We booked our upcoming travel (AA for the transatlantic hop and BA for the within-Europe-hop) last autumn and just noticed that our 2.5 hour layover in LHR has been shortened to 1 hour, 55 minutes. DH and I will have both our 1-yr-old son with us (which means a gate-checked stroller), as well as my parents who cannot move super quickly. I was a bit concerned when we had 2.5 hours and now I'm really concerned with less than 2 hours. Any tips for making the trip from Term 3 to 5 as quickly as possible? We haven't done it in several years so I'm rusty on the steps although I have printed the free info from the LHR website.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 PHL-CDG airline change with checked bags (less than 2 hrs) HELP!!!
- 2 Frustrated w/ 1 qt bag limit
- 3 Using half of a round trip ticket...
- 4 Changing Dates on United FF award tix
- 5 Sky Airlines - buying tickets from USA over internet!
- 6 Handicap assistance at FCO
- 7 KLM Business Class
- 8 Travelling to Australia on a passport with less then 6 months validity?
- 9 Admirals Club Lounge Access for First Class Int'l Passengers?
- 10 First time, Best Business class?
- 11 Flying from Tokyo (NRT or HND) to San Francisco (SFO or SJC). Options?
- 12 Which airport for connection to/from Europe?
- 13 Best ideas to pack in your carry on?
- 14 Eurowings & Cologne Airpot
- 15 Miami>LHR>AMS
- 16 From NYC to MAD and to NYC from LISBON..direct flights
- 17 Comments on BA BOS-LHR flights, equipment
- 18 Asking for a sandwich in lieu of a hot meal
- 19 KLM is unfair to vegetarians!
- 20 Using American Miles
- 21 Changing airlines n 1.5 h in CDG, is it possible?
- 22 Airline sold ticket with short connection
- 23 Student Universe
- 24 Instant Cold Compress and TSA
- 25 Very Large Quantities of R/X in Carry On
LHR Terminal 3 to Terminal 5 with a toddler & g-parents in tow...?