I'm trying to book a rewards flight to Italy. In order to get the cheapest flight, I would need to fly out of Hartford, CT to Venice. There is one connection, I am fine with this part. On the way home we would fly out of Rome to Hartford. The issue is with the connection on the way home. It connects in NYC and there is a 7 hour layover. If I try and book the flight to come back and stop in NYC, it is significantly more expensive and I don't have enough points. Can I just miss the last leg of the trip since NYC is actually a bit closer to where I live?
Missing a connection on purpose?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Help with overhead Bins
- 2 How to reserve seats with Virgin Australia
- 3 Any helpful hints on wheelchair transports in airports?
- 4 unable to use online check in
- 5 Picking up a child during a layover
- 6 How much layover time do I need?
- 7 FRA 70 minute connection from USA -Terminal 1Gate B19-Z62
- 8 Don't fly UNITED Airlines...they are pirates
- 9 Frankfurt Airport - Lufthansa and United
- 10 Austrian Airlines Business Class "Upgrade" - avoid
- 11 Delta in Amsterdam
- 12 MAKING CONNECTION CDG - 3 HOURS
- 13 Throwing Away a Return Ticket?
- 14 Departure City Searches
- 15 International flight to domestic connection at Atlanta Airport
- 16 Layover Time
- 17 UNITED Airlines does not recognize Star Alliance Gold Status Benefits
- 18 Help: Transit through Frankfurt on way to Turkey (from US)
- 19 United Airlines
- 20 Best Time to Buy II: The Domestic Question
- 21 Beware of Bravofly
- 22 AA FF Miles to Europe and Asia
- 23 Turkish Airlines in the UK
- 24 Recent experience with TSA pre-check
- 25 Has anyone had experience with Iflybusiness.com?