I have never traveled very much. I'm going to Ireland next September and I've already purchased my ticket, SFO-DUB on AerLingus. I'm going with a group of friends and we all bought our tickets early with AerLingus direct. We live about four hours from SFO and haven't decided about driving down or flying into SFO. If we decide to fly into SFO will we be able to check our baggage through to Dublin when we check in here at home for our flight to SFO or will we have to collect our bags and then re-check them at AerLingus? If we do that how early do you think we would need to arrive at SFO in order to do this and not worry? Thank so much for your help. I'm really a travel rookie!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Luggage tag
- 2 Check your electronics or fly American
- 3 Separate tickets with only carry ons -- do I have to go through customs?
- 4 enough time for this flight?
- 5 New airfare aggregator Concorde.io
- 6 EasyJet
- 7 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 8 Sea-Tac Virgin Atlantic flight
- 9 Flying through Casablanca
- 10 How to book YYZ-ZRH-NBO-YYZ ?
- 11 what if connecting flight cancels
- 12 Qantas FF access to Emirates lounge CDG?
- 13 aRound-The-World for less than $/€ 1,200
- 14 TSA OR Global Entry
- 15 How to figure out the cost of a trip when purchasing insurance.
- 16 "This route is pending regulatory approval."
- 17 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 18 U.K. Registered Traveler vs Fast Track
- 19 How do you get from terminal 8 to terminal 2 at JFK airport?
- 20 Amsterdam flight change
- 21 AA FF flights
- 22 Consolidators for Biz Class - has any one used one?
- 23 Delta/Virgin Atlantic carryon sizes
- 24 Ways to stay entertained at Toronto Airport
- 25 Compensation after engine fire, 2 day delay