I'm trying to book a rewards flight to Italy. In order to get the cheapest flight, I would need to fly out of Hartford, CT to Venice. There is one connection, I am fine with this part. On the way home we would fly out of Rome to Hartford. The issue is with the connection on the way home. It connects in NYC and there is a 7 hour layover. If I try and book the flight to come back and stop in NYC, it is significantly more expensive and I don't have enough points. Can I just miss the last leg of the trip since NYC is actually a bit closer to where I live?
Missing a connection on purpose?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Buy real and fake passports, driver's licenses, ID cards, stamps,birth certificates,diplomas,Visas
- 2 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 3 Rome Airport Luggage Storage
- 4 Best Airline to Fly to Singapore?
- 5 Booking Annoyance
- 6 Delta 767-300ER vs. USAir A300-200 Business Class
- 7 Considering an Around-the-World ticket
- 8 Virgin Atlantic to LHR in economy - any opinions?
- 9 United Four Across in Biz Class
- 10 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 11 Taxes and carrier-imposed fees - EXORBITANT!
- 12 Using Award Tickets: things can be flexible at the airport...
- 13 Arrival at SFO
- 14 Singapore Stopover Holiday - Which Leg?
- 15 American Airlines awards
- 16 Delta?
- 17 Suggestions for non-English-speaking travellers at London Heathrow Airport
- 18 Delayed Luggage
- 19 Ryanair puts on airs
- 20 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 21 Which is better-Quatar or Emirates?
- 22 Flying from East Coast to Italy - Strategy for Cheap Flights?
- 23 Seat selection help Korean Air
- 24 air canada not taking responsibility and not sure where to call
- 25 Travellers Beware of Online Tricks!