How can I find out which credit card gives the most miles for purchases
for example Barclay fives on spending 200 on gas= 400 miles, 300 on dining =600 miles, retail stores 400 =800 miles, groceries 800 =160 miles.
How can I compare the amount of miles one gets?
Thank You in advance for all your answers
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Dreamliner and altitude sickness
- 2 Houston Airport - United Airlines
- 3 Domestic/International Connection SFO
- 4 Business class discounted brokers. Fly with class.com
- 5 Cheapest method to transfer from Dulles to Reagan Airport?
- 6 Exchanging seats with a basketball player
- 7 Security lines at IAD
- 8 CDG transit time
- 9 Ryanair
- 10 Anyone familiar with clearme.com?
- 11 Transfer time to flight to US, LHR Term 3
- 12 Transit time at JFK from T4 to T1
- 13 A horror story about Justfly
- 14 How does luggage go to the wrong place?
- 15 restaurants at the Albuquerque sunport
- 16 small claims court for travel website (orbitz)
- 17 Tipping Flight Attendants??? Is this the new norm?
- 18 Soutwest Airlines Terms
- 19 Day of the week for the best price
- 20 Slightly Damaged Passport
- 21 LAX T4 and Bradley Int'l connector
- 22 how long to allocate for TSA in Dallas
- 23 Flight review – American Airlines Los Angeles to Sydney – Business Class
- 24 Expired Canadian PR card
- 25 TAP Miami to Nice