I have never traveled very much. I'm going to Ireland next September and I've already purchased my ticket, SFO-DUB on AerLingus. I'm going with a group of friends and we all bought our tickets early with AerLingus direct. We live about four hours from SFO and haven't decided about driving down or flying into SFO. If we decide to fly into SFO will we be able to check our baggage through to Dublin when we check in here at home for our flight to SFO or will we have to collect our bags and then re-check them at AerLingus? If we do that how early do you think we would need to arrive at SFO in order to do this and not worry? Thank so much for your help. I'm really a travel rookie!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Ditching second and third legs on a one-way ticket
- 2 Layover information
- 3 Reviews of Aer Lingus
- 4 British Airways/Expedia Disaster
- 5 Can I upgrade on Alitalia if I'm on a Delta codeshare ticket?
- 6 British Airways will enforce carryon rules?
- 7 Singapore to Frankfurt – Singapore Airlines – Business Class
- 8 Air Canada compensation for delayed flight?
- 9 No US Flights Using BA Avios
- 10 Boeing 787
- 11 Lufthansa and United mileage Plus Card
- 12 Small seats - big passengers
- 13 Travel to London/Paris/Rome
- 14 Connection in AMS from Delta to KLM
- 15 Swapped name-surname on ticket
- 16 A mini-trip for Global Entry Interview
- 17 Oversized carryon
- 18 Air travel within Europe.
- 19 United ticket (016), Lufthansa flights, NO miles?
- 20 United Club Heathrow
- 21 1 hour 20 min layover in London is it doable?
- 22 Air France business class- which flights have flat beds?
- 23 problems flying SAS to Copenhagen August?
- 24 Air France Premium Economy Worth it?
- 25 Air France 027 flat bed business seats in fall, old seats summer?