My wife and I will be flying to Europe in the coming months from the USA.
One thing I am concerned about, but I hope poses no problems.
Her maiden name is on her passport (we got these done before getting married). Therefore, we are going to book her plane ticket under her maiden name. She does have her ID (drivers license)with her maiden name, but this ID is expired. Her new ID has her married name. Should this pose a problem? Should I bring along the marriage certificate? Or is this overkill?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Anyone familiar with clearme.com?
- 2 Arr Stansted; Dep LHR, one night in London: where?
- 3 Istanbul Airport is Horrible
- 4 Flight to Kolkata India
- 5 Houston Airport - United Airlines
- 6 KLM refund process - not good!
- 7 Beach Ball headrest?
- 8 Booking SNAFU with Qatar Airways
- 9 Avoid Alpha Flight Guru or be stranded somewhere and pay the price!
- 10 Anyone tried Turkish Airlines for long flights before?
- 11 How does luggage go to the wrong place?
- 12 small claims court for travel website (orbitz)
- 13 Turkish Airlines - Leg disappeared
- 14 I hour connection Heathrow
- 15 AA seat assignments
- 16 AA Business Class on 777
- 17 Saga Class on Icelandair
- 18 Bravofly Legal Actions
- 19 Tipping Flight Attendants??? Is this the new norm?
- 20 SkyLux - Anyone have Feedback??
- 21 Rome To Sardinia
- 22 Do I have time to recheck bags in Athens and make my flight
- 23 Has anyone heard of Dealber?
- 24 Baggage Checked-through on Non-* Alliance?
- 25 name on ticket and passport