I bought a tix from AA to Singapore 720am, reaching S'pore 820am and via Tigerair to Taipei 1105am. Reason for 2 diff flight is due to timing. Since AA so not have fly through for diff airline... can anyone teach me how to navigate at the Singapore airline without getting lost?
FYI.. AA= Airasia
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 cheap parking or parking hotels
- 2 Saga Class on Icelandair
- 3 EWR - Good, Safe Hotel for Park 'n' Fly?
- 4 JAL or AA business--LAX to TKO
- 5 Car seat harassment
- 6 Checked Luggage on Separate Tickets
- 7 Short Layover (1 hour) in Seattle/Tacoma?
- 8 International arrival - easiest airport for connection?
- 9 Carry on
- 10 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 11 WestJet to add budget line
- 12 JetBlue Hub in Fort Lauderdale
- 13 gate distance
- 14 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
- 15 Luggage Newark - Houston - Belize and back
- 16 Luggage tag
- 17 Premium Economy - Air France vs Lufthansa
- 18 Departing FCO
- 19 carryon fee on international flights?
- 20 Incomplete first name on international ticket
- 21 FCO - CDG - SFO connection
- 22 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 23 Changing terminals in Philadelphia
- 24 AirAsia not accepting payment
- 25 enough time for this flight?