I have never traveled very much. I'm going to Ireland next September and I've already purchased my ticket, SFO-DUB on AerLingus. I'm going with a group of friends and we all bought our tickets early with AerLingus direct. We live about four hours from SFO and haven't decided about driving down or flying into SFO. If we decide to fly into SFO will we be able to check our baggage through to Dublin when we check in here at home for our flight to SFO or will we have to collect our bags and then re-check them at AerLingus? If we do that how early do you think we would need to arrive at SFO in order to do this and not worry? Thank so much for your help. I'm really a travel rookie!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 메가카지노／／【ＡkＡ8８9。Ｃ0m】／／메가카지노
- 2 "Often delayed by 30+ minutes"
- 3 More Atlantic competition
- 4 No US Flights Using BA Avios
- 5 London to DC through JFK
- 6 What happens to all those empty "Economy Plus" seats?
- 7 13 hrs. in Korea
- 8 Airlines Under Scrutiny
- 9 JFK and killing time during layover
- 10 Smaller carry on bag sizes coming?
- 11 Cooler as checked luggage?
- 12 Atlanta to Rome to Marseille
- 13 Jet Blue starts charging for first checked bag
- 14 HELP PLEASE
- 15 Wizz Air-thoughts?
- 16 My horrible experience with Bravofly, Singapore Airport and Xiamen Airlines
- 17 Cheapest Airline BNA-ATL
- 18 My name on my passport is spelt different to my airline ticket.
- 19 immigration
- 20 Boston-Istanbul via Turkish Air
- 21 Luggage mysteries
- 22 Can we use a UA club one-time pass if we're flying a different airline?
- 23 Very early morning transporation to OAK
- 24 Air France New Business Class Seats -- question!
- 25 West Coast to Czech, best flight choices