We booked our upcoming travel (AA for the transatlantic hop and BA for the within-Europe-hop) last autumn and just noticed that our 2.5 hour layover in LHR has been shortened to 1 hour, 55 minutes. DH and I will have both our 1-yr-old son with us (which means a gate-checked stroller), as well as my parents who cannot move super quickly. I was a bit concerned when we had 2.5 hours and now I'm really concerned with less than 2 hours. Any tips for making the trip from Term 3 to 5 as quickly as possible? We haven't done it in several years so I'm rusty on the steps although I have printed the free info from the LHR website.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 2 Global Entry advice
- 3 Fly Royal Jordanian BKK to HKG?
- 4 The Big Black X at U.S. Immigration
- 5 TXL or FRA?
- 6 Please tell me about RyanAir and EasyJet
- 7 Norwegian Airlines through Expedia
- 8 Overnight Layover at LaGuardia
- 9 Istanbul Airport is Horrible
- 10 Need Advice about Ticket Price Drop
- 11 Thomas Cook Airlines PREMIUM ECONOMY from JFK-MAN return - WORTH IT?
- 12 Beach Ball headrest?
- 13 compensation for loosing a bag
- 14 Cancelling an AA miles ticket
- 15 RTW Routing Guidance
- 16 JFK or EWR?
- 17 Transit time at Narita, Tokyo. Is 1h 5m do-able?
- 18 Best Premium Economy to Copenhagen from DTW
- 19 Virgin Vs. Delta BOS-LHR
- 20 Gifting AA miles
- 21 How do I book AA award flights using two different account numbers?
- 22 WOW paying for an assigned seat!
- 23 March, One World award travel, Boston to Rome
- 24 Buying Tickets in Canada Instead of US Due to Exchange Rate?
- 25 Is Alitalia that bad?
LHR Terminal 3 to Terminal 5 with a toddler & g-parents in tow...?