My wife and I will be flying to Europe in the coming months from the USA.
One thing I am concerned about, but I hope poses no problems.
Her maiden name is on her passport (we got these done before getting married). Therefore, we are going to book her plane ticket under her maiden name. She does have her ID (drivers license)with her maiden name, but this ID is expired. Her new ID has her married name. Should this pose a problem? Should I bring along the marriage certificate? Or is this overkill?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://www.seremolynbuy.com/lunamore-renewal/
- 2 Connecting through Pearson (Europe-USA) on 2 tickets
- 3 BA strike through August! Should I book alternate flights?
- 4 Air Berlin flight rebooking fiasco
- 5 AC Montreal-FCO: scheduling train to Florence
- 6 American Airlines to SAS
- 7 Suggestion for travel agent just to book flights?
- 8 Solo trip to Spain ..then on to London on own???
- 9 Best time to buy tix on Southwest
- 10 2017 World's Top 100 Airlines Identified
- 11 JFK-LHR-Athens. How much time is needed at Heathrow?
- 12 procedure to get tourist visa to austria for Indian
- 13 How Many Stamps in Your Passport?
- 14 Long flight tips and entertainment
- 15 Separate tickets with only carry ons -- do I have to go through customs?
- 16 Norwegian Airlines in Chicago
- 17 How much time do I need to switch planes in CDG
- 18 UA Mileage FF Changes
- 19 Travel with iPad on International Flight
- 20 Is 8 months too early to buy and international plane ticket?
- 21 Is it necessary to book a longer layover for this?
- 22 Traveling to US through Madrid
- 23 El Salvador plane change
- 24 Is it worth looking into a travel agent for booking flights?
- 25 Cheaper to buy plane ticket in Canada instead of US?