We booked our upcoming travel (AA for the transatlantic hop and BA for the within-Europe-hop) last autumn and just noticed that our 2.5 hour layover in LHR has been shortened to 1 hour, 55 minutes. DH and I will have both our 1-yr-old son with us (which means a gate-checked stroller), as well as my parents who cannot move super quickly. I was a bit concerned when we had 2.5 hours and now I'm really concerned with less than 2 hours. Any tips for making the trip from Term 3 to 5 as quickly as possible? We haven't done it in several years so I'm rusty on the steps although I have printed the free info from the LHR website.
LHR Terminal 3 to Terminal 5 with a toddler & g-parents in tow...?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Help with overhead Bins
- 2 Any helpful hints on wheelchair transports in airports?
- 3 How to reserve seats with Virgin Australia
- 4 unable to use online check in
- 5 Picking up a child during a layover
- 6 How much layover time do I need?
- 7 FRA 70 minute connection from USA -Terminal 1Gate B19-Z62
- 8 Don't fly UNITED Airlines...they are pirates
- 9 Frankfurt Airport - Lufthansa and United
- 10 Austrian Airlines Business Class "Upgrade" - avoid
- 11 Delta in Amsterdam
- 12 MAKING CONNECTION CDG - 3 HOURS
- 13 Throwing Away a Return Ticket?
- 14 Departure City Searches
- 15 International flight to domestic connection at Atlanta Airport
- 16 Layover Time
- 17 UNITED Airlines does not recognize Star Alliance Gold Status Benefits
- 18 Help: Transit through Frankfurt on way to Turkey (from US)
- 19 United Airlines
- 20 Best Time to Buy II: The Domestic Question
- 21 Beware of Bravofly
- 22 AA FF Miles to Europe and Asia
- 23 Turkish Airlines in the UK
- 24 Recent experience with TSA pre-check
- 25 Has anyone had experience with Iflybusiness.com?