I have never traveled very much. I'm going to Ireland next September and I've already purchased my ticket, SFO-DUB on AerLingus. I'm going with a group of friends and we all bought our tickets early with AerLingus direct. We live about four hours from SFO and haven't decided about driving down or flying into SFO. If we decide to fly into SFO will we be able to check our baggage through to Dublin when we check in here at home for our flight to SFO or will we have to collect our bags and then re-check them at AerLingus? If we do that how early do you think we would need to arrive at SFO in order to do this and not worry? Thank so much for your help. I'm really a travel rookie!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://www.maxmusclestack.com/electra-hair-brush
- 2 PHL-CDG airline change with checked bags (less than 2 hrs) HELP!!!
- 3 Frustrated w/ 1 qt bag limit
- 4 Using half of a round trip ticket...
- 5 Changing Dates on United FF award tix
- 6 Sky Airlines - buying tickets from USA over internet!
- 7 Handicap assistance at FCO
- 8 KLM Business Class
- 9 Travelling to Australia on a passport with less then 6 months validity?
- 10 Admirals Club Lounge Access for First Class Int'l Passengers?
- 11 First time, Best Business class?
- 12 Flying from Tokyo (NRT or HND) to San Francisco (SFO or SJC). Options?
- 13 Which airport for connection to/from Europe?
- 14 Best ideas to pack in your carry on?
- 15 Eurowings & Cologne Airpot
- 16 Miami>LHR>AMS
- 17 From NYC to MAD and to NYC from LISBON..direct flights
- 18 Comments on BA BOS-LHR flights, equipment
- 19 Asking for a sandwich in lieu of a hot meal
- 20 KLM is unfair to vegetarians!
- 21 Using American Miles
- 22 Changing airlines n 1.5 h in CDG, is it possible?
- 23 Airline sold ticket with short connection
- 24 Student Universe
- 25 Instant Cold Compress and TSA