I booked a ticket for my sister and I used my middle name (which is my father's name) while booking her ticket. On the passport, her husband's name is her middle name. The two "middle" names are completely different (on the ticket and on the passport)
However, the last page of her passport has a field for "Father's name" which clearly shows the middle name that I used.
The first and last names on the ticket match exact as per the passport.
Do you guys think it will create any problems?
Many thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Tramadol
- 2 Travel Pillow Reviews
- 3 To pass the time on long haul flights..
- 4 Flying into O'Hare..bad as I have heard??
- 5 Connection time at Heathrow
- 6 Air Berlin flight rebooking fiasco
- 7 Hypothetical question
- 8 Would you use frequent flier miles for an Alitalia ticket for next May?
- 9 "This route is pending regulatory approval."
- 10 Headphones on planes
- 11 redress number question
- 12 London to Morocco/stopover; Passport? Ideas?
- 13 Has anyone flown Wow Air from the east coast to Paris?
- 14 Getting Seat Assignments on Iberia (American Airlines Ticket)
- 15 Customs, Immigration, Passport Control
- 16 Seeking feedback on Royal Air Maroc nonstop IAD-CAS
- 17 Detroit to London to Croatia
- 18 Toronto to Malaga to Toulon to Athens then back to Toronto via Malaga!
- 19 Fastest route between JFK terminal 8 AA and JFK terminal 5 JetBlue
- 20 Segment-by-segment searching for award travel? t
- 21 Best time to book internationsl flights on United, using FF miles
- 22 Does anyone know what's happening with United in November?
- 23 From Riyadh, (KSA) to London, (UK)
- 24 Bravofly issue
- 25 How Many Stamps in Your Passport?