We are traveling back from Aruba and have a 20 hour layover at JFK. We have a hotel booked and everything but we are wodering if we will get our bags or if they would be checked all the way through to Minneapolis.
Thanks for the help!!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Tips The Way To Build Muscle Mass
- 2 http://iqdermaessentials.com/alpha-extreme-plus/
- 3 Aiports in Paris
- 4 International flights to Uganda
- 5 "Bait and Switch" and KLM
- 6 Laguardia hassle?
- 7 Last minute required change cost us $4,000
- 8 U.S Passport Photos-- Okay to Smile?
- 9 Consolidators for Biz Class Seats
- 10 Questions about reclaiming FF miles
- 11 Transfer between Terminal 4 and Terminal 5 at LHR
- 12 Same ticket, Rome to JFK via Alitalia then Delta, baggage?
- 13 Website to indicate number of seats sold?
- 14 Parking at JFK
- 15 Help with Delta terminal in Atlanta
- 16 Sky Airlines - buying tickets from USA over internet!
- 17 Justfly.com
- 18 Can I clear customs and make my connections at YYZ and BOS?
- 19 Flying Tokyo-YYZ in economy- direct or break it up in YVR?
- 20 Flying from Tokyo (NRT or HND) to San Francisco (SFO or SJC). Options?
- 21 Is Bravofly A Scam?
- 22 Getting wedding clothes from here to there
- 23 Transit Visa in Heathrow Terminal 5
- 24 Frankfurt connections Lufthansa to United
- 25 Frustrated w/ 1 qt bag limit