I am new to travel and I have an American Airlines flight that lands in LHR with a 2 hour 20 minute layover. My following flight is on British Airways to Amsterdam is that enough time for me to go through any immigration/switch terminals if needed? Also do bags usually go through to the final destination or is that something I would just have to ask the airlines.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 릴 게임 손오공 ◐ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 3 Sea-Tac Virgin Atlantic flight
- 4 Check your electronics or fly American
- 5 Flying through Casablanca
- 6 How to book YYZ-ZRH-NBO-YYZ ?
- 7 what if connecting flight cancels
- 8 enough time for this flight?
- 9 Qantas FF access to Emirates lounge CDG?
- 10 aRound-The-World for less than $/€ 1,200
- 11 EasyJet
- 12 TSA OR Global Entry
- 13 How to figure out the cost of a trip when purchasing insurance.
- 14 "This route is pending regulatory approval."
- 15 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 16 U.K. Registered Traveler vs Fast Track
- 17 How do you get from terminal 8 to terminal 2 at JFK airport?
- 18 Amsterdam flight change
- 19 AA FF flights
- 20 Consolidators for Biz Class - has any one used one?
- 21 Delta/Virgin Atlantic carryon sizes
- 22 Ways to stay entertained at Toronto Airport
- 23 Compensation after engine fire, 2 day delay
- 24 Europe's LCC routes - lots of changes!
- 25 Delta or El Al to Israel?