Anyone out there impacted by the Lufthansa cancelled flights on Dec 2nd out of London Heathrow? If yes, any luck in getting a refund or credit back from Lufthansa if you were jammed and had to book alternative travel arrangements?
Curious if there is a large group of disaffected customers who would be prepared to join a class action lawsuit for compensation.
I was jammed by Lufthansa and had to book a new ticket with a different airline. Out of pocket by a couple of thousand dollars. Small issue for a big company like Lufthansa but multiply that cost by all the other people who were jammed by them and it turns into a bigger, more relevant problem for them. I contacted Lufthansa for help but they have not responded with anything positive even though they screwed-up. Its almost a month since their screw-up and still nothing from them.
Hopefully we can group up on this issue and get something sorted for all!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 PATRON CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 EPSON PRINTER TENCHNICAL SETUP/setting
- 2 SFO runway closures ?
- 3 Amaszonas Airlines
- 4 El Salvador plane change
- 5 A horror story about Justfly
- 6 Would you rather...KEF vs ARN Layover
- 7 You gotta love Southwest
- 8 Vancouver Ariport lounges?
- 9 Picking a seat on Virgin
- 10 Condor phone number???
- 11 Condor flight check-in, seat selection, bag check, etc help?
- 12 Connection time
- 13 Anyone need round trip tickets to France / Barcelona
- 14 Priceline BA Flight on AA Codeshare Questions
- 15 Carry on
- 16 Upgraded; will it stick?
- 17 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 18 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
- 19 International trip to Zurich, in parts...?
- 20 First time to Italy
- 21 Departing FCO
- 22 Car seat harassment
- 23 Air Canada rouge or air transat?
- 24 Is it safe to put a laptop in a carry on suitcase?
- 25 United Baggage Question
Lufthansa Dec 2014 Cancelled Flights - Affected Passengers