We booked our upcoming travel (AA for the transatlantic hop and BA for the within-Europe-hop) last autumn and just noticed that our 2.5 hour layover in LHR has been shortened to 1 hour, 55 minutes. DH and I will have both our 1-yr-old son with us (which means a gate-checked stroller), as well as my parents who cannot move super quickly. I was a bit concerned when we had 2.5 hours and now I'm really concerned with less than 2 hours. Any tips for making the trip from Term 3 to 5 as quickly as possible? We haven't done it in several years so I'm rusty on the steps although I have printed the free info from the LHR website.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 17 hours layover in Heathrow (LHR). What are our options?
- 2 Voice calls during flights?
- 3 Anybody Flown AA Main Cabin Extra on the 789?
- 4 Flight Honolulu to New York
- 5 Scandinavian SAS Plus
- 6 Lufthansa or Condor Air
- 7 meal service on 10:30 pm deaprture?
- 8 connection in jfk for only 90 minutes
- 9 Connection Time at Heathrow.
- 10 Traveling to Spain in March
- 11 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 12 Google Flights ?
- 13 Jat Airlines? (AKA Serbia Airlines?)
- 14 Norwegian Air - What's the catch?
- 15 LAX Domestic to Int'l Connx
- 16 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?
- 17 Premium Economy Virgin Atlantic
- 18 Help with Seats on KLM Flight
- 19 FLL Navigating Fort Lauderdale airport
- 20 Logging into my Aadvantage account
- 21 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 22 Flying "Backwards"
- 23 Europe (Lisbon) to Miami: Iberia or Lufthansa in terms of cabin comfort?
- 24 Asking for a sandwich in lieu of a hot meal
- 25 Reclining Seats in BA Premium Econ?
LHR Terminal 3 to Terminal 5 with a toddler & g-parents in tow...?