I will be flying American Airlines to Heathrow to connect to a AA/BA flight to Lisbon. I believe the first flight lands at T3 and the second flight departs from T3. Do I go through immigration at Heathrow? I have a few hours between flights so If I want to go into the shopping/retail area, will I have to go back through immigration? I've been trying to reason this out logically but nothing seems quite logical. While I have been to LHR a few times, I've never used it as a connecting point.
LHR Connecting Flight Immigration Question
- 1 Flight delays and costs due to weather.
- 2 Best website for cheap Europe flights
- 3 Flights to Europe
- 4 Converstion rates for Airtran A+ credits transfer to Southwest Rewards?
- 5 easyJet cabin baggage
- 6 LAX customs HELP
- 7 Beware of Bravofly
- 8 Flying out of Venice Marco Polo on Vueling
- 9 US customs forms questions
- 10 flights to israel from ny
- 11 Award Availability
- 12 Please critique my plan for flying w/2 kids!
- 13 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 14 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 15 Expedia points?
- 16 Traveling with Cremains
- 17 Can I "walk away" from the second leg of my flight?
- 18 self check in kiosks
- 19 How does duty free shopping work?
- 20 TSA comment period open until June 24
- 21 Easyjet
- 22 Qatar Airlines
- 23 Air taxes back on Vayama
- 24 alphaflightguru.com
- 25 When do I go through immigration?