I've never seen an airport do this before! Should more do this? Makes me wanna go to Munich now, if only I had the money. Maybe it'd break up the stodgy image or airport service.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://www.beaudermaskincare.com/alpha-boost-reviews/
- 2 http://brainammofacts.com/max-gain-xtreme/
- 3 Intl flight with connection at EWR question
- 4 Some Q's about Rome airport
- 5 Beach Ball headrest?
- 6 Canceled Flight Compensation
- 7 International flight to Domestic Connection in Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson
- 8 Late flight from Miami Intl Airport
- 9 Newark Liberty - how early should I be there?
- 10 Southwest "no-change-fee" - really?
- 11 Duty Free Liquor
- 12 Slightly Damaged Passport
- 13 Bravofly Legal Actions
- 14 EUROPE FLIGHT
- 15 Airport Controlled Seats INTERNATIONAL
- 16 Kenya Airways/Skyteam questions.
- 17 Amex points to Paris/ Italy in 1st
- 18 Aegean Airlines Carry on Allowance
- 19 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 20 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 21 Abu Dhabi transit with separate tickets
- 22 Websites Which Show Flights with Flatbed Seats??
- 23 Overseas Flights with Different Airlines
- 24 Wheelchair Assistance
- 25 Ever cancel tickets on American?