My wife and I will be flying to Europe in the coming months from the USA.
One thing I am concerned about, but I hope poses no problems.
Her maiden name is on her passport (we got these done before getting married). Therefore, we are going to book her plane ticket under her maiden name. She does have her ID (drivers license)with her maiden name, but this ID is expired. Her new ID has her married name. Should this pose a problem? Should I bring along the marriage certificate? Or is this overkill?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Houston Airport - United Airlines
- 2 Dreamliner and altitude sickness
- 3 Domestic/International Connection SFO
- 4 Business class discounted brokers. Fly with class.com
- 5 Cheapest method to transfer from Dulles to Reagan Airport?
- 6 Exchanging seats with a basketball player
- 7 Security lines at IAD
- 8 CDG transit time
- 9 Ryanair
- 10 Anyone familiar with clearme.com?
- 11 Transfer time to flight to US, LHR Term 3
- 12 Transit time at JFK from T4 to T1
- 13 A horror story about Justfly
- 14 How does luggage go to the wrong place?
- 15 restaurants at the Albuquerque sunport
- 16 small claims court for travel website (orbitz)
- 17 Tipping Flight Attendants??? Is this the new norm?
- 18 Soutwest Airlines Terms
- 19 Day of the week for the best price
- 20 Slightly Damaged Passport
- 21 LAX T4 and Bradley Int'l connector
- 22 how long to allocate for TSA in Dallas
- 23 Flight review – American Airlines Los Angeles to Sydney – Business Class
- 24 Expired Canadian PR card
- 25 TAP Miami to Nice