I have never traveled very much. I'm going to Ireland next September and I've already purchased my ticket, SFO-DUB on AerLingus. I'm going with a group of friends and we all bought our tickets early with AerLingus direct. We live about four hours from SFO and haven't decided about driving down or flying into SFO. If we decide to fly into SFO will we be able to check our baggage through to Dublin when we check in here at home for our flight to SFO or will we have to collect our bags and then re-check them at AerLingus? If we do that how early do you think we would need to arrive at SFO in order to do this and not worry? Thank so much for your help. I'm really a travel rookie!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Heathrow: Can I make it?
- 2 Renewal of Global Entry
- 3 IAD connection time of 1 hour 5 minutes for flight to Copenhagen.
- 4 What should I know about flying Southwest?
- 5 More cheap transatlantic flights coming
- 6 Complimentary upgrades on Delta with companion
- 7 Getting Global entry interview appointment
- 8 Do you get miles with upgraded Econ. fare
- 9 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 10 Ideas for stop over from MAUI to BOS
- 11 Wedding + Honeymoon (Toronto / Sao Paulo / Male)
- 12 Documents for E-tickets?
- 13 Qantas A380 vs 744 in economy
- 14 Miami Airport-clearing customs question
- 15 Enough time
- 16 Flight Review – Vancouver to Hong Kong – Air Canada – Business Class
- 17 American Airines - Bad plane going; No plane coming back
- 18 Fare searches with flexible dates.
- 19 BA economy premiun seats
- 20 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 21 JFK Time Between Terminals?
- 22 British Airways headphones/earbuds
- 23 Book inter-Europe as part of open-jaw?
- 24 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 25 Voice calls during flights?