I'm flying into Laguardia at 8:35 AM with one other person and we have an international flight departing from JFK at 5:30 PM. The flight from JFK is international going to Berlin so I know it would be wise to get to the airport with plenty of time to spare. My question is with that long of a layover would it be within our reach to go out and grab some food somewhere unique in the area? I've never been to New York and while I'm not necessarily looking for the city experience I would hate to be there for that amount of time and not see anything except the inside of an airport. Any suggestions or advice is very appreciated. Thank you.
Laguardia to JFK - Long layover
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Using award miles, fly free but pay taxes
- 2 Air Canada -- Emergency Row Exit
- 3 Europe to US destination non-stop options
- 4 Cant get seats on united codeshare
- 5 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 6 Travellers Beware of Online Tricks!
- 7 Air New Zealand and Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 8 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 9 787-9 Dreamliner
- 10 Turkish airline denying boarding and not fly us to final destination
- 11 What are Level 1 and, especially, Level 2 on AmAirlines Advantage tickets?
- 12 La Compagie
- 13 Biz lounge in Toronto
- 14 Which is better-Quatar or Emirates?
- 15 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 16 Flying business class, friend in economy
- 17 Baggage transfer on two separate tickets
- 18 Does O'Hare Terminal 5 have Special TSA Precheck for Security?
- 19 Dubai 96 hour transit visa
- 20 Best seat AA transcon Airbus - first Class
- 21 90 minutes at Brisbane airport - enough time?
- 22 Hotels around JFK Airport
- 23 Best time to redeem AA miles?
- 24 Get a refund or credit for economy United tkts?
- 25 Questions about: Open Ended Airplane Ticket?