I have never traveled very much. I'm going to Ireland next September and I've already purchased my ticket, SFO-DUB on AerLingus. I'm going with a group of friends and we all bought our tickets early with AerLingus direct. We live about four hours from SFO and haven't decided about driving down or flying into SFO. If we decide to fly into SFO will we be able to check our baggage through to Dublin when we check in here at home for our flight to SFO or will we have to collect our bags and then re-check them at AerLingus? If we do that how early do you think we would need to arrive at SFO in order to do this and not worry? Thank so much for your help. I'm really a travel rookie!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Flight to Kolkata India
- 2 Houston Airport - United Airlines
- 3 KLM refund process - not good!
- 4 Beach Ball headrest?
- 5 Booking SNAFU with Qatar Airways
- 6 Avoid Alpha Flight Guru or be stranded somewhere and pay the price!
- 7 Arr Stansted; Dep LHR, one night in London: where?
- 8 Anyone tried Turkish Airlines for long flights before?
- 9 How does luggage go to the wrong place?
- 10 small claims court for travel website (orbitz)
- 11 Turkish Airlines - Leg disappeared
- 12 I hour connection Heathrow
- 13 AA seat assignments
- 14 AA Business Class on 777
- 15 Saga Class on Icelandair
- 16 Bravofly Legal Actions
- 17 Tipping Flight Attendants??? Is this the new norm?
- 18 SkyLux - Anyone have Feedback??
- 19 Rome To Sardinia
- 20 Do I have time to recheck bags in Athens and make my flight
- 21 Has anyone heard of Dealber?
- 22 Baggage Checked-through on Non-* Alliance?
- 23 name on ticket and passport
- 24 Best Multi-City Booking Site?
- 25 Changing flights in LAX from international to Domestic