Apparently, his name is on some sort of list. Whenever he goes through security, they pull him aside and detain him un-necessarily. He's looked up how to get this cleared up, but apparently, there's not an easy way - it may just be impossible. It seems ridiculous that in our country, my son has to put up with this time after time - on every darn flight he goes on, because once, a long time ago, someone "suspect" had the same name. It's unfair to him. Can't they understand they've already cleared him numerous times already and once and for all take his name off that "list?" Anyone know any way to do it? He's a normal citizen of America. Doesn't he have "rights?"
My son gets "flagged" every time we fly - Doesn't he have "rights"?
- 1 Kitchens Nottingham Area
- 2 Flight connection in Brussels: Help!!
- 3 What do I owe to a Travel Agent?
- 4 Beware of Bravofly
- 5 Great coffee
- 6 Qatar Airways - Terrible Customer Service
- 7 US customs forms questions
- 8 Best website for cheap Europe flights
- 9 LAX customs HELP
- 10 British Airways, Edinburgh to Heathrow - baggage re-check?
- 11 flights to israel from ny
- 12 Flights to Europe
- 13 Flight delays and costs due to weather.
- 14 Converstion rates for Airtran A+ credits transfer to Southwest Rewards?
- 15 easyJet cabin baggage
- 16 Flying out of Venice Marco Polo on Vueling
- 17 Award Availability
- 18 Please critique my plan for flying w/2 kids!
- 19 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 20 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 21 Expedia points?
- 22 Traveling with Cremains
- 23 Can I "walk away" from the second leg of my flight?
- 24 self check in kiosks
- 25 How does duty free shopping work?