I have never traveled very much. I'm going to Ireland next September and I've already purchased my ticket, SFO-DUB on AerLingus. I'm going with a group of friends and we all bought our tickets early with AerLingus direct. We live about four hours from SFO and haven't decided about driving down or flying into SFO. If we decide to fly into SFO will we be able to check our baggage through to Dublin when we check in here at home for our flight to SFO or will we have to collect our bags and then re-check them at AerLingus? If we do that how early do you think we would need to arrive at SFO in order to do this and not worry? Thank so much for your help. I'm really a travel rookie!
Luggage check on two different airlines
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Transit at Istanbul Ataturk
- 2 Austrian Air Budapest Vienna Vienna Dubrovnik
- 3 The life of lost luggage
- 4 Getting bumped from Premium Economy on Delta/KLM
- 5 I have never flown Ryanair
- 6 International Connecting Flights
- 7 Open Skies, La Compagnie, and XL Airways
- 8 Which terminal at newark?
- 9 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 10 French Riv to Marbella : sky-tours
- 11 New Orleans to Beijing
- 12 USAir/AA - December flight
- 13 Coach on United 767-400
- 14 Help me choose a flight - connection times in Paris
- 15 When to book?
- 16 NYC to Hawaii...best way to go?
- 17 KLM - I think not!
- 18 Downside to Orbitz?
- 19 US customs pre clearance
- 20 Lie flat Business Class seats SYD - HKG
- 21 Beware of Bravofly
- 22 Air Travel - Iceland - London - Ireland (What lag time to take in between?)
- 23 Layover quetsion Dubai and Frankfurt
- 24 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 25 Asiana. Biz seats