I booked a flight thru UA with a plane change in Frankfurt onto a Lufthansa flight to my destination. If my incoming UA flight is delayed and I miss the connection what will happen? will I be able to get on the next flight to my destination regardless of airline or will they only rebook me on the next available Lufthansa flight? thanks
Missed Flight with different Airlines but on Same Ticket
View all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Business Class Dilemma. Newbie. Please Help!
- 2 Alaska when to book complicated trip
- 3 Buying business and coach tickets
- 4 Should I switch from AMEX/Delta to say VISA/United?
- 5 For United Frequent Fliers: How will you get to Bangkok now?
- 6 Trying again to get away. End of the year sometimes
- 7 Lufthansa one-way prices
- 8 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 9 Is $361 per person reasonable SLC-Orlando
- 10 Best time to purchase ticket to Orlando from Salt Lake travel end of May?
- 11 Were you "stupid" to buy AA stocks ~2 years ago?
- 12 Medallion status after AA/USAIR merger
- 13 Worst US airline?
- 14 Beware of Bravofly
- 15 Virgin Atlantic Economy - Changeable?
- 16 Premium Economy on Quantas vs. Business Class on Delta?
- 17 Deceptive Airtran Bump Reimbursement
- 18 flight change and immigration time insight: Dallas to Frankfurt to Vienna
- 19 Continue on or stopover?
- 20 Breaking up a flight
- 21 Best routing on AA or BA; BOS/PMO; Business Class Award tix for 2; May 2014
- 22 Flying to the US with engagement ring.
- 23 aadvantage website
- 24 Singapore Airlines A380 Business Class SQ 322 Sin to London
- 25 Sleep in Abu Dhabi airport?