We booked our upcoming travel (AA for the transatlantic hop and BA for the within-Europe-hop) last autumn and just noticed that our 2.5 hour layover in LHR has been shortened to 1 hour, 55 minutes. DH and I will have both our 1-yr-old son with us (which means a gate-checked stroller), as well as my parents who cannot move super quickly. I was a bit concerned when we had 2.5 hours and now I'm really concerned with less than 2 hours. Any tips for making the trip from Term 3 to 5 as quickly as possible? We haven't done it in several years so I'm rusty on the steps although I have printed the free info from the LHR website.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Norwegian Airlines
- 2 Expired License and TSA
- 3 Immigrations/Customs Travelling from Turkey to Pakistan
- 4 American award travel to Europe
- 5 Delta Aware Tickets -- best dates/lowest requirements!
- 6 Booked Lufthansa/United via Expedia - worried about seat reservation
- 7 Turkish Airlines to fly to Miami
- 8 Worried my mother won't be able to fly!
- 9 Going to Canada.
- 10 Carryon allowances for US flights...have they changed?
- 11 ATL, nice cafe outside secure zone
- 12 Help Please: From JFK to 5th Avenue?
- 13 Have to cancel Delta award tix - best to resched. or back into account?
- 14 Keep Skymiles tix for Euro segments or buy cheap alternative?
- 15 Which terminal at Heathrow will TAP fly into?
- 16 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?
- 17 Connecting Flights in Heathrow
- 18 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 19 Ticketed Name entered incorrectly. Help……
- 20 Fiesta time flying Avianca,Miami to Bue
- 21 United starts offering free beer and wine Internationally
- 22 Orbitz Booking Error
- 23 What to expect at customs
- 24 ORBITZ SITE -PROBLEMs Contacting Customer Service
- 25 Separate connecting flights at CDG under 3 hours apart - sufficient?
LHR Terminal 3 to Terminal 5 with a toddler & g-parents in tow...?