I am trying to schedule a trip to Germany in June 2013 that will allow me to fly both an A380 and 747-8. My plan was to fly SFO-FRA on the A380 and then FRA-IAD on the 747-8. When I try to book the FRA-IAD portion, I cannot find any 747-8 flights loaded into Lufthansa's website. Any idea if they are being redeployed on different routes, or if the schedule will be updated at some point in the future? thanks!
Lufthansa 747-8 June 2013
View all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Gate Check Question
- 2 Should I switch from AMEX/Delta to say VISA/United?
- 3 Alaska when to book complicated trip
- 4 Business Class Dilemma. Newbie. Please Help!
- 5 JFK terminal 5 to 7
- 6 Worst US airline?
- 7 For United Frequent Fliers: How will you get to Bangkok now?
- 8 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 9 Buying business and coach tickets
- 10 Trying again to get away. End of the year sometimes
- 11 Lufthansa one-way prices
- 12 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 13 Is $361 per person reasonable SLC-Orlando
- 14 Best time to purchase ticket to Orlando from Salt Lake travel end of May?
- 15 Were you "stupid" to buy AA stocks ~2 years ago?
- 16 Medallion status after AA/USAIR merger
- 17 Beware of Bravofly
- 18 Virgin Atlantic Economy - Changeable?
- 19 Premium Economy on Quantas vs. Business Class on Delta?
- 20 Deceptive Airtran Bump Reimbursement
- 21 flight change and immigration time insight: Dallas to Frankfurt to Vienna
- 22 Continue on or stopover?
- 23 Breaking up a flight
- 24 Best routing on AA or BA; BOS/PMO; Business Class Award tix for 2; May 2014
- 25 Flying to the US with engagement ring.