I have never traveled very much. I'm going to Ireland next September and I've already purchased my ticket, SFO-DUB on AerLingus. I'm going with a group of friends and we all bought our tickets early with AerLingus direct. We live about four hours from SFO and haven't decided about driving down or flying into SFO. If we decide to fly into SFO will we be able to check our baggage through to Dublin when we check in here at home for our flight to SFO or will we have to collect our bags and then re-check them at AerLingus? If we do that how early do you think we would need to arrive at SFO in order to do this and not worry? Thank so much for your help. I'm really a travel rookie!
Luggage check on two different airlines
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Survey concerning the boarding and deboarding process on regular flights
- 2 Booking flights, but only taking one of them
- 3 Anyone know anything about JetnSave?
- 4 Travelers Insurance
- 5 Layover in the airport
- 6 Manchester vs London flights from the US
- 7 flying Phoenix to JFK to Rome on honeymoon...Where do we clear customs?
- 8 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 9 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 10 JetBlue Amex card
- 11 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?
- 12 Best premium economy to Europe
- 13 Premium economy--timing of purchase
- 14 Shortened connection time at FCO
- 15 never fly LIAT
- 16 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 17 Ryan air carry on personal items
- 18 best time to purchase ticket
- 19 Sleeping on airplanes (in cattle class)
- 20 Upgrading econ to biz on United
- 21 Check your contract and don't get cancer
- 22 Help: Airfare to Madrid has skyrocketed - why?
- 23 Hiw Much Time to get Thru Customs & Immigration at IAH
- 24 help booking w Ryan air
- 25 Tickets Gdansk-London-Lisbon - anybody need?