My wife and I will be flying to Europe in the coming months from the USA.
One thing I am concerned about, but I hope poses no problems.
Her maiden name is on her passport (we got these done before getting married). Therefore, we are going to book her plane ticket under her maiden name. She does have her ID (drivers license)with her maiden name, but this ID is expired. Her new ID has her married name. Should this pose a problem? Should I bring along the marriage certificate? Or is this overkill?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 주식기초지식 미국주식투자방법 oninve.com
- 2 Flying through Casablanca
- 3 Check your electronics or fly American
- 4 Sea-Tac Virgin Atlantic flight
- 5 How to book YYZ-ZRH-NBO-YYZ ?
- 6 what if connecting flight cancels
- 7 enough time for this flight?
- 8 Qantas FF access to Emirates lounge CDG?
- 9 aRound-The-World for less than $/€ 1,200
- 10 EasyJet
- 11 TSA OR Global Entry
- 12 How to figure out the cost of a trip when purchasing insurance.
- 13 "This route is pending regulatory approval."
- 14 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 15 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 16 U.K. Registered Traveler vs Fast Track
- 17 How do you get from terminal 8 to terminal 2 at JFK airport?
- 18 Amsterdam flight change
- 19 AA FF flights
- 20 Consolidators for Biz Class - has any one used one?
- 21 Delta/Virgin Atlantic carryon sizes
- 22 Ways to stay entertained at Toronto Airport
- 23 Compensation after engine fire, 2 day delay
- 24 Europe's LCC routes - lots of changes!
- 25 Delta or El Al to Israel?