I have a trip in August that involves a layover in JFK. We (me, husband) in JFK at 9:00 PM and we have 8 hours.
We're thinking of going to the city and spend a few hours there but not sure what to do. Any recommendations for a 29 year old couple who has never been in NYC?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://menhealthreviews.org/zynev/
- 2 Domestic/International Connection SFO
- 3 Cheapest method to transfer from Dulles to Reagan Airport?
- 4 SFO Amex lounge/T3 security access
- 5 Dreamliner and altitude sickness
- 6 Getting a ride to Toronto Airport. Driver must have passport?
- 7 Houston Airport - United Airlines
- 8 Business class discounted brokers. Fly with class.com
- 9 Exchanging seats with a basketball player
- 10 Security lines at IAD
- 11 CDG transit time
- 12 Ryanair
- 13 Anyone familiar with clearme.com?
- 14 Transfer time to flight to US, LHR Term 3
- 15 Transit time at JFK from T4 to T1
- 16 A horror story about Justfly
- 17 How does luggage go to the wrong place?
- 18 restaurants at the Albuquerque sunport
- 19 small claims court for travel website (orbitz)
- 20 Tipping Flight Attendants??? Is this the new norm?
- 21 Soutwest Airlines Terms
- 22 Day of the week for the best price
- 23 Slightly Damaged Passport
- 24 LAX T4 and Bradley Int'l connector
- 25 how long to allocate for TSA in Dallas