We booked our upcoming travel (AA for the transatlantic hop and BA for the within-Europe-hop) last autumn and just noticed that our 2.5 hour layover in LHR has been shortened to 1 hour, 55 minutes. DH and I will have both our 1-yr-old son with us (which means a gate-checked stroller), as well as my parents who cannot move super quickly. I was a bit concerned when we had 2.5 hours and now I'm really concerned with less than 2 hours. Any tips for making the trip from Term 3 to 5 as quickly as possible? We haven't done it in several years so I'm rusty on the steps although I have printed the free info from the LHR website.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Buy genuine Visa, passport, id card,(email@example.com)
- 2 Avoid Alpha Flight Guru or be stranded somewhere and pay the price!
- 3 No US Flights Using BA Avios
- 4 Transit from Newark to La Guardia: 4 h is enough?
- 5 AMS -> FRA -> LAX (55 minutes enough?) - Lufthansa
- 6 "Often delayed by 30+ minutes"
- 7 London to DC through JFK
- 8 What happens to all those empty "Economy Plus" seats?
- 9 More Atlantic competition
- 10 13 hrs. in Korea
- 11 Airlines Under Scrutiny
- 12 JFK and killing time during layover
- 13 Smaller carry on bag sizes coming?
- 14 Cooler as checked luggage?
- 15 Atlanta to Rome to Marseille
- 16 Jet Blue starts charging for first checked bag
- 17 HELP PLEASE
- 18 Wizz Air-thoughts?
- 19 My horrible experience with Bravofly, Singapore Airport and Xiamen Airlines
- 20 Cheapest Airline BNA-ATL
- 21 My name on my passport is spelt different to my airline ticket.
- 22 immigration
- 23 Boston-Istanbul via Turkish Air
- 24 Luggage mysteries
- 25 Can we use a UA club one-time pass if we're flying a different airline?
LHR Terminal 3 to Terminal 5 with a toddler & g-parents in tow...?