We will be traveling from Minnesota to Budapest on Air France, changing planes in Paris. I am a bit concern as the time between the arrival in Paris and departure for Budapest is only 1 hour and 20 minutes and we have to go from terminal 2E to 2F. I am sure we are not the first to have to navigate from one terminal in Paris to the next (nor will we be the last). So I am hoping those of you who have had to do this can comment on how long it took, any suggestions on how to insure we get to the next terminal on time. Thank you in advance.
Making Connections in Paris (CDG) from terminal 2E to terminal 2F
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Booking Annoyance
- 2 Rome Airport Luggage Storage
- 3 Delta 767-300ER vs. USAir A300-200 Business Class
- 4 Considering an Around-the-World ticket
- 5 Virgin Atlantic to LHR in economy - any opinions?
- 6 United Four Across in Biz Class
- 7 Best Airline to Fly to Singapore?
- 8 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 9 Taxes and carrier-imposed fees - EXORBITANT!
- 10 Using Award Tickets: things can be flexible at the airport...
- 11 Arrival at SFO
- 12 Singapore Stopover Holiday - Which Leg?
- 13 American Airlines awards
- 14 Delta?
- 15 Suggestions for non-English-speaking travellers at London Heathrow Airport
- 16 Delayed Luggage
- 17 Ryanair puts on airs
- 18 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 19 Which is better-Quatar or Emirates?
- 20 Flying from East Coast to Italy - Strategy for Cheap Flights?
- 21 Seat selection help Korean Air
- 22 air canada not taking responsibility and not sure where to call
- 23 Travellers Beware of Online Tricks!
- 24 Bravofly 1 click 4 all your money !
- 25 Air France strike over