My wife and I will be flying to Europe in the coming months from the USA.
One thing I am concerned about, but I hope poses no problems.
Her maiden name is on her passport (we got these done before getting married). Therefore, we are going to book her plane ticket under her maiden name. She does have her ID (drivers license)with her maiden name, but this ID is expired. Her new ID has her married name. Should this pose a problem? Should I bring along the marriage certificate? Or is this overkill?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Is it safe to put a laptop in a carry on suitcase?
- 2 Carry on
- 3 SFO runway closures ?
- 4 Car seat harassment
- 5 International arrival - easiest airport for connection?
- 6 Is connection time of 1 hour enough for transfer from A24 to Z20
- 7 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 8 Air Canada rouge or air transat?
- 9 Short Layover (1 hour) in Seattle/Tacoma?
- 10 Saga Class on Icelandair
- 11 JAL or AA business--LAX to TKO
- 12 Checked Luggage on Separate Tickets
- 13 WestJet to add budget line
- 14 JetBlue Hub in Fort Lauderdale
- 15 gate distance
- 16 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
- 17 Luggage Newark - Houston - Belize and back
- 18 Luggage tag
- 19 Premium Economy - Air France vs Lufthansa
- 20 Departing FCO
- 21 carryon fee on international flights?
- 22 Incomplete first name on international ticket
- 23 FCO - CDG - SFO connection
- 24 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 25 Changing terminals in Philadelphia