I have a trip in August that involves a layover in JFK. We (me, husband) in JFK at 9:00 PM and we have 8 hours.
We're thinking of going to the city and spend a few hours there but not sure what to do. Any recommendations for a 29 year old couple who has never been in NYC?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 PHL-CDG airline change with checked bags (less than 2 hrs) HELP!!!
- 2 Frustrated w/ 1 qt bag limit
- 3 Using half of a round trip ticket...
- 4 Changing Dates on United FF award tix
- 5 Sky Airlines - buying tickets from USA over internet!
- 6 Handicap assistance at FCO
- 7 KLM Business Class
- 8 Travelling to Australia on a passport with less then 6 months validity?
- 9 Admirals Club Lounge Access for First Class Int'l Passengers?
- 10 First time, Best Business class?
- 11 Flying from Tokyo (NRT or HND) to San Francisco (SFO or SJC). Options?
- 12 Which airport for connection to/from Europe?
- 13 Best ideas to pack in your carry on?
- 14 Eurowings & Cologne Airpot
- 15 Miami>LHR>AMS
- 16 From NYC to MAD and to NYC from LISBON..direct flights
- 17 Comments on BA BOS-LHR flights, equipment
- 18 Asking for a sandwich in lieu of a hot meal
- 19 KLM is unfair to vegetarians!
- 20 Using American Miles
- 21 Changing airlines n 1.5 h in CDG, is it possible?
- 22 Airline sold ticket with short connection
- 23 Student Universe
- 24 Instant Cold Compress and TSA
- 25 Very Large Quantities of R/X in Carry On