I have never traveled very much. I'm going to Ireland next September and I've already purchased my ticket, SFO-DUB on AerLingus. I'm going with a group of friends and we all bought our tickets early with AerLingus direct. We live about four hours from SFO and haven't decided about driving down or flying into SFO. If we decide to fly into SFO will we be able to check our baggage through to Dublin when we check in here at home for our flight to SFO or will we have to collect our bags and then re-check them at AerLingus? If we do that how early do you think we would need to arrive at SFO in order to do this and not worry? Thank so much for your help. I'm really a travel rookie!
Luggage check on two different airlines
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 airlines recommendation from the USA to Hong Kong
- 2 Cant get seats on united codeshare
- 3 Beware of Bravofly
- 4 Which Address on Luggage Tag?
- 5 TSA pre-check, what a joke!
- 6 Do any airlines allow smoking on board?
- 7 Transferring air carriers and luggage?
- 8 Not Re-checking luggage at Port of Entry
- 9 American 757 Economy: Renovated Interiors...?
- 10 TSA hand wipe
- 11 "Cabin max" backpacks
- 12 A mini-trip for Global Entry Interview
- 13 What to do about Travelguard denied insurance claim? please help
- 14 Saddle seats - coming to airbus soon
- 15 Avoid Alpha Flight Guru or be stranded somewhere and pay the price!
- 16 United flight reservation change
- 17 Amst-Spain - enough time to leave the airport?
- 18 economy plus seating on United Flights
- 19 Codeshares
- 20 First point if entry in USA
- 21 Help need about onward trabel
- 22 Missing middle name in system -- orbitz refuses to refund
- 23 Jacob Ng Community
- 24 Need Advice: Germany in October Prices
- 25 Austrian Airlines Business Class "Upgrade" - avoid