We will be traveling from Minnesota to Budapest on Air France, changing planes in Paris. I am a bit concern as the time between the arrival in Paris and departure for Budapest is only 1 hour and 20 minutes and we have to go from terminal 2E to 2F. I am sure we are not the first to have to navigate from one terminal in Paris to the next (nor will we be the last). So I am hoping those of you who have had to do this can comment on how long it took, any suggestions on how to insure we get to the next terminal on time. Thank you in advance.
Making Connections in Paris (CDG) from terminal 2E to terminal 2F
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Booking a United award in Lufthansa premium economy: Is it possible?
- 2 Alitalia
- 3 Lufthansa Intra-Europe Travel: How strict on hand baggage?
- 4 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?
- 5 Layover in the airport
- 6 Bringing in Bali coffee to Brunei and UK.
- 7 Any difference between Air NZ Business Class seats, 777-300, 787?
- 8 AA Downgrading from 777's to 767's on DFW-FRA Route
- 9 San Jose Costa Rica to Havana Cuba
- 10 British Air Miles - Household Account Question
- 11 Airfare to Italy
- 12 Getting bumped from Premium Economy on Delta/KLM
- 13 US Airways schedule changes
- 14 Confusing Lufthansa Carry On Weight Restrictions
- 15 use of united skylounge if flying a different airline
- 16 Need Advice on EU 261--contact Lufthansa or United for compensation?
- 17 Crease on passport ID page
- 18 Beware of Bravofly
- 19 never fly LIAT
- 20 JetBlue Amex card
- 21 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 22 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 23 21 hour layover in Doha?
- 24 Any input on recent KLM Premium Economy?
- 25 TSA pre-check vs. Global Entry