I am purchasing my first airline tickets for an international flight. So I'm a little clueless...
I found a great fare on Travelocity but when I clicked on it to get more details it showed a flight with one layover at Newark Airport and one in Amsterdam. They were each over 6 hours. Is this normal? Or should I search for a flight with a shorter layover? How much time do you allow to change planes?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Zurich Airport
- 2 Norwegian Airlines, price too good to be true?
- 3 JFK to EWR
- 4 Best ideas to pack in your carry on?
- 5 Do I have to change terminals in Zurich?
- 6 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?
- 7 Flying "Backwards"
- 8 Kansas City to Bonaire
- 9 KLM is unfair to vegetarians!
- 10 Stopvers Using UA Miles
- 11 Any experience with #Mobile Passport?
- 12 Confused on Seeing AA Upgrades
- 13 Madrid airport transfer from T4S to T1:Avianca to Egypt Air
- 14 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 15 Airline Benefits: How does PTO work?
- 16 What Would You Do re Connection Time
- 17 depart to london the earliest in the morning
- 18 American vs United
- 19 Flying on AA into Sicily
- 20 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 21 Your experience with Interjet
- 22 Changing name on return Delta ticket
- 23 American Airlines....thank you!
- 24 Ryanair targets families
- 25 Instant Cold Compress and TSA