I have never traveled very much. I'm going to Ireland next September and I've already purchased my ticket, SFO-DUB on AerLingus. I'm going with a group of friends and we all bought our tickets early with AerLingus direct. We live about four hours from SFO and haven't decided about driving down or flying into SFO. If we decide to fly into SFO will we be able to check our baggage through to Dublin when we check in here at home for our flight to SFO or will we have to collect our bags and then re-check them at AerLingus? If we do that how early do you think we would need to arrive at SFO in order to do this and not worry? Thank so much for your help. I'm really a travel rookie!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 (800) 273 3602 United Airlines International Flights Number
- 2 Hypothetical question
- 3 How Many Stamps in Your Passport?
- 4 AA Aadvantage Website is Making Me CRAZY!!!
- 5 First time traveler in need of serious advices
- 6 Is it worth looking into a travel agent for booking flights?
- 7 Bravofly issue
- 8 Connecting through Pearson (Europe-USA) on 2 tickets
- 9 BA strike through August! Should I book alternate flights?
- 10 Air Berlin flight rebooking fiasco
- 11 AC Montreal-FCO: scheduling train to Florence
- 12 American Airlines to SAS
- 13 Suggestion for travel agent just to book flights?
- 14 Solo trip to Spain ..then on to London on own???
- 15 Best time to buy tix on Southwest
- 16 2017 World's Top 100 Airlines Identified
- 17 JFK-LHR-Athens. How much time is needed at Heathrow?
- 18 procedure to get tourist visa to austria for Indian
- 19 Long flight tips and entertainment
- 20 Separate tickets with only carry ons -- do I have to go through customs?
- 21 Norwegian Airlines in Chicago
- 22 How much time do I need to switch planes in CDG
- 23 UA Mileage FF Changes
- 24 Travel with iPad on International Flight
- 25 Is it necessary to book a longer layover for this?