I have a trip in August that involves a layover in JFK. We (me, husband) in JFK at 9:00 PM and we have 8 hours.
We're thinking of going to the city and spend a few hours there but not sure what to do. Any recommendations for a 29 year old couple who has never been in NYC?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 DELL PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT DELL Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 United or Air France? (Business class)
- 3 Global Entry application status question
- 4 Customs question
- 5 Royal Air Moroc Reviews
- 6 "under the seat space"
- 7 United Mileage plus upgrade waitlist?
- 8 Contact # for Delta
- 9 Using american voucher
- 10 Beware the Frankfurt Airport
- 11 Can a person buy two seats on the same flight for just
- 12 Southwest boarding
- 13 is RMB necessary for layover in Chinese airport
- 14 BUD to ZRH to USA
- 15 Starting my Planning
- 16 Another kid-on-the-plane story
- 17 Heathrow Terminal 5
- 18 RE minimum transfer time Schiphol!
- 19 What has become of AA flights to Europe? All BA now.
- 20 Transfer to Vermont from JFK
- 21 UA Carry-On Policy
- 22 Has using FF miles on AA got a lot harder?
- 23 Customs and Connection Times
- 24 BA short turnaround time
- 25 Best airport lounge at Narita?