Since UAL has not been able to get my luggage to me on the last three flights connecting within the U.S., I have my doubts about seeing my suitcase arrive with me at my destination in Europe. My layover during the connection in LAX to a foreign carrier is almost three hours. Is it possible, and practical, for me to get my luggage off the first flight in LAX and then check in for the overseas flight?
Luggage during international connection in LAX
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Best Airline to Fly to Singapore?
- 2 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 3 Rome Airport Luggage Storage
- 4 Considering an Around-the-World ticket
- 5 Taxes and carrier-imposed fees - EXORBITANT!
- 6 Using Award Tickets: things can be flexible at the airport...
- 7 Arrival at SFO
- 8 United Four Across in Biz Class
- 9 Singapore Stopover Holiday - Which Leg?
- 10 American Airlines awards
- 11 Delta?
- 12 Virgin Atlantic to LHR in economy - any opinions?
- 13 Suggestions for non-English-speaking travellers at London Heathrow Airport
- 14 Delayed Luggage
- 15 Ryanair puts on airs
- 16 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 17 Which is better-Quatar or Emirates?
- 18 Flying from East Coast to Italy - Strategy for Cheap Flights?
- 19 Seat selection help Korean Air
- 20 air canada not taking responsibility and not sure where to call
- 21 Travellers Beware of Online Tricks!
- 22 Bravofly 1 click 4 all your money !
- 23 Air France strike over
- 24 Transferring TBIT to Terminal 6 in LAX - lounge options?
- 25 Questions asked by CBP