This is my first time traveling to DC with a connecting domestic flight, so I was wondering if you could please help me out. I'm flying out from London with American Airlines to JFK. There I have a 1.5 hour layover and will be flying to DC, also with AA. Will I have to claim my bags at JFK and re-check them onto the DC flight?
Also, where do I go upon arrival at JFK? To transit I suppose? Are international and domestic transfers in the same part of the airport?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Jat Airlines? (AKA Serbia Airlines?)
- 2 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 3 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?
- 4 Traveling to Spain in March
- 5 Premium Economy Virgin Atlantic
- 6 Help with Seats on KLM Flight
- 7 Google Flights ?
- 8 LAX Domestic to Int'l Connx
- 9 Norwegian Air - What's the catch?
- 10 FLL Navigating Fort Lauderdale airport
- 11 Logging into my Aadvantage account
- 12 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 13 Flying "Backwards"
- 14 Europe (Lisbon) to Miami: Iberia or Lufthansa in terms of cabin comfort?
- 15 Asking for a sandwich in lieu of a hot meal
- 16 Reclining Seats in BA Premium Econ?
- 17 Delta and Virgin
- 18 Cancellation of Thai Airway return trip ticket
- 19 Newark connection
- 20 connection in jfk for only 90 minutes
- 21 Which airline for Paris/Nice?
- 22 Ticket spelling error with Orbitz
- 23 Cooperating with Airport Security
- 24 SMF to NCE or CDG
- 25 Book inter-Europe as part of open-jaw?