I am purchasing my first airline tickets for an international flight. So I'm a little clueless...
I found a great fare on Travelocity but when I clicked on it to get more details it showed a flight with one layover at Newark Airport and one in Amsterdam. They were each over 6 hours. Is this normal? Or should I search for a flight with a shorter layover? How much time do you allow to change planes?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 US : Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:385 :4895 MS OFFICE 2010/ 2013/ 365
- 2 SFO runway closures ?
- 3 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 4 Help!
- 5 Amaszonas Airlines
- 6 El Salvador plane change
- 7 A horror story about Justfly
- 8 Would you rather...KEF vs ARN Layover
- 9 You gotta love Southwest
- 10 Vancouver Ariport lounges?
- 11 Picking a seat on Virgin
- 12 Condor phone number???
- 13 Condor flight check-in, seat selection, bag check, etc help?
- 14 Connection time
- 15 Anyone need round trip tickets to France / Barcelona
- 16 Priceline BA Flight on AA Codeshare Questions
- 17 Carry on
- 18 Upgraded; will it stick?
- 19 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 20 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
- 21 International trip to Zurich, in parts...?
- 22 First time to Italy
- 23 Departing FCO
- 24 Car seat harassment
- 25 Air Canada rouge or air transat?