Anyone out there impacted by the Lufthansa cancelled flights on Dec 2nd out of London Heathrow? If yes, any luck in getting a refund or credit back from Lufthansa if you were jammed and had to book alternative travel arrangements?
Curious if there is a large group of disaffected customers who would be prepared to join a class action lawsuit for compensation.
I was jammed by Lufthansa and had to book a new ticket with a different airline. Out of pocket by a couple of thousand dollars. Small issue for a big company like Lufthansa but multiply that cost by all the other people who were jammed by them and it turns into a bigger, more relevant problem for them. I contacted Lufthansa for help but they have not responded with anything positive even though they screwed-up. Its almost a month since their screw-up and still nothing from them.
Hopefully we can group up on this issue and get something sorted for all!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Global Entry application status question
- 2 United Mileage plus upgrade waitlist?
- 3 "under the seat space"
- 4 Customs question
- 5 Contact # for Delta
- 6 Using american voucher
- 7 United or Air France? (Business class)
- 8 Beware the Frankfurt Airport
- 9 Can a person buy two seats on the same flight for just
- 10 Southwest boarding
- 11 is RMB necessary for layover in Chinese airport
- 12 BUD to ZRH to USA
- 13 Starting my Planning
- 14 Another kid-on-the-plane story
- 15 Heathrow Terminal 5
- 16 RE minimum transfer time Schiphol!
- 17 What has become of AA flights to Europe? All BA now.
- 18 Transfer to Vermont from JFK
- 19 UA Carry-On Policy
- 20 Has using FF miles on AA got a lot harder?
- 21 Customs and Connection Times
- 22 BA short turnaround time
- 23 Best airport lounge at Narita?
- 24 Quick trip to attain frequent flyer status
- 25 easyJet westard-ho
Lufthansa Dec 2014 Cancelled Flights - Affected Passengers