some travel sites sell medicine organizers that you put your medications in and it keeps it nicely organiced. This would be really handy expecially if you happen to be taking a number of medications. Those pharmacy bottles can take up a lot of room. However, all the packing books I've looked at say to take your medications in their pharmacy bottles. Mail order pharmacy bottles are a tad bulky. My insurance company charges me $20 each medication to get just 10 pills in a little bottle at the local pharmacy, which are still bulky when you put a number of them together. The little travel organizer seems so practical and convienent. Does anyone use these? Will I have any trouble going thru airport security or customs? I'm a nice little old grandmother and I'd hate being thrown in jail for drug trafficking, or missing my plane because some security guy thought I was packing in drugs even though each day would have exactly the same pills in the organizer and just enough for 10 days. What is other traveler's experience with this issue?
View all Air Travel activity »
- 1 For United Frequent Fliers: How will you get to Bangkok now?
- 2 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 3 Gate Check Question
- 4 TAP airlines-carry on?
- 5 Wher do we pass thru passport control
- 6 Does FRA offer "golf cart" type transfers for mobility impaired?
- 7 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 8 Business Class Dilemma. Newbie. Please Help!
- 9 Using AA miles to Tasmania in spring 2014?
- 10 AA/US merger - details on Oneworld, frequent flyer integration
- 11 Booking FF Tixs on USAIR
- 12 Subject to Government Approval?
- 13 Trying again to get away. End of the year sometimes
- 14 Alaska when to book complicated trip
- 15 Should I switch from AMEX/Delta to say VISA/United?
- 16 JFK terminal 5 to 7
- 17 Worst US airline?
- 18 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 19 Buying business and coach tickets
- 20 Lufthansa one-way prices
- 21 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 22 Is $361 per person reasonable SLC-Orlando
- 23 Best time to purchase ticket to Orlando from Salt Lake travel end of May?
- 24 Were you "stupid" to buy AA stocks ~2 years ago?
- 25 Medallion status after AA/USAIR merger