I booked a ticket for my sister and I used my middle name (which is my father's name) while booking her ticket. On the passport, her husband's name is her middle name. The two "middle" names are completely different (on the ticket and on the passport)
However, the last page of her passport has a field for "Father's name" which clearly shows the middle name that I used.
The first and last names on the ticket match exact as per the passport.
Do you guys think it will create any problems?
Many thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 ICLOUD 1888:260:2909 installation CONTACT ICLOUD Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 United or Air France? (Business class)
- 3 Global Entry application status question
- 4 Customs question
- 5 Royal Air Moroc Reviews
- 6 "under the seat space"
- 7 United Mileage plus upgrade waitlist?
- 8 Contact # for Delta
- 9 Using american voucher
- 10 Beware the Frankfurt Airport
- 11 Can a person buy two seats on the same flight for just
- 12 Southwest boarding
- 13 is RMB necessary for layover in Chinese airport
- 14 BUD to ZRH to USA
- 15 Starting my Planning
- 16 Another kid-on-the-plane story
- 17 Heathrow Terminal 5
- 18 RE minimum transfer time Schiphol!
- 19 What has become of AA flights to Europe? All BA now.
- 20 Transfer to Vermont from JFK
- 21 UA Carry-On Policy
- 22 Has using FF miles on AA got a lot harder?
- 23 Customs and Connection Times
- 24 BA short turnaround time
- 25 Best airport lounge at Narita?