Anyone out there impacted by the Lufthansa cancelled flights on Dec 2nd out of London Heathrow? If yes, any luck in getting a refund or credit back from Lufthansa if you were jammed and had to book alternative travel arrangements?
Curious if there is a large group of disaffected customers who would be prepared to join a class action lawsuit for compensation.
I was jammed by Lufthansa and had to book a new ticket with a different airline. Out of pocket by a couple of thousand dollars. Small issue for a big company like Lufthansa but multiply that cost by all the other people who were jammed by them and it turns into a bigger, more relevant problem for them. I contacted Lufthansa for help but they have not responded with anything positive even though they screwed-up. Its almost a month since their screw-up and still nothing from them.
Hopefully we can group up on this issue and get something sorted for all!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Voice calls during flights?
- 2 Anybody Flown AA Main Cabin Extra on the 789?
- 3 Flight Honolulu to New York
- 4 Scandinavian SAS Plus
- 5 Lufthansa or Condor Air
- 6 meal service on 10:30 pm deaprture?
- 7 connection in jfk for only 90 minutes
- 8 Connection Time at Heathrow.
- 9 Traveling to Spain in March
- 10 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 11 Google Flights ?
- 12 Jat Airlines? (AKA Serbia Airlines?)
- 13 Norwegian Air - What's the catch?
- 14 LAX Domestic to Int'l Connx
- 15 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?
- 16 Premium Economy Virgin Atlantic
- 17 Help with Seats on KLM Flight
- 18 FLL Navigating Fort Lauderdale airport
- 19 Logging into my Aadvantage account
- 20 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 21 Flying "Backwards"
- 22 Europe (Lisbon) to Miami: Iberia or Lufthansa in terms of cabin comfort?
- 23 Asking for a sandwich in lieu of a hot meal
- 24 Reclining Seats in BA Premium Econ?
- 25 Delta and Virgin
Lufthansa Dec 2014 Cancelled Flights - Affected Passengers