I find it very uncomfortable during the layover in the airport when I was flying from US to Malaysia. I tend to sleep on the chairs and also floor since I have to pay extra for the VIP room to rest.
I am wondering if most of the international airports have places to sleep during the layover. Or how do you rest or sleep during the layover? Does anyone has the same problem as me?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 IAD connection time of 1 hour 5 minutes for flight to Copenhagen.
- 2 More cheap transatlantic flights coming
- 3 Complimentary upgrades on Delta with companion
- 4 Getting Global entry interview appointment
- 5 What should I know about flying Southwest?
- 6 Do you get miles with upgraded Econ. fare
- 7 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 8 Ideas for stop over from MAUI to BOS
- 9 Wedding + Honeymoon (Toronto / Sao Paulo / Male)
- 10 Documents for E-tickets?
- 11 Qantas A380 vs 744 in economy
- 12 Miami Airport-clearing customs question
- 13 Enough time
- 14 Flight Review – Vancouver to Hong Kong – Air Canada – Business Class
- 15 American Airines - Bad plane going; No plane coming back
- 16 Fare searches with flexible dates.
- 17 BA economy premiun seats
- 18 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 19 JFK Time Between Terminals?
- 20 British Airways headphones/earbuds
- 21 Book inter-Europe as part of open-jaw?
- 22 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 23 Voice calls during flights?
- 24 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?
- 25 altitude sickness on a plane?