I booked a ticket for my sister and I used my middle name (which is my father's name) while booking her ticket. On the passport, her husband's name is her middle name. The two "middle" names are completely different (on the ticket and on the passport)
However, the last page of her passport has a field for "Father's name" which clearly shows the middle name that I used.
The first and last names on the ticket match exact as per the passport.
Do you guys think it will create any problems?
Many thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Traveling abroad with gift box as carry-on?
- 2 Travel with iPad on International Flight
- 3 Is 8 months too early to buy and international plane ticket?
- 4 El Salvador plane change
- 5 Norwegian Airlines through Expedia
- 6 1st RTW- cheapest place to start?
- 7 Shopping duty Free On Board versus On Ground
- 8 United and ANA
- 9 How much time do I need to switch planes in CDG
- 10 Newark Terminal Transfer
- 11 Best time to buy tix on Southwest
- 12 Redeeming Miles with a Capital One Card
- 13 Free Stopovers in Europe, flying from NYC?
- 14 Best/worst airlines for traveling with pets?
- 15 Porter or Air Canada?
- 16 Going through security with herbs?
- 17 Help me get award tickets using variety of points
- 18 Foot Rests? China Airlines Premium Economy Experiences ??
- 19 Chocolates in carry on allowed?
- 20 Is it safe to put a laptop in a carry on suitcase?
- 21 Booking with airline vs. Orbitz or Priceline
- 22 What can be done if one date is wrong?
- 23 West Coast USA>France routes
- 24 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 25 Domestic to Int'l at JFK