My wife and I will be flying to Europe in the coming months from the USA.
One thing I am concerned about, but I hope poses no problems.
Her maiden name is on her passport (we got these done before getting married). Therefore, we are going to book her plane ticket under her maiden name. She does have her ID (drivers license)with her maiden name, but this ID is expired. Her new ID has her married name. Should this pose a problem? Should I bring along the marriage certificate? Or is this overkill?
- 1 Alaska when to book complicated trip
- 2 Buying business and coach tickets
- 3 Should I switch from AMEX/Delta to say VISA/United?
- 4 For United Frequent Fliers: How will you get to Bangkok now?
- 5 Trying again to get away. End of the year sometimes
- 6 Lufthansa one-way prices
- 7 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 8 Is $361 per person reasonable SLC-Orlando
- 9 Best time to purchase ticket to Orlando from Salt Lake travel end of May?
- 10 Were you "stupid" to buy AA stocks ~2 years ago?
- 11 Medallion status after AA/USAIR merger
- 12 Worst US airline?
- 13 Beware of Bravofly
- 14 Virgin Atlantic Economy - Changeable?
- 15 Premium Economy on Quantas vs. Business Class on Delta?
- 16 Deceptive Airtran Bump Reimbursement
- 17 flight change and immigration time insight: Dallas to Frankfurt to Vienna
- 18 Continue on or stopover?
- 19 Breaking up a flight
- 20 Best routing on AA or BA; BOS/PMO; Business Class Award tix for 2; May 2014
- 21 Flying to the US with engagement ring.
- 22 aadvantage website
- 23 Singapore Airlines A380 Business Class SQ 322 Sin to London
- 24 Sleep in Abu Dhabi airport?
- 25 JFK Transfer - enough time?