I'm flying into Laguardia at 8:35 AM with one other person and we have an international flight departing from JFK at 5:30 PM. The flight from JFK is international going to Berlin so I know it would be wise to get to the airport with plenty of time to spare. My question is with that long of a layover would it be within our reach to go out and grab some food somewhere unique in the area? I've never been to New York and while I'm not necessarily looking for the city experience I would hate to be there for that amount of time and not see anything except the inside of an airport. Any suggestions or advice is very appreciated. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://testoupmaxfacts.com/ultimate-testo-explosion/
- 2 Norwegian Air - What's the catch?
- 3 LAX Domestic to Int'l Connx
- 4 Traveling to Spain in March
- 5 Jat Airlines? (AKA Serbia Airlines?)
- 6 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 7 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?
- 8 Premium Economy Virgin Atlantic
- 9 Help with Seats on KLM Flight
- 10 Google Flights ?
- 11 FLL Navigating Fort Lauderdale airport
- 12 Logging into my Aadvantage account
- 13 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 14 Flying "Backwards"
- 15 Europe (Lisbon) to Miami: Iberia or Lufthansa in terms of cabin comfort?
- 16 Asking for a sandwich in lieu of a hot meal
- 17 Reclining Seats in BA Premium Econ?
- 18 Delta and Virgin
- 19 Cancellation of Thai Airway return trip ticket
- 20 Newark connection
- 21 connection in jfk for only 90 minutes
- 22 Which airline for Paris/Nice?
- 23 Ticket spelling error with Orbitz
- 24 Cooperating with Airport Security
- 25 SMF to NCE or CDG