I have never traveled very much. I'm going to Ireland next September and I've already purchased my ticket, SFO-DUB on AerLingus. I'm going with a group of friends and we all bought our tickets early with AerLingus direct. We live about four hours from SFO and haven't decided about driving down or flying into SFO. If we decide to fly into SFO will we be able to check our baggage through to Dublin when we check in here at home for our flight to SFO or will we have to collect our bags and then re-check them at AerLingus? If we do that how early do you think we would need to arrive at SFO in order to do this and not worry? Thank so much for your help. I'm really a travel rookie!
Luggage check on two different airlines
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Taxes and carrier-imposed fees - EXORBITANT!
- 2 "The airport has no ballast - you have to get off"
- 3 SAS Airlines from SFO to CDG
- 4 How to get to JFK from Connecticut without driving
- 5 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 6 upgrading flights
- 7 Carryon allowances for US flights...have they changed?
- 8 Airfare for direct flight from Boston (BOS) to Paris (CDG) in April
- 9 SFO-ORD-BRU: 40 minutes changeover at ORD??
- 10 Any advice for flying on Spirit to Guatemala?
- 11 Hiw Much Time to get Thru Customs & Immigration at IAH
- 12 Kayak monthly search feature gone?
- 13 Manchester vs London flights from the US
- 14 Int. min time for connection @ ORD
- 15 can you suggest items for "care kit" for first time flyer?
- 16 Questions re. connecting in Toronto for a Europe flight
- 17 Sharing an excellent experience
- 18 Tiger Airways--Is it Really that Bad?
- 19 Fly home from Maldives or Mumbai?
- 20 Checked bag allowance for International travel
- 21 Air Canada - Vancouver-Montreal-QuebecCity
- 22 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 23 Jetstar Business Class
- 24 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 25 spirit airlines usa