I have never traveled very much. I'm going to Ireland next September and I've already purchased my ticket, SFO-DUB on AerLingus. I'm going with a group of friends and we all bought our tickets early with AerLingus direct. We live about four hours from SFO and haven't decided about driving down or flying into SFO. If we decide to fly into SFO will we be able to check our baggage through to Dublin when we check in here at home for our flight to SFO or will we have to collect our bags and then re-check them at AerLingus? If we do that how early do you think we would need to arrive at SFO in order to do this and not worry? Thank so much for your help. I'm really a travel rookie!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Question about MXP (Milan International airport)
- 2 USAir/AA - December flight
- 3 Norwegian Airlines
- 4 Help Please: From JFK to 5th Avenue?
- 5 Delta Aware Tickets -- best dates/lowest requirements!
- 6 Expired License and TSA
- 7 Immigrations/Customs Travelling from Turkey to Pakistan
- 8 American award travel to Europe
- 9 Booked Lufthansa/United via Expedia - worried about seat reservation
- 10 Turkish Airlines to fly to Miami
- 11 Worried my mother won't be able to fly!
- 12 Going to Canada.
- 13 Carryon allowances for US flights...have they changed?
- 14 ATL, nice cafe outside secure zone
- 15 Have to cancel Delta award tix - best to resched. or back into account?
- 16 Keep Skymiles tix for Euro segments or buy cheap alternative?
- 17 Which terminal at Heathrow will TAP fly into?
- 18 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?
- 19 Connecting Flights in Heathrow
- 20 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 21 Ticketed Name entered incorrectly. Help……
- 22 Fiesta time flying Avianca,Miami to Bue
- 23 United starts offering free beer and wine Internationally
- 24 Orbitz Booking Error
- 25 What to expect at customs