We booked our upcoming travel (AA for the transatlantic hop and BA for the within-Europe-hop) last autumn and just noticed that our 2.5 hour layover in LHR has been shortened to 1 hour, 55 minutes. DH and I will have both our 1-yr-old son with us (which means a gate-checked stroller), as well as my parents who cannot move super quickly. I was a bit concerned when we had 2.5 hours and now I'm really concerned with less than 2 hours. Any tips for making the trip from Term 3 to 5 as quickly as possible? We haven't done it in several years so I'm rusty on the steps although I have printed the free info from the LHR website.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 You can additionally accumulate strong outcomes
- 2 Miami International Airport
- 3 Question on checkin for international
- 4 travelling with ensure
- 5 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 6 Connection time
- 7 Flight from Athens to Santorini?
- 8 Connecting in Toronto for return to US
- 9 Award travel and fees
- 10 Arlanda connecting flight Intl to oslo Customs??
- 11 PHL layover
- 12 How to figure out the cost of a trip when purchasing insurance.
- 13 Is there a best day to book an international flight? a best day to fly?
- 14 searching for flights on Kayak
- 15 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 16 PHL-CDG airline change with checked bags (less than 2 hrs) HELP!!!
- 17 U.K. Registered Traveler vs Fast Track
- 18 Booking with airline vs. Orbitz or Priceline
- 19 Complimentary upgrades on Delta with companion
- 20 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 21 Purchasing third coach seat for two passengers on international flight
- 22 Renewal of Global Entry
- 23 added cost on BA tickets
- 24 transfer at LHR or CDG
- 25 American Airlines, Iberia, British Airways
LHR Terminal 3 to Terminal 5 with a toddler & g-parents in tow...?