We booked our upcoming travel (AA for the transatlantic hop and BA for the within-Europe-hop) last autumn and just noticed that our 2.5 hour layover in LHR has been shortened to 1 hour, 55 minutes. DH and I will have both our 1-yr-old son with us (which means a gate-checked stroller), as well as my parents who cannot move super quickly. I was a bit concerned when we had 2.5 hours and now I'm really concerned with less than 2 hours. Any tips for making the trip from Term 3 to 5 as quickly as possible? We haven't done it in several years so I'm rusty on the steps although I have printed the free info from the LHR website.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 A horror story about Justfly
- 2 Transiting in Nadi Airport, Fiji
- 3 international flight luggage pick-up waiting time
- 4 Praise for Delta One
- 5 Connecting flight through Amsterdam
- 6 Long layover in PHL
- 7 Boarding US-bound Flight with Expired Green Card
- 8 Good air fare?
- 9 Southwest and pax rights
- 10 American vs United
- 11 Which airport for connection to/from Europe?
- 12 immigration passport control
- 13 Canceled Flight Compensation
- 14 Unable to Purchase on Spirit Airline?
- 15 IAH layover time
- 16 Immigration Control When Connecting Through Europe
- 17 CDG Air France flight connection to Madrid
- 18 How Would You Rate Iberia Air Customer Service?
- 19 The Top 100 Airlines
- 20 Can a person go home at a transit
- 21 Caution while booking a ticket on rcg.se
- 22 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 23 Departure Times - Can These Be Confirmed?
- 24 TSA pre check -received in mail within 8 days
- 25 Police Raids in Ryanair Bases in Germany
LHR Terminal 3 to Terminal 5 with a toddler & g-parents in tow...?