We booked our upcoming travel (AA for the transatlantic hop and BA for the within-Europe-hop) last autumn and just noticed that our 2.5 hour layover in LHR has been shortened to 1 hour, 55 minutes. DH and I will have both our 1-yr-old son with us (which means a gate-checked stroller), as well as my parents who cannot move super quickly. I was a bit concerned when we had 2.5 hours and now I'm really concerned with less than 2 hours. Any tips for making the trip from Term 3 to 5 as quickly as possible? We haven't done it in several years so I'm rusty on the steps although I have printed the free info from the LHR website.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Separate tickets with only carry ons -- do I have to go through customs?
- 2 Check your electronics or fly American
- 3 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 4 Sea-Tac Virgin Atlantic flight
- 5 Flying through Casablanca
- 6 How to book YYZ-ZRH-NBO-YYZ ?
- 7 what if connecting flight cancels
- 8 enough time for this flight?
- 9 Qantas FF access to Emirates lounge CDG?
- 10 aRound-The-World for less than $/€ 1,200
- 11 EasyJet
- 12 TSA OR Global Entry
- 13 How to figure out the cost of a trip when purchasing insurance.
- 14 "This route is pending regulatory approval."
- 15 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 16 U.K. Registered Traveler vs Fast Track
- 17 How do you get from terminal 8 to terminal 2 at JFK airport?
- 18 Amsterdam flight change
- 19 AA FF flights
- 20 Consolidators for Biz Class - has any one used one?
- 21 Delta/Virgin Atlantic carryon sizes
- 22 Ways to stay entertained at Toronto Airport
- 23 Compensation after engine fire, 2 day delay
- 24 Europe's LCC routes - lots of changes!
- 25 Delta or El Al to Israel?
LHR Terminal 3 to Terminal 5 with a toddler & g-parents in tow...?