We booked our upcoming travel (AA for the transatlantic hop and BA for the within-Europe-hop) last autumn and just noticed that our 2.5 hour layover in LHR has been shortened to 1 hour, 55 minutes. DH and I will have both our 1-yr-old son with us (which means a gate-checked stroller), as well as my parents who cannot move super quickly. I was a bit concerned when we had 2.5 hours and now I'm really concerned with less than 2 hours. Any tips for making the trip from Term 3 to 5 as quickly as possible? We haven't done it in several years so I'm rusty on the steps although I have printed the free info from the LHR website.
LHR Terminal 3 to Terminal 5 with a toddler & g-parents in tow...?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Transfer time in CDG for different tickets
- 2 United/Lufthansa - no miles credit for the Lufthansa legs?
- 3 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 4 Best Airline to Fly to Singapore?
- 5 Rome Airport Luggage Storage
- 6 Booking Annoyance
- 7 Delta 767-300ER vs. USAir A300-200 Business Class
- 8 Considering an Around-the-World ticket
- 9 Virgin Atlantic to LHR in economy - any opinions?
- 10 United Four Across in Biz Class
- 11 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 12 Taxes and carrier-imposed fees - EXORBITANT!
- 13 Using Award Tickets: things can be flexible at the airport...
- 14 Arrival at SFO
- 15 Singapore Stopover Holiday - Which Leg?
- 16 American Airlines awards
- 17 Delta?
- 18 Suggestions for non-English-speaking travellers at London Heathrow Airport
- 19 Delayed Luggage
- 20 Ryanair puts on airs
- 21 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 22 Which is better-Quatar or Emirates?
- 23 Flying from East Coast to Italy - Strategy for Cheap Flights?
- 24 Seat selection help Korean Air
- 25 air canada not taking responsibility and not sure where to call