My wife and I will be flying to Europe in the coming months from the USA.
One thing I am concerned about, but I hope poses no problems.
Her maiden name is on her passport (we got these done before getting married). Therefore, we are going to book her plane ticket under her maiden name. She does have her ID (drivers license)with her maiden name, but this ID is expired. Her new ID has her married name. Should this pose a problem? Should I bring along the marriage certificate? Or is this overkill?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 International 1-800-273-3602 United Airlines International Flight Number
- 2 What has become of AA flights to Europe? All BA now.
- 3 Has using FF miles on AA got a lot harder?
- 4 Quick trip to attain frequent flyer status
- 5 Toronto to Europe - Open Jaw Prices
- 6 Can a person buy two seats on the same flight for just
- 7 Transfer to Vermont from JFK
- 8 Combining star alliance tickets if purchased separately.
- 9 how to use rewards for upgrades
- 10 Lufthansa luggage limitations
- 11 Tramadol
- 12 easyJet westard-ho
- 13 Help with JFK to VTE flights
- 14 Transiting through FRA
- 15 Best time to book internationsl flights on United, using FF miles
- 16 Why is Malaysian air SO HIGH!!
- 17 Air Berlin Going Out of Business
- 18 question about changing terminals
- 19 Customs/Baggage Claim in Athens Greece Question
- 20 Group Travel on Southwest
- 21 delta arrival virgin atlantic departure at Atlanta
- 22 BA short turnaround time
- 23 Changng a Delta Code Share with KLM
- 24 helli
- 25 redress number question