We booked our upcoming travel (AA for the transatlantic hop and BA for the within-Europe-hop) last autumn and just noticed that our 2.5 hour layover in LHR has been shortened to 1 hour, 55 minutes. DH and I will have both our 1-yr-old son with us (which means a gate-checked stroller), as well as my parents who cannot move super quickly. I was a bit concerned when we had 2.5 hours and now I'm really concerned with less than 2 hours. Any tips for making the trip from Term 3 to 5 as quickly as possible? We haven't done it in several years so I'm rusty on the steps although I have printed the free info from the LHR website.
LHR Terminal 3 to Terminal 5 with a toddler & g-parents in tow...?
- 1 Lufthansa one-way prices
- 2 Is $361 per person reasonable SLC-Orlando
- 3 Best time to purchase ticket to Orlando from Salt Lake travel end of May?
- 4 Were you "stupid" to buy AA stocks ~2 years ago?
- 5 Medallion status after AA/USAIR merger
- 6 Trying again to get away. End of the year sometimes
- 7 Worst US airline?
- 8 Buying business and coach tickets
- 9 Beware of Bravofly
- 10 Virgin Atlantic Economy - Changeable?
- 11 Should I switch from AMEX/Delta to say VISA/United?
- 12 Premium Economy on Quantas vs. Business Class on Delta?
- 13 Deceptive Airtran Bump Reimbursement
- 14 flight change and immigration time insight: Dallas to Frankfurt to Vienna
- 15 Continue on or stopover?
- 16 Breaking up a flight
- 17 Best routing on AA or BA; BOS/PMO; Business Class Award tix for 2; May 2014
- 18 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 19 Flying to the US with engagement ring.
- 20 aadvantage website
- 21 Singapore Airlines A380 Business Class SQ 322 Sin to London
- 22 Sleep in Abu Dhabi airport?
- 23 JFK Transfer - enough time?
- 24 800 miles short from making 1K with United
- 25 Travel agency that specializes in reduced flights to Croatia