I'm flying into Laguardia at 8:35 AM with one other person and we have an international flight departing from JFK at 5:30 PM. The flight from JFK is international going to Berlin so I know it would be wise to get to the airport with plenty of time to spare. My question is with that long of a layover would it be within our reach to go out and grab some food somewhere unique in the area? I've never been to New York and while I'm not necessarily looking for the city experience I would hate to be there for that amount of time and not see anything except the inside of an airport. Any suggestions or advice is very appreciated. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://www.beaudermaskincare.com/zymax-male-enhancement-reviews/
- 2 Alitalia - Carry on luggage?
- 3 http://bellecomplexnorway.com/nu-youth-anti-wrinkle/
- 4 http://bellecomplexnorway.com/nu-youth-anti-wrinkle/
- 5 http://getmenshealth.com/ripped-testo/
- 6 the health club however nonetheless no longer getting
- 7 Anyone familiar with clearme.com?
- 8 Cheapest method to transfer from Dulles to Reagan Airport?
- 9 Security lines at IAD
- 10 Domestic/International Connection SFO
- 11 SFO Amex lounge/T3 security access
- 12 Dreamliner and altitude sickness
- 13 Getting a ride to Toronto Airport. Driver must have passport?
- 14 Houston Airport - United Airlines
- 15 Business class discounted brokers. Fly with class.com
- 16 Exchanging seats with a basketball player
- 17 CDG transit time
- 18 Ryanair
- 19 Transfer time to flight to US, LHR Term 3
- 20 Transit time at JFK from T4 to T1
- 21 A horror story about Justfly
- 22 How does luggage go to the wrong place?
- 23 restaurants at the Albuquerque sunport
- 24 small claims court for travel website (orbitz)
- 25 Tipping Flight Attendants??? Is this the new norm?