I fly into London city airport from Luxembourg and leave the next day from the heathrow airport to France and then to Texas. I'll have 2 suitcases so I'm wondering if I'll have to pay the extra baggage once I get to Heathrow airport since it's a different airport...This was all on one ticket..
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Some Q's about Rome airport
- 2 Kenya Airways/Skyteam questions.
- 3 Amex points to Paris/ Italy in 1st
- 4 EUROPE FLIGHT
- 5 Aegean Airlines Carry on Allowance
- 6 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 7 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 8 Abu Dhabi transit with separate tickets
- 9 Websites Which Show Flights with Flatbed Seats??
- 10 Overseas Flights with Different Airlines
- 11 Wheelchair Assistance
- 12 Ever cancel tickets on American?
- 13 Unaccompanied minor
- 14 Beach Ball headrest?
- 15 Southwest "no-change-fee" - really?
- 16 Southwest Airlines pricing?
- 17 Late flight from Miami Intl Airport
- 18 Air France from SFO to Madrid
- 19 JetBlue flight cancellation - nice job
- 20 Booking via Air India - help asap
- 21 Turkish Airlines Awful
- 22 AA to award points according to $ spent not miles
- 23 Booking flights
- 24 Reagan or Philadelphia Airport?
- 25 New United Airlines Polaris service