I have never traveled very much. I'm going to Ireland next September and I've already purchased my ticket, SFO-DUB on AerLingus. I'm going with a group of friends and we all bought our tickets early with AerLingus direct. We live about four hours from SFO and haven't decided about driving down or flying into SFO. If we decide to fly into SFO will we be able to check our baggage through to Dublin when we check in here at home for our flight to SFO or will we have to collect our bags and then re-check them at AerLingus? If we do that how early do you think we would need to arrive at SFO in order to do this and not worry? Thank so much for your help. I'm really a travel rookie!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 international flight luggage pick-up waiting time
- 2 Orbitz? FlightHub? Cheapoair?
- 3 Instant Cold Compress and TSA
- 4 First time, Best Business class?
- 5 Praise for Delta One
- 6 Boarding US-bound Flight with Expired Green Card
- 7 Domestic layover on an international flight
- 8 Caution while booking a ticket on rcg.se
- 9 Transiting in Nadi Airport, Fiji
- 10 Southwest and pax rights
- 11 Intl flight with connection at EWR question
- 12 Canceled Flight Compensation
- 13 A horror story about Justfly
- 14 Connecting flight through Amsterdam
- 15 Long layover in PHL
- 16 Good air fare?
- 17 American vs United
- 18 Which airport for connection to/from Europe?
- 19 immigration passport control
- 20 Unable to Purchase on Spirit Airline?
- 21 IAH layover time
- 22 Immigration Control When Connecting Through Europe
- 23 CDG Air France flight connection to Madrid
- 24 How Would You Rate Iberia Air Customer Service?
- 25 The Top 100 Airlines