I have never traveled very much. I'm going to Ireland next September and I've already purchased my ticket, SFO-DUB on AerLingus. I'm going with a group of friends and we all bought our tickets early with AerLingus direct. We live about four hours from SFO and haven't decided about driving down or flying into SFO. If we decide to fly into SFO will we be able to check our baggage through to Dublin when we check in here at home for our flight to SFO or will we have to collect our bags and then re-check them at AerLingus? If we do that how early do you think we would need to arrive at SFO in order to do this and not worry? Thank so much for your help. I'm really a travel rookie!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Consolidators for Biz Class - has any one used one?
- 2 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 3 Miami International Airport
- 4 T4 (AA) remodel at LAX
- 5 What should I know about flying Southwest?
- 6 Complimentary upgrades on Delta with companion
- 7 Question on checkin for international
- 8 travelling with ensure
- 9 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 10 Connection time
- 11 Flight from Athens to Santorini?
- 12 Connecting in Toronto for return to US
- 13 Award travel and fees
- 14 Arlanda connecting flight Intl to oslo Customs??
- 15 PHL layover
- 16 How to figure out the cost of a trip when purchasing insurance.
- 17 Is there a best day to book an international flight? a best day to fly?
- 18 searching for flights on Kayak
- 19 PHL-CDG airline change with checked bags (less than 2 hrs) HELP!!!
- 20 U.K. Registered Traveler vs Fast Track
- 21 Booking with airline vs. Orbitz or Priceline
- 22 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 23 Purchasing third coach seat for two passengers on international flight
- 24 Renewal of Global Entry
- 25 added cost on BA tickets