I'm flying into Laguardia at 8:35 AM with one other person and we have an international flight departing from JFK at 5:30 PM. The flight from JFK is international going to Berlin so I know it would be wise to get to the airport with plenty of time to spare. My question is with that long of a layover would it be within our reach to go out and grab some food somewhere unique in the area? I've never been to New York and while I'm not necessarily looking for the city experience I would hate to be there for that amount of time and not see anything except the inside of an airport. Any suggestions or advice is very appreciated. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Shopping duty Free On Board versus On Ground
- 2 Best time to buy tix on Southwest
- 3 Traveling abroad with gift box as carry-on?
- 4 Travel with iPad on International Flight
- 5 Is 8 months too early to buy and international plane ticket?
- 6 El Salvador plane change
- 7 Norwegian Airlines through Expedia
- 8 1st RTW- cheapest place to start?
- 9 United and ANA
- 10 How much time do I need to switch planes in CDG
- 11 Newark Terminal Transfer
- 12 Redeeming Miles with a Capital One Card
- 13 Free Stopovers in Europe, flying from NYC?
- 14 Best/worst airlines for traveling with pets?
- 15 Porter or Air Canada?
- 16 Going through security with herbs?
- 17 Help me get award tickets using variety of points
- 18 Foot Rests? China Airlines Premium Economy Experiences ??
- 19 Chocolates in carry on allowed?
- 20 Is it safe to put a laptop in a carry on suitcase?
- 21 Booking with airline vs. Orbitz or Priceline
- 22 What can be done if one date is wrong?
- 23 West Coast USA>France routes
- 24 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 25 Domestic to Int'l at JFK