We booked our upcoming travel (AA for the transatlantic hop and BA for the within-Europe-hop) last autumn and just noticed that our 2.5 hour layover in LHR has been shortened to 1 hour, 55 minutes. DH and I will have both our 1-yr-old son with us (which means a gate-checked stroller), as well as my parents who cannot move super quickly. I was a bit concerned when we had 2.5 hours and now I'm really concerned with less than 2 hours. Any tips for making the trip from Term 3 to 5 as quickly as possible? We haven't done it in several years so I'm rusty on the steps although I have printed the free info from the LHR website.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Thai Business Class BKK-NRT; ANA Business Class NRT-SEA
- 2 Alitalia - Carry on luggage?
- 3 I miss USAirways
- 4 Major revisions to AAdvantage frequent flyer program
- 5 BA Seat Selection
- 6 layovers and luggage
- 7 AA First class LAX to NRT
- 8 Southwest "Honors" the Military
- 9 Flying from US with a prearranged VOA for Vietnam
- 10 Bravofly now doing an old scam again?
- 11 Asiana Business class SEA-ICN; Thai Air business class ICN-BKK
- 12 Any experience with #Mobile Passport?
- 13 Short layovers doable from Seattle to Peru?
- 14 Mileage Expiration
- 15 List of fares from MCI
- 16 China Airlines (the one with the pink flower symbol)
- 17 Orbitz? FlightHub? Cheapoair?
- 18 Qatar Airways - Terrible Customer Service
- 19 Hong Kong Air vs China Eastern?
- 20 Istanbul (Sabiha Gökçen) to Frankfurt–Turkish Airlines–Business Class
- 21 Is there a way to track my personal flight travel history?
- 22 Traveling to Dubai for first time
- 23 Business class for honeymoon from Seattle to Paris
- 24 Setting up a flight
- 25 Interesting piece on why and how airlines are making you miserable
LHR Terminal 3 to Terminal 5 with a toddler & g-parents in tow...?