I have never traveled very much. I'm going to Ireland next September and I've already purchased my ticket, SFO-DUB on AerLingus. I'm going with a group of friends and we all bought our tickets early with AerLingus direct. We live about four hours from SFO and haven't decided about driving down or flying into SFO. If we decide to fly into SFO will we be able to check our baggage through to Dublin when we check in here at home for our flight to SFO or will we have to collect our bags and then re-check them at AerLingus? If we do that how early do you think we would need to arrive at SFO in order to do this and not worry? Thank so much for your help. I'm really a travel rookie!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 British Airways will enforce carryon rules?
- 2 Showers at LHR's Terminal 5
- 3 air canada flight times
- 4 One-way award travel: are there drawbacks?
- 5 Long late night layover Dubai (Emirates)
- 6 Watch: Passengers learns that plane might have to ditch in Pacific
- 7 1 hour 20 min layover in London is it doable?
- 8 Do you check for a flights on time statistics before you choose your flights?
- 9 Bangkok to Varanasi
- 10 Airline alliance and alliance carrier brand
- 11 Air France Premium Economy Worth it?
- 12 Denied boarding due to visa requirements for Italy
- 13 San Francisco to Rome what is the best layover?
- 14 No US Flights Using BA Avios
- 15 Rome Airport Terminal 3 Fire
- 16 Where does a US citizen go thru customs Italy to Toronto?
- 17 Baggage Charges/British Air/Vueling
- 18 A mini-trip for Global Entry Interview
- 19 Luggage transfers
- 20 Making connections in Amsterdam
- 21 United Club Heathrow
- 22 KLM - I think not!
- 23 Cell Phone thru Security
- 24 what happens if flight is delayed or cancelled and you miss the event
- 25 Best economy airline San Francisco to Rome