We booked our upcoming travel (AA for the transatlantic hop and BA for the within-Europe-hop) last autumn and just noticed that our 2.5 hour layover in LHR has been shortened to 1 hour, 55 minutes. DH and I will have both our 1-yr-old son with us (which means a gate-checked stroller), as well as my parents who cannot move super quickly. I was a bit concerned when we had 2.5 hours and now I'm really concerned with less than 2 hours. Any tips for making the trip from Term 3 to 5 as quickly as possible? We haven't done it in several years so I'm rusty on the steps although I have printed the free info from the LHR website.
LHR Terminal 3 to Terminal 5 with a toddler & g-parents in tow...?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 "The airport has no ballast - you have to get off"
- 2 SAS Airlines from SFO to CDG
- 3 How to get to JFK from Connecticut without driving
- 4 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 5 upgrading flights
- 6 Carryon allowances for US flights...have they changed?
- 7 Airfare for direct flight from Boston (BOS) to Paris (CDG) in April
- 8 SFO-ORD-BRU: 40 minutes changeover at ORD??
- 9 Any advice for flying on Spirit to Guatemala?
- 10 Hiw Much Time to get Thru Customs & Immigration at IAH
- 11 Kayak monthly search feature gone?
- 12 Manchester vs London flights from the US
- 13 Int. min time for connection @ ORD
- 14 can you suggest items for "care kit" for first time flyer?
- 15 Questions re. connecting in Toronto for a Europe flight
- 16 Sharing an excellent experience
- 17 Tiger Airways--Is it Really that Bad?
- 18 Fly home from Maldives or Mumbai?
- 19 Checked bag allowance for International travel
- 20 Air Canada - Vancouver-Montreal-QuebecCity
- 21 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 22 Jetstar Business Class
- 23 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 24 spirit airlines usa
- 25 Using AA ff miles for Asia