I am purchasing my first airline tickets for an international flight. So I'm a little clueless...
I found a great fare on Travelocity but when I clicked on it to get more details it showed a flight with one layover at Newark Airport and one in Amsterdam. They were each over 6 hours. Is this normal? Or should I search for a flight with a shorter layover? How much time do you allow to change planes?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 17 hours layover in Heathrow (LHR). What are our options?
- 2 Voice calls during flights?
- 3 Anybody Flown AA Main Cabin Extra on the 789?
- 4 Flight Honolulu to New York
- 5 Scandinavian SAS Plus
- 6 Lufthansa or Condor Air
- 7 meal service on 10:30 pm deaprture?
- 8 connection in jfk for only 90 minutes
- 9 Connection Time at Heathrow.
- 10 Traveling to Spain in March
- 11 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 12 Google Flights ?
- 13 Jat Airlines? (AKA Serbia Airlines?)
- 14 Norwegian Air - What's the catch?
- 15 LAX Domestic to Int'l Connx
- 16 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?
- 17 Premium Economy Virgin Atlantic
- 18 Help with Seats on KLM Flight
- 19 FLL Navigating Fort Lauderdale airport
- 20 Logging into my Aadvantage account
- 21 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 22 Flying "Backwards"
- 23 Europe (Lisbon) to Miami: Iberia or Lufthansa in terms of cabin comfort?
- 24 Asking for a sandwich in lieu of a hot meal
- 25 Reclining Seats in BA Premium Econ?