I'm taking a cruise next week on the NCL Getaway from Miami. My flight back is only at 8h00 p.m. and the debarkation is around 8h00 a.m. Could anyone give me any ideas on what to do to pass the time during the day. Any sightseeing where you would be picked-up at the Port of Miami, taking care of your luggage and dropping you at the Airport?
Any help would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://eyeluminoushelps.com/lumify-x9-br/
- 2 Scandinavian SAS Plus
- 3 meal service on 10:30 pm deaprture?
- 4 connection in jfk for only 90 minutes
- 5 Connection Time at Heathrow.
- 6 Traveling to Spain in March
- 7 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 8 Google Flights ?
- 9 Jat Airlines? (AKA Serbia Airlines?)
- 10 Lufthansa or Condor Air
- 11 Norwegian Air - What's the catch?
- 12 LAX Domestic to Int'l Connx
- 13 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?
- 14 Premium Economy Virgin Atlantic
- 15 Help with Seats on KLM Flight
- 16 FLL Navigating Fort Lauderdale airport
- 17 Logging into my Aadvantage account
- 18 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 19 Flying "Backwards"
- 20 Europe (Lisbon) to Miami: Iberia or Lufthansa in terms of cabin comfort?
- 21 Asking for a sandwich in lieu of a hot meal
- 22 Reclining Seats in BA Premium Econ?
- 23 Delta and Virgin
- 24 Cancellation of Thai Airway return trip ticket
- 25 Newark connection