At Christmas, I'm flying from Toulouse to Frankfurt and Frankfurt to Dublin with Lufthansa.
I only have 50 minutes between connecting flights which I didn't think was a problem until I heard you have to go through security and everything again..
Does anyone know if this is true?
Also, I am checking on a case. Will this case go directly onto my Dublin-bound flight or will I have to collect it and check it back in?
Thank you for any help you may have
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 1st RTW- cheapest place to start?
- 2 Shopping duty Free On Board versus On Ground
- 3 Is 8 months too early to buy and international plane ticket?
- 4 United and ANA
- 5 How much time do I need to switch planes in CDG
- 6 Travel with iPad on International Flight
- 7 Newark Terminal Transfer
- 8 Best time to buy tix on Southwest
- 9 Redeeming Miles with a Capital One Card
- 10 Free Stopovers in Europe, flying from NYC?
- 11 Best/worst airlines for traveling with pets?
- 12 Porter or Air Canada?
- 13 Going through security with herbs?
- 14 Help me get award tickets using variety of points
- 15 Foot Rests? China Airlines Premium Economy Experiences ??
- 16 Chocolates in carry on allowed?
- 17 Is it safe to put a laptop in a carry on suitcase?
- 18 Booking with airline vs. Orbitz or Priceline
- 19 What can be done if one date is wrong?
- 20 West Coast USA>France routes
- 21 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 22 Domestic to Int'l at JFK
- 23 Help!
- 24 Scandanivian Airlines
- 25 Airtreks and Bootsnall