We booked our upcoming travel (AA for the transatlantic hop and BA for the within-Europe-hop) last autumn and just noticed that our 2.5 hour layover in LHR has been shortened to 1 hour, 55 minutes. DH and I will have both our 1-yr-old son with us (which means a gate-checked stroller), as well as my parents who cannot move super quickly. I was a bit concerned when we had 2.5 hours and now I'm really concerned with less than 2 hours. Any tips for making the trip from Term 3 to 5 as quickly as possible? We haven't done it in several years so I'm rusty on the steps although I have printed the free info from the LHR website.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Duty Free Liquor
- 2 Late flight from Miami Intl Airport
- 3 Slightly Damaged Passport
- 4 Intl flight with connection at EWR question
- 5 Some Q's about Rome airport
- 6 Bravofly Legal Actions
- 7 EUROPE FLIGHT
- 8 Airport Controlled Seats INTERNATIONAL
- 9 Southwest "no-change-fee" - really?
- 10 Kenya Airways/Skyteam questions.
- 11 Amex points to Paris/ Italy in 1st
- 12 Aegean Airlines Carry on Allowance
- 13 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 14 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 15 Abu Dhabi transit with separate tickets
- 16 Websites Which Show Flights with Flatbed Seats??
- 17 Overseas Flights with Different Airlines
- 18 Wheelchair Assistance
- 19 Ever cancel tickets on American?
- 20 Unaccompanied minor
- 21 Beach Ball headrest?
- 22 Southwest Airlines pricing?
- 23 Air France from SFO to Madrid
- 24 JetBlue flight cancellation - nice job
- 25 Booking via Air India - help asap
LHR Terminal 3 to Terminal 5 with a toddler & g-parents in tow...?