We will be traveling from Minnesota to Budapest on Air France, changing planes in Paris. I am a bit concern as the time between the arrival in Paris and departure for Budapest is only 1 hour and 20 minutes and we have to go from terminal 2E to 2F. I am sure we are not the first to have to navigate from one terminal in Paris to the next (nor will we be the last). So I am hoping those of you who have had to do this can comment on how long it took, any suggestions on how to insure we get to the next terminal on time. Thank you in advance.
Making Connections in Paris (CDG) from terminal 2E to terminal 2F
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Air New Zealand and Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 2 La Compagie
- 3 Biz lounge in Toronto
- 4 Which is better-Quatar or Emirates?
- 5 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 6 Flying business class, friend in economy
- 7 Turkish airline denying boarding and not fly us to final destination
- 8 Baggage transfer on two separate tickets
- 9 Does O'Hare Terminal 5 have Special TSA Precheck for Security?
- 10 Dubai 96 hour transit visa
- 11 Best seat AA transcon Airbus - first Class
- 12 90 minutes at Brisbane airport - enough time?
- 13 Hotels around JFK Airport
- 14 Best time to redeem AA miles?
- 15 Get a refund or credit for economy United tkts?
- 16 Questions about: Open Ended Airplane Ticket?
- 17 Flying from East Coast to Italy - Strategy for Cheap Flights?
- 18 Ins and Outs of Paying for Extra Legroom in Coach
- 19 HELP ME TO CHOOSE A BEST CONNECTION TO AVOID ROAMING CHARGES IN AUSTRALIA
- 20 Where are All The After Labor Day Airfare Sales to Europe?
- 21 Virgin Australia VS OneTravel
- 22 San Francisco to East Coast-morning or red eye?
- 23 Airline equalities top ten airlines for 2014. Some surprises.
- 24 Question about Star Alliance lounge access
- 25 airline transportation cart