This is my first time traveling to DC with a connecting domestic flight, so I was wondering if you could please help me out. I'm flying out from London with American Airlines to JFK. There I have a 1.5 hour layover and will be flying to DC, also with AA. Will I have to claim my bags at JFK and re-check them onto the DC flight?
Also, where do I go upon arrival at JFK? To transit I suppose? Are international and domestic transfers in the same part of the airport?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 got bumped-how full was flight?
- 2 TSA pre-approved?
- 3 Travel with iPad on International Flight
- 4 Experiences with weather waivers?
- 5 SFO runway closures ?
- 6 Question
- 7 AA from PHL to LIH for Seniors
- 8 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 9 Help!
- 10 A horror story about Justfly
- 11 Amaszonas Airlines
- 12 El Salvador plane change
- 13 Would you rather...KEF vs ARN Layover
- 14 You gotta love Southwest
- 15 Vancouver Ariport lounges?
- 16 Picking a seat on Virgin
- 17 Condor phone number???
- 18 Condor flight check-in, seat selection, bag check, etc help?
- 19 Connection time
- 20 Anyone need round trip tickets to France / Barcelona
- 21 Priceline BA Flight on AA Codeshare Questions
- 22 Carry on
- 23 Upgraded; will it stick?
- 24 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 25 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign