I'm flying into Laguardia at 8:35 AM with one other person and we have an international flight departing from JFK at 5:30 PM. The flight from JFK is international going to Berlin so I know it would be wise to get to the airport with plenty of time to spare. My question is with that long of a layover would it be within our reach to go out and grab some food somewhere unique in the area? I've never been to New York and while I'm not necessarily looking for the city experience I would hate to be there for that amount of time and not see anything except the inside of an airport. Any suggestions or advice is very appreciated. Thank you.
Laguardia to JFK - Long layover
- 1 Flights to Europe
- 2 Flight delays and costs due to weather.
- 3 Best website for cheap Europe flights
- 4 Converstion rates for Airtran A+ credits transfer to Southwest Rewards?
- 5 easyJet cabin baggage
- 6 LAX customs HELP
- 7 Beware of Bravofly
- 8 Flying out of Venice Marco Polo on Vueling
- 9 US customs forms questions
- 10 flights to israel from ny
- 11 Award Availability
- 12 Please critique my plan for flying w/2 kids!
- 13 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 14 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 15 Expedia points?
- 16 Traveling with Cremains
- 17 Can I "walk away" from the second leg of my flight?
- 18 self check in kiosks
- 19 How does duty free shopping work?
- 20 TSA comment period open until June 24
- 21 Easyjet
- 22 Qatar Airlines
- 23 Air taxes back on Vayama
- 24 alphaflightguru.com
- 25 When do I go through immigration?