We booked our upcoming travel (AA for the transatlantic hop and BA for the within-Europe-hop) last autumn and just noticed that our 2.5 hour layover in LHR has been shortened to 1 hour, 55 minutes. DH and I will have both our 1-yr-old son with us (which means a gate-checked stroller), as well as my parents who cannot move super quickly. I was a bit concerned when we had 2.5 hours and now I'm really concerned with less than 2 hours. Any tips for making the trip from Term 3 to 5 as quickly as possible? We haven't done it in several years so I'm rusty on the steps although I have printed the free info from the LHR website.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 UNITED : WINDSTREAM Mail TEC*H SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540:6830 mail b*g
- 2 TSA pre-approved?
- 3 Travel with iPad on International Flight
- 4 Experiences with weather waivers?
- 5 SFO runway closures ?
- 6 got bumped-how full was flight?
- 7 Question
- 8 AA from PHL to LIH for Seniors
- 9 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 10 Help!
- 11 A horror story about Justfly
- 12 Amaszonas Airlines
- 13 El Salvador plane change
- 14 Would you rather...KEF vs ARN Layover
- 15 You gotta love Southwest
- 16 Vancouver Ariport lounges?
- 17 Picking a seat on Virgin
- 18 Condor phone number???
- 19 Condor flight check-in, seat selection, bag check, etc help?
- 20 Connection time
- 21 Anyone need round trip tickets to France / Barcelona
- 22 Priceline BA Flight on AA Codeshare Questions
- 23 Carry on
- 24 Upgraded; will it stick?
- 25 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
LHR Terminal 3 to Terminal 5 with a toddler & g-parents in tow...?