I have a trip in August that involves a layover in JFK. We (me, husband) in JFK at 9:00 PM and we have 8 hours.
We're thinking of going to the city and spend a few hours there but not sure what to do. Any recommendations for a 29 year old couple who has never been in NYC?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Flying "Backwards"
- 2 Times article on LaGuardia
- 3 JFK to EWR
- 4 Norwegian Airlines, price too good to be true?
- 5 Zurich Airport
- 6 Best ideas to pack in your carry on?
- 7 Do I have to change terminals in Zurich?
- 8 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?
- 9 Kansas City to Bonaire
- 10 KLM is unfair to vegetarians!
- 11 Stopvers Using UA Miles
- 12 Any experience with #Mobile Passport?
- 13 Confused on Seeing AA Upgrades
- 14 Madrid airport transfer from T4S to T1:Avianca to Egypt Air
- 15 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 16 Airline Benefits: How does PTO work?
- 17 What Would You Do re Connection Time
- 18 depart to london the earliest in the morning
- 19 American vs United
- 20 Flying on AA into Sicily
- 21 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 22 Your experience with Interjet
- 23 Changing name on return Delta ticket
- 24 American Airlines....thank you!
- 25 Ryanair targets families