I have never traveled very much. I'm going to Ireland next September and I've already purchased my ticket, SFO-DUB on AerLingus. I'm going with a group of friends and we all bought our tickets early with AerLingus direct. We live about four hours from SFO and haven't decided about driving down or flying into SFO. If we decide to fly into SFO will we be able to check our baggage through to Dublin when we check in here at home for our flight to SFO or will we have to collect our bags and then re-check them at AerLingus? If we do that how early do you think we would need to arrive at SFO in order to do this and not worry? Thank so much for your help. I'm really a travel rookie!
Luggage check on two different airlines
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Seeking suggestions for airport that SW flies into and has PNS connections
- 2 Ticketed Name Different Than Passport
- 3 PHL-FCO-ATH where will we go through passport control/customs?
- 4 Dubai / Visa
- 5 VISA date conflict
- 6 CDG-VRN Carry-On Question
- 7 Biz lounge in Toronto
- 8 Does a first class tix automatically give one entry to Club?
- 9 When to buy ticket?
- 10 Be Careful About Turkish Airlines
- 11 Keflavik Iceland changing planes
- 12 HELP ME TO CHOOSE A BEST CONNECTION TO AVOID ROAMING CHARGES IN AUSTRALIA
- 13 Self check-in airBaltic
- 14 Beware of Bravofly
- 15 Anyone know, LAX to NAN, sustenance ?
- 16 Has Anyone Tried US CBP's Mobile Passport Control at ATL?
- 17 Atlanta International Terminal
- 18 Expedia - Stay Away at all Costs
- 19 TSA pre-check, what a joke!
- 20 United - how to add frequent flier number?
- 21 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 22 Frankfurt Airport Sky Line
- 23 Going through customs at Toronto?
- 24 Booking directly or through 3rd party
- 25 Rental Cars - Responsibility for Break-downs?