I am traveling from NYC - CDG, and then CDG - TUN (separate flights so will need to claim baggage). Is three hours enough time to go through immigration, etc and make the second flight?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Changing Dates on United FF award tix
- 2 Eurowings & Cologne Airpot
- 3 Frustrated w/ 1 qt bag limit
- 4 Handicap assistance at FCO
- 5 Using half of a round trip ticket...
- 6 Miami>LHR>AMS
- 7 From NYC to MAD and to NYC from LISBON..direct flights
- 8 Comments on BA BOS-LHR flights, equipment
- 9 Asking for a sandwich in lieu of a hot meal
- 10 KLM is unfair to vegetarians!
- 11 Using American Miles
- 12 Changing airlines n 1.5 h in CDG, is it possible?
- 13 Airline sold ticket with short connection
- 14 Student Universe
- 15 Instant Cold Compress and TSA
- 16 Sky Airlines - buying tickets from USA over internet!
- 17 Very Large Quantities of R/X in Carry On
- 18 Best ideas to pack in your carry on?
- 19 Immigration Check Query.
- 20 Sandwiches on the plane
- 21 Air Canada Poor Customer Service Attitude
- 22 JFK to London
- 23 Ryanair targets families
- 24 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 25 China Southern in Guangzhou