I find it very uncomfortable during the layover in the airport when I was flying from US to Malaysia. I tend to sleep on the chairs and also floor since I have to pay extra for the VIP room to rest.
I am wondering if most of the international airports have places to sleep during the layover. Or how do you rest or sleep during the layover? Does anyone has the same problem as me?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Norwegian Air - What's the catch?
- 2 LAX Domestic to Int'l Connx
- 3 Traveling to Spain in March
- 4 Jat Airlines? (AKA Serbia Airlines?)
- 5 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 6 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?
- 7 Premium Economy Virgin Atlantic
- 8 Help with Seats on KLM Flight
- 9 Google Flights ?
- 10 FLL Navigating Fort Lauderdale airport
- 11 Logging into my Aadvantage account
- 12 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 13 Flying "Backwards"
- 14 Europe (Lisbon) to Miami: Iberia or Lufthansa in terms of cabin comfort?
- 15 Asking for a sandwich in lieu of a hot meal
- 16 Reclining Seats in BA Premium Econ?
- 17 Delta and Virgin
- 18 Cancellation of Thai Airway return trip ticket
- 19 Newark connection
- 20 connection in jfk for only 90 minutes
- 21 Which airline for Paris/Nice?
- 22 Ticket spelling error with Orbitz
- 23 Cooperating with Airport Security
- 24 SMF to NCE or CDG
- 25 Book inter-Europe as part of open-jaw?