Lipstick is not a liquid or a gel; yet yesterday I heard recordings of airport screeners telling folks that they could not bring on "anything that goes on your face."
Is lipstick allowed as a carry on, or not?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://funmac.com/novuderm/
- 2 http://funmac.com/novuderm/
- 3 Slightly Damaged Passport
- 4 http://viarexlabsblog.com/testropin/
- 5 Anyone familiar with clearme.com?
- 6 Arr Stansted; Dep LHR, one night in London: where?
- 7 Istanbul Airport is Horrible
- 8 Flight to Kolkata India
- 9 Houston Airport - United Airlines
- 10 KLM refund process - not good!
- 11 Beach Ball headrest?
- 12 Booking SNAFU with Qatar Airways
- 13 Avoid Alpha Flight Guru or be stranded somewhere and pay the price!
- 14 Anyone tried Turkish Airlines for long flights before?
- 15 How does luggage go to the wrong place?
- 16 small claims court for travel website (orbitz)
- 17 Turkish Airlines - Leg disappeared
- 18 I hour connection Heathrow
- 19 AA seat assignments
- 20 AA Business Class on 777
- 21 Saga Class on Icelandair
- 22 Bravofly Legal Actions
- 23 Tipping Flight Attendants??? Is this the new norm?
- 24 SkyLux - Anyone have Feedback??
- 25 Rome To Sardinia