I fly into London city airport from Luxembourg and leave the next day from the heathrow airport to France and then to Texas. I'll have 2 suitcases so I'm wondering if I'll have to pay the extra baggage once I get to Heathrow airport since it's a different airport...This was all on one ticket..
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 2 Jat Airlines? (AKA Serbia Airlines?)
- 3 Lufthansa or Condor Air
- 4 Connection Time at Heathrow.
- 5 Norwegian Air - What's the catch?
- 6 LAX Domestic to Int'l Connx
- 7 Traveling to Spain in March
- 8 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?
- 9 Premium Economy Virgin Atlantic
- 10 Help with Seats on KLM Flight
- 11 Google Flights ?
- 12 FLL Navigating Fort Lauderdale airport
- 13 Logging into my Aadvantage account
- 14 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 15 Flying "Backwards"
- 16 Europe (Lisbon) to Miami: Iberia or Lufthansa in terms of cabin comfort?
- 17 Asking for a sandwich in lieu of a hot meal
- 18 Reclining Seats in BA Premium Econ?
- 19 Delta and Virgin
- 20 Cancellation of Thai Airway return trip ticket
- 21 Newark connection
- 22 connection in jfk for only 90 minutes
- 23 Which airline for Paris/Nice?
- 24 Ticket spelling error with Orbitz
- 25 Cooperating with Airport Security