I have never traveled very much. I'm going to Ireland next September and I've already purchased my ticket, SFO-DUB on AerLingus. I'm going with a group of friends and we all bought our tickets early with AerLingus direct. We live about four hours from SFO and haven't decided about driving down or flying into SFO. If we decide to fly into SFO will we be able to check our baggage through to Dublin when we check in here at home for our flight to SFO or will we have to collect our bags and then re-check them at AerLingus? If we do that how early do you think we would need to arrive at SFO in order to do this and not worry? Thank so much for your help. I'm really a travel rookie!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Air Berlin and Brussels Airlines questions
- 2 Interesting piece on why and how airlines are making you miserable
- 3 2 airlines baggage transfer
- 4 Is Alitalia that bad?
- 5 KLM carry on restrictions
- 6 Istanbul (Sabiha Gökçen) to Frankfurt–Turkish Airlines–Business Class
- 7 REVIEW: Cathay Pacific Business Class
- 8 Small seats - big passengers
- 9 REVIEW: Cathay Pacific Premium Economy
- 10 Iceland/Alaska Air new partnership
- 11 Flight Review – Vancouver to Hong Kong – Air Canada – Business Class
- 12 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 13 Volaris ticket purchase
- 14 Alitalia
- 15 Reviews of Aer Lingus
- 16 Allegiant Ai
- 17 Ditching second and third legs on a one-way ticket
- 18 Warning if flying Etihad Airways
- 19 No more foreign conversion fees on my AA card?
- 20 Herbs and Spices
- 21 Code share online check in
- 22 Check-in lady tore my passport page ahead of a 2 week trip
- 23 Considering an Around-the-World ticket
- 24 Layover information
- 25 Using AA awards within Europe - AirBerlin