I find it very uncomfortable during the layover in the airport when I was flying from US to Malaysia. I tend to sleep on the chairs and also floor since I have to pay extra for the VIP room to rest.
I am wondering if most of the international airports have places to sleep during the layover. Or how do you rest or sleep during the layover? Does anyone has the same problem as me?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Car seat harassment
- 2 Saga Class on Icelandair
- 3 JAL or AA business--LAX to TKO
- 4 Checked Luggage on Separate Tickets
- 5 Short Layover (1 hour) in Seattle/Tacoma?
- 6 International arrival - easiest airport for connection?
- 7 Carry on
- 8 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 9 WestJet to add budget line
- 10 JetBlue Hub in Fort Lauderdale
- 11 gate distance
- 12 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
- 13 Luggage Newark - Houston - Belize and back
- 14 Luggage tag
- 15 Premium Economy - Air France vs Lufthansa
- 16 Departing FCO
- 17 carryon fee on international flights?
- 18 Incomplete first name on international ticket
- 19 FCO - CDG - SFO connection
- 20 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 21 Changing terminals in Philadelphia
- 22 AirAsia not accepting payment
- 23 enough time for this flight?
- 24 live in Seattle and dreaming of London? Norwegian arrives Sept!
- 25 5 hour layover in Toronto (YYZ). Can I leave airport?