I booked a ticket for my sister and I used my middle name (which is my father's name) while booking her ticket. On the passport, her husband's name is her middle name. The two "middle" names are completely different (on the ticket and on the passport)
However, the last page of her passport has a field for "Father's name" which clearly shows the middle name that I used.
The first and last names on the ticket match exact as per the passport.
Do you guys think it will create any problems?
Many thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Short Layover (1 hour) in Seattle/Tacoma?
- 2 Car seat harassment
- 3 Saga Class on Icelandair
- 4 JAL or AA business--LAX to TKO
- 5 Checked Luggage on Separate Tickets
- 6 International arrival - easiest airport for connection?
- 7 Carry on
- 8 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 9 WestJet to add budget line
- 10 JetBlue Hub in Fort Lauderdale
- 11 gate distance
- 12 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
- 13 Luggage Newark - Houston - Belize and back
- 14 Luggage tag
- 15 Premium Economy - Air France vs Lufthansa
- 16 Departing FCO
- 17 carryon fee on international flights?
- 18 Incomplete first name on international ticket
- 19 FCO - CDG - SFO connection
- 20 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 21 Changing terminals in Philadelphia
- 22 AirAsia not accepting payment
- 23 enough time for this flight?
- 24 live in Seattle and dreaming of London? Norwegian arrives Sept!
- 25 5 hour layover in Toronto (YYZ). Can I leave airport?