I have never traveled very much. I'm going to Ireland next September and I've already purchased my ticket, SFO-DUB on AerLingus. I'm going with a group of friends and we all bought our tickets early with AerLingus direct. We live about four hours from SFO and haven't decided about driving down or flying into SFO. If we decide to fly into SFO will we be able to check our baggage through to Dublin when we check in here at home for our flight to SFO or will we have to collect our bags and then re-check them at AerLingus? If we do that how early do you think we would need to arrive at SFO in order to do this and not worry? Thank so much for your help. I'm really a travel rookie!
Luggage check on two different airlines
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Europe to US destination non-stop options
- 2 Air Canada -- Emergency Row Exit
- 3 Cant get seats on united codeshare
- 4 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 5 Travellers Beware of Online Tricks!
- 6 Air New Zealand and Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 7 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 8 787-9 Dreamliner
- 9 Turkish airline denying boarding and not fly us to final destination
- 10 What are Level 1 and, especially, Level 2 on AmAirlines Advantage tickets?
- 11 La Compagie
- 12 Biz lounge in Toronto
- 13 Which is better-Quatar or Emirates?
- 14 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 15 Flying business class, friend in economy
- 16 Baggage transfer on two separate tickets
- 17 Does O'Hare Terminal 5 have Special TSA Precheck for Security?
- 18 Dubai 96 hour transit visa
- 19 Best seat AA transcon Airbus - first Class
- 20 90 minutes at Brisbane airport - enough time?
- 21 Hotels around JFK Airport
- 22 Best time to redeem AA miles?
- 23 Get a refund or credit for economy United tkts?
- 24 Questions about: Open Ended Airplane Ticket?
- 25 Flying from East Coast to Italy - Strategy for Cheap Flights?