We will be traveling from Minnesota to Budapest on Air France, changing planes in Paris. I am a bit concern as the time between the arrival in Paris and departure for Budapest is only 1 hour and 20 minutes and we have to go from terminal 2E to 2F. I am sure we are not the first to have to navigate from one terminal in Paris to the next (nor will we be the last). So I am hoping those of you who have had to do this can comment on how long it took, any suggestions on how to insure we get to the next terminal on time. Thank you in advance.
Making Connections in Paris (CDG) from terminal 2E to terminal 2F
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 A mini-trip for Global Entry Interview
- 2 airlines recommendation from the USA to Hong Kong
- 3 What to do about Travelguard denied insurance claim? please help
- 4 Saddle seats - coming to airbus soon
- 5 Avoid Alpha Flight Guru or be stranded somewhere and pay the price!
- 6 United flight reservation change
- 7 Amst-Spain - enough time to leave the airport?
- 8 economy plus seating on United Flights
- 9 Codeshares
- 10 First point if entry in USA
- 11 Help need about onward trabel
- 12 Missing middle name in system -- orbitz refuses to refund
- 13 Jacob Ng Community
- 14 Need Advice: Germany in October Prices
- 15 Austrian Airlines Business Class "Upgrade" - avoid
- 16 Cant get seats on united codeshare
- 17 LAX. Terminal 4 to terminal 6
- 18 Beware of Bravofly
- 19 American 757 Economy: Renovated Interiors...?
- 20 Connecting in SFO, domestic to international flight
- 21 Bravofly is a scam - beware
- 22 LAX to Tokoy - How much Lay Over TIme Do I Need
- 23 Flight to Dublin
- 24 Layover in Boston
- 25 Reserving seats on AA operated flight