We will be flying Lufthansa from Washington Dulles to Frankfurt in coach.
Does anyone know what type of meals/snacks are served in flight?
Our flight takes off at 6:00 pm and lands at 8:00 a.m. We will be on a 747-8i
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 나눔파워볼 ※연결 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 알라딘시스템 ▼ 접속 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 로하이양방 ※연결 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 4 From Riyadh, (KSA) to London, (UK)
- 5 Air Berlin flight rebooking fiasco
- 6 Hypothetical question
- 7 How Many Stamps in Your Passport?
- 8 AA Aadvantage Website is Making Me CRAZY!!!
- 9 First time traveler in need of serious advices
- 10 Is it worth looking into a travel agent for booking flights?
- 11 Bravofly issue
- 12 Connecting through Pearson (Europe-USA) on 2 tickets
- 13 BA strike through August! Should I book alternate flights?
- 14 AC Montreal-FCO: scheduling train to Florence
- 15 American Airlines to SAS
- 16 Suggestion for travel agent just to book flights?
- 17 Solo trip to Spain ..then on to London on own???
- 18 Best time to buy tix on Southwest
- 19 2017 World's Top 100 Airlines Identified
- 20 JFK-LHR-Athens. How much time is needed at Heathrow?
- 21 procedure to get tourist visa to austria for Indian
- 22 Long flight tips and entertainment
- 23 Separate tickets with only carry ons -- do I have to go through customs?
- 24 Norwegian Airlines in Chicago
- 25 How much time do I need to switch planes in CDG