I've never seen an airport do this before! Should more do this? Makes me wanna go to Munich now, if only I had the money. Maybe it'd break up the stodgy image or airport service.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Connecting Flights in Heathrow
- 2 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 3 Ticketed Name entered incorrectly. Help……
- 4 Carryon allowances for US flights...have they changed?
- 5 Keep Skymiles tix for Euro segments or buy cheap alternative?
- 6 Fiesta time flying Avianca,Miami to Bue
- 7 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?
- 8 Going to Canada.
- 9 United starts offering free beer and wine Internationally
- 10 Orbitz Booking Error
- 11 What to expect at customs
- 12 ORBITZ SITE -PROBLEMs Contacting Customer Service
- 13 Separate connecting flights at CDG under 3 hours apart - sufficient?
- 14 Air Berlin
- 15 EDI to Heathrow
- 16 Istanbul ataturk airport visa required?
- 17 53 minute layover in el salvador!
- 18 DFW to Basel via LHR - clearing immigration & Customs
- 19 Viet Nam Airlines
- 20 Purchasing a flight from Barcelona to Lisbon
- 21 1hr 10min connection at GDG do-able?
- 22 Southwest airlines to Costa Rica
- 23 Expired License and TSA
- 24 Poster tubes as carry-on
- 25 ATL, nice cafe outside secure zone