Anyone out there impacted by the Lufthansa cancelled flights on Dec 2nd out of London Heathrow? If yes, any luck in getting a refund or credit back from Lufthansa if you were jammed and had to book alternative travel arrangements?
Curious if there is a large group of disaffected customers who would be prepared to join a class action lawsuit for compensation.
I was jammed by Lufthansa and had to book a new ticket with a different airline. Out of pocket by a couple of thousand dollars. Small issue for a big company like Lufthansa but multiply that cost by all the other people who were jammed by them and it turns into a bigger, more relevant problem for them. I contacted Lufthansa for help but they have not responded with anything positive even though they screwed-up. Its almost a month since their screw-up and still nothing from them.
Hopefully we can group up on this issue and get something sorted for all!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 증권사이트 주가종합지수 oninve.com
- 2 실시간증권정보 현재종합주가지수 oninve.com
- 3 주식정보사이트 주가지수선물 oninve.com
- 4 Separate tickets with only carry ons -- do I have to go through customs?
- 5 Check your electronics or fly American
- 6 New airfare aggregator Concorde.io
- 7 EasyJet
- 8 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 9 Sea-Tac Virgin Atlantic flight
- 10 Flying through Casablanca
- 11 How to book YYZ-ZRH-NBO-YYZ ?
- 12 what if connecting flight cancels
- 13 enough time for this flight?
- 14 Qantas FF access to Emirates lounge CDG?
- 15 aRound-The-World for less than $/€ 1,200
- 16 TSA OR Global Entry
- 17 How to figure out the cost of a trip when purchasing insurance.
- 18 "This route is pending regulatory approval."
- 19 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 20 U.K. Registered Traveler vs Fast Track
- 21 How do you get from terminal 8 to terminal 2 at JFK airport?
- 22 Amsterdam flight change
- 23 AA FF flights
- 24 Consolidators for Biz Class - has any one used one?
- 25 Delta/Virgin Atlantic carryon sizes
Lufthansa Dec 2014 Cancelled Flights - Affected Passengers