 6 Question
- 7 AA from PHL to LIH for Seniors
- 8 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 9 Help!
- 10 A horror story about Justfly
- 11 Amaszonas Airlines
- 12 El Salvador plane change
- 13 Would you rather...KEF vs ARN Layover
- 14 You gotta love Southwest
- 15 Vancouver Ariport lounges?
- 16 Picking a seat on Virgin
- 17 Condor phone number???
- 18 Condor flight check-in, seat selection, bag check, etc help?
- 19 Connection time
- 20 Anyone need round trip tickets to France / Barcelona
- 21 Priceline BA Flight on AA Codeshare Questions
- 22 Carry on
- 23 Upgraded; will it stick?
- 24 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 25 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign