I find it very uncomfortable during the layover in the airport when I was flying from US to Malaysia. I tend to sleep on the chairs and also floor since I have to pay extra for the VIP room to rest.
I am wondering if most of the international airports have places to sleep during the layover. Or how do you rest or sleep during the layover? Does anyone has the same problem as me?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 91-7296840811=@$= BLAC==K MAGIC SPECILIST BABAJI IN pune
- 2 91-7296840811=@$= BLAC==K MAGIC SPECILIST BABAJI IN bombay
- 3 91-7296840811=@$= BLAC==K MAGIC SPECILIST BABAJI IN Malaysia
- 4 What has become of AA flights to Europe? All BA now.
- 5 Has using FF miles on AA got a lot harder?
- 6 Quick trip to attain frequent flyer status
- 7 Toronto to Europe - Open Jaw Prices
- 8 Can a person buy two seats on the same flight for just
- 9 Transfer to Vermont from JFK
- 10 Combining star alliance tickets if purchased separately.
- 11 how to use rewards for upgrades
- 12 Lufthansa luggage limitations
- 13 Tramadol
- 14 easyJet westard-ho
- 15 Help with JFK to VTE flights
- 16 Transiting through FRA
- 17 Best time to book internationsl flights on United, using FF miles
- 18 Why is Malaysian air SO HIGH!!
- 19 Air Berlin Going Out of Business
- 20 question about changing terminals
- 21 Customs/Baggage Claim in Athens Greece Question
- 22 Group Travel on Southwest
- 23 delta arrival virgin atlantic departure at Atlanta
- 24 BA short turnaround time
- 25 Changng a Delta Code Share with KLM