We booked our upcoming travel (AA for the transatlantic hop and BA for the within-Europe-hop) last autumn and just noticed that our 2.5 hour layover in LHR has been shortened to 1 hour, 55 minutes. DH and I will have both our 1-yr-old son with us (which means a gate-checked stroller), as well as my parents who cannot move super quickly. I was a bit concerned when we had 2.5 hours and now I'm really concerned with less than 2 hours. Any tips for making the trip from Term 3 to 5 as quickly as possible? We haven't done it in several years so I'm rusty on the steps although I have printed the free info from the LHR website.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 international flight luggage pick-up waiting time
- 2 Orbitz? FlightHub? Cheapoair?
- 3 Instant Cold Compress and TSA
- 4 First time, Best Business class?
- 5 Praise for Delta One
- 6 Boarding US-bound Flight with Expired Green Card
- 7 Domestic layover on an international flight
- 8 Caution while booking a ticket on rcg.se
- 9 Transiting in Nadi Airport, Fiji
- 10 Southwest and pax rights
- 11 Intl flight with connection at EWR question
- 12 Canceled Flight Compensation
- 13 A horror story about Justfly
- 14 Connecting flight through Amsterdam
- 15 Long layover in PHL
- 16 Good air fare?
- 17 American vs United
- 18 Which airport for connection to/from Europe?
- 19 immigration passport control
- 20 Unable to Purchase on Spirit Airline?
- 21 IAH layover time
- 22 Immigration Control When Connecting Through Europe
- 23 CDG Air France flight connection to Madrid
- 24 How Would You Rate Iberia Air Customer Service?
- 25 The Top 100 Airlines
LHR Terminal 3 to Terminal 5 with a toddler & g-parents in tow...?