I have never traveled very much. I'm going to Ireland next September and I've already purchased my ticket, SFO-DUB on AerLingus. I'm going with a group of friends and we all bought our tickets early with AerLingus direct. We live about four hours from SFO and haven't decided about driving down or flying into SFO. If we decide to fly into SFO will we be able to check our baggage through to Dublin when we check in here at home for our flight to SFO or will we have to collect our bags and then re-check them at AerLingus? If we do that how early do you think we would need to arrive at SFO in order to do this and not worry? Thank so much for your help. I'm really a travel rookie!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Flying "Backwards"
- 2 Times article on LaGuardia
- 3 JFK to EWR
- 4 Norwegian Airlines, price too good to be true?
- 5 Zurich Airport
- 6 Best ideas to pack in your carry on?
- 7 Do I have to change terminals in Zurich?
- 8 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?
- 9 Kansas City to Bonaire
- 10 KLM is unfair to vegetarians!
- 11 Stopvers Using UA Miles
- 12 Any experience with #Mobile Passport?
- 13 Confused on Seeing AA Upgrades
- 14 Madrid airport transfer from T4S to T1:Avianca to Egypt Air
- 15 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 16 Airline Benefits: How does PTO work?
- 17 What Would You Do re Connection Time
- 18 depart to london the earliest in the morning
- 19 American vs United
- 20 Flying on AA into Sicily
- 21 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 22 Your experience with Interjet
- 23 Changing name on return Delta ticket
- 24 American Airlines....thank you!
- 25 Ryanair targets families