some travel sites sell medicine organizers that you put your medications in and it keeps it nicely organiced. This would be really handy expecially if you happen to be taking a number of medications. Those pharmacy bottles can take up a lot of room. However, all the packing books I've looked at say to take your medications in their pharmacy bottles. Mail order pharmacy bottles are a tad bulky. My insurance company charges me $20 each medication to get just 10 pills in a little bottle at the local pharmacy, which are still bulky when you put a number of them together. The little travel organizer seems so practical and convienent. Does anyone use these? Will I have any trouble going thru airport security or customs? I'm a nice little old grandmother and I'd hate being thrown in jail for drug trafficking, or missing my plane because some security guy thought I was packing in drugs even though each day would have exactly the same pills in the organizer and just enough for 10 days. What is other traveler's experience with this issue?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Don't fly UNITED Airlines...they are pirates
- 2 Layover Time
- 3 UNITED Airlines does not recognize Star Alliance Gold Status Benefits
- 4 Help: Transit through Frankfurt on way to Turkey (from US)
- 5 Delta in Amsterdam
- 6 MAKING CONNECTION CDG - 3 HOURS
- 7 United Airlines
- 8 Best Time to Buy II: The Domestic Question
- 9 Beware of Bravofly
- 10 AA FF Miles to Europe and Asia
- 11 Turkish Airlines in the UK
- 12 Recent experience with TSA pre-check
- 13 International flight to domestic connection at Atlanta Airport
- 14 Has anyone had experience with Iflybusiness.com?
- 15 airlines drop fares on tues or wed.
- 16 Baggage and two separate tickets
- 17 When to buy tickets
- 18 Business class discounted brokers. Fly with class.com
- 19 Toronto Airport - Sheraton Gateway Hotel for a long layover?
- 20 TSA hand wipe
- 21 Delta question?
- 22 Layover in London
- 23 AAdvantage DevAAluation
- 24 Transit in Dubai Airport Terminal 3
- 25 British Air or Air France