We booked our upcoming travel (AA for the transatlantic hop and BA for the within-Europe-hop) last autumn and just noticed that our 2.5 hour layover in LHR has been shortened to 1 hour, 55 minutes. DH and I will have both our 1-yr-old son with us (which means a gate-checked stroller), as well as my parents who cannot move super quickly. I was a bit concerned when we had 2.5 hours and now I'm really concerned with less than 2 hours. Any tips for making the trip from Term 3 to 5 as quickly as possible? We haven't done it in several years so I'm rusty on the steps although I have printed the free info from the LHR website.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Layover information
- 2 Reviews of Aer Lingus
- 3 Ditching second and third legs on a one-way ticket
- 4 British Airways/Expedia Disaster
- 5 Can I upgrade on Alitalia if I'm on a Delta codeshare ticket?
- 6 British Airways will enforce carryon rules?
- 7 Singapore to Frankfurt – Singapore Airlines – Business Class
- 8 Air Canada compensation for delayed flight?
- 9 No US Flights Using BA Avios
- 10 Boeing 787
- 11 Lufthansa and United mileage Plus Card
- 12 Small seats - big passengers
- 13 Travel to London/Paris/Rome
- 14 Connection in AMS from Delta to KLM
- 15 Swapped name-surname on ticket
- 16 A mini-trip for Global Entry Interview
- 17 Oversized carryon
- 18 Air travel within Europe.
- 19 United ticket (016), Lufthansa flights, NO miles?
- 20 United Club Heathrow
- 21 1 hour 20 min layover in London is it doable?
- 22 Air France business class- which flights have flat beds?
- 23 problems flying SAS to Copenhagen August?
- 24 Air France Premium Economy Worth it?
- 25 Air France 027 flat bed business seats in fall, old seats summer?
LHR Terminal 3 to Terminal 5 with a toddler & g-parents in tow...?