I am purchasing my first airline tickets for an international flight. So I'm a little clueless...
I found a great fare on Travelocity but when I clicked on it to get more details it showed a flight with one layover at Newark Airport and one in Amsterdam. They were each over 6 hours. Is this normal? Or should I search for a flight with a shorter layover? How much time do you allow to change planes?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Fiesta time flying Avianca,Miami to Bue
- 2 Going to Canada.
- 3 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?
- 4 Ticketed Name entered incorrectly. Help……
- 5 United starts offering free beer and wine Internationally
- 6 Orbitz Booking Error
- 7 What to expect at customs
- 8 ORBITZ SITE -PROBLEMs Contacting Customer Service
- 9 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 10 Separate connecting flights at CDG under 3 hours apart - sufficient?
- 11 Air Berlin
- 12 EDI to Heathrow
- 13 Istanbul ataturk airport visa required?
- 14 53 minute layover in el salvador!
- 15 DFW to Basel via LHR - clearing immigration & Customs
- 16 Viet Nam Airlines
- 17 Purchasing a flight from Barcelona to Lisbon
- 18 1hr 10min connection at GDG do-able?
- 19 Southwest airlines to Costa Rica
- 20 Expired License and TSA
- 21 Poster tubes as carry-on
- 22 ATL, nice cafe outside secure zone
- 23 The life of lost luggage
- 24 My 777 seat doesn't appear on maps
- 25 Getting bumped from Premium Economy on Delta/KLM