We booked our upcoming travel (AA for the transatlantic hop and BA for the within-Europe-hop) last autumn and just noticed that our 2.5 hour layover in LHR has been shortened to 1 hour, 55 minutes. DH and I will have both our 1-yr-old son with us (which means a gate-checked stroller), as well as my parents who cannot move super quickly. I was a bit concerned when we had 2.5 hours and now I'm really concerned with less than 2 hours. Any tips for making the trip from Term 3 to 5 as quickly as possible? We haven't done it in several years so I'm rusty on the steps although I have printed the free info from the LHR website.
LHR Terminal 3 to Terminal 5 with a toddler & g-parents in tow...?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Arik Air's new, frequent flyer miles' program
- 2 New Orleans to Beijing
- 3 USAir/AA - December flight
- 4 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 5 Coach on United 767-400
- 6 Help me choose a flight - connection times in Paris
- 7 French Riv to Marbella : sky-tours
- 8 When to book?
- 9 NYC to Hawaii...best way to go?
- 10 I have never flown Ryanair
- 11 KLM - I think not!
- 12 Downside to Orbitz?
- 13 US customs pre clearance
- 14 Getting bumped from Premium Economy on Delta/KLM
- 15 Lie flat Business Class seats SYD - HKG
- 16 Beware of Bravofly
- 17 Air Travel - Iceland - London - Ireland (What lag time to take in between?)
- 18 Layover quetsion Dubai and Frankfurt
- 19 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 20 Asiana. Biz seats
- 21 luggage lockers in Dubai
- 22 Cathay Pacific- Asia miles sign up fee
- 23 How to contact Vueling from US
- 24 Travelers Insurance
- 25 How strict is Aer Lingus carry on policy?