I have a trip in August that involves a layover in JFK. We (me, husband) in JFK at 9:00 PM and we have 8 hours.
We're thinking of going to the city and spend a few hours there but not sure what to do. Any recommendations for a 29 year old couple who has never been in NYC?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Transiting in Nadi Airport, Fiji
- 2 Southwest and pax rights
- 3 Domestic layover on an international flight
- 4 Intl flight with connection at EWR question
- 5 Canceled Flight Compensation
- 6 A horror story about Justfly
- 7 international flight luggage pick-up waiting time
- 8 Praise for Delta One
- 9 Connecting flight through Amsterdam
- 10 Long layover in PHL
- 11 Boarding US-bound Flight with Expired Green Card
- 12 Good air fare?
- 13 American vs United
- 14 Which airport for connection to/from Europe?
- 15 immigration passport control
- 16 Unable to Purchase on Spirit Airline?
- 17 IAH layover time
- 18 Immigration Control When Connecting Through Europe
- 19 CDG Air France flight connection to Madrid
- 20 How Would You Rate Iberia Air Customer Service?
- 21 The Top 100 Airlines
- 22 Can a person go home at a transit
- 23 Caution while booking a ticket on rcg.se
- 24 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 25 Departure Times - Can These Be Confirmed?