We will be traveling from Minnesota to Budapest on Air France, changing planes in Paris. I am a bit concern as the time between the arrival in Paris and departure for Budapest is only 1 hour and 20 minutes and we have to go from terminal 2E to 2F. I am sure we are not the first to have to navigate from one terminal in Paris to the next (nor will we be the last). So I am hoping those of you who have had to do this can comment on how long it took, any suggestions on how to insure we get to the next terminal on time. Thank you in advance.
Making Connections in Paris (CDG) from terminal 2E to terminal 2F
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Best Airline for Trip to Istanbul
- 2 What to pack in your "personal item" for an overseas flight
- 3 Visas and flight diversions
- 4 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 5 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 6 Half Empty Airliner
- 7 AA or BA to OSL
- 8 Non Refundable Tickets
- 9 Scarcity of award travel in July on United Airlines
- 10 A Entire Area Blocked Off?
- 11 AA and USair
- 12 Multi-city pricing and strategy
- 13 Ailine security- a strange question
- 14 Paris-London-Dublin
- 15 Orbitz or Cheaptickets or Priceline via Kayak?
- 16 Should I purchase now?
- 17 Flight not always appearing on United website
- 18 Curious...ORD to NAN
- 19 Not showing up for a connecting flight - to tell or not to tell?
- 20 Duty Free Liquor
- 21 United to enforce carry-on size limits
- 22 definition of internationl "secure" area with international airports
- 23 Beware of Bravofly
- 24 Travelling with a less than pristine passport
- 25 Traveling to Germany can i carry Pickles & Sweets in the checked In Luggage