We booked our upcoming travel (AA for the transatlantic hop and BA for the within-Europe-hop) last autumn and just noticed that our 2.5 hour layover in LHR has been shortened to 1 hour, 55 minutes. DH and I will have both our 1-yr-old son with us (which means a gate-checked stroller), as well as my parents who cannot move super quickly. I was a bit concerned when we had 2.5 hours and now I'm really concerned with less than 2 hours. Any tips for making the trip from Term 3 to 5 as quickly as possible? We haven't done it in several years so I'm rusty on the steps although I have printed the free info from the LHR website.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Combining star alliance tickets if purchased separately.
- 2 how to use rewards for upgrades
- 3 Lufthansa luggage limitations
- 4 Tramadol
- 5 easyJet westard-ho
- 6 Help with JFK to VTE flights
- 7 Transiting through FRA
- 8 Best time to book internationsl flights on United, using FF miles
- 9 Why is Malaysian air SO HIGH!!
- 10 Air Berlin Going Out of Business
- 11 question about changing terminals
- 12 Customs/Baggage Claim in Athens Greece Question
- 13 Group Travel on Southwest
- 14 delta arrival virgin atlantic departure at Atlanta
- 15 BA short turnaround time
- 16 Changng a Delta Code Share with KLM
- 17 helli
- 18 redress number question
- 19 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 20 Segment-by-segment searching for award travel? t
- 21 Chicago to Denver or Rapid City?
- 22 How is this possible?
- 23 Connection time at Heathrow
- 24 Would you use frequent flier miles for an Alitalia ticket for next May?
- 25 Travel on China Southern Airlines
LHR Terminal 3 to Terminal 5 with a toddler & g-parents in tow...?