I'm flying into Laguardia at 8:35 AM with one other person and we have an international flight departing from JFK at 5:30 PM. The flight from JFK is international going to Berlin so I know it would be wise to get to the airport with plenty of time to spare. My question is with that long of a layover would it be within our reach to go out and grab some food somewhere unique in the area? I've never been to New York and while I'm not necessarily looking for the city experience I would hate to be there for that amount of time and not see anything except the inside of an airport. Any suggestions or advice is very appreciated. Thank you.
Laguardia to JFK - Long layover
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 AA or BA to OSL
- 2 Choices for Air - AF, KLM via Europe OR SAA via JNB to HARARE, Zim
- 3 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 4 Best Airline for Trip to Istanbul
- 5 What to pack in your "personal item" for an overseas flight
- 6 Visas and flight diversions
- 7 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 8 Half Empty Airliner
- 9 Non Refundable Tickets
- 10 Scarcity of award travel in July on United Airlines
- 11 A Entire Area Blocked Off?
- 12 AA and USair
- 13 Multi-city pricing and strategy
- 14 Ailine security- a strange question
- 15 Paris-London-Dublin
- 16 Orbitz or Cheaptickets or Priceline via Kayak?
- 17 Should I purchase now?
- 18 Flight not always appearing on United website
- 19 Curious...ORD to NAN
- 20 Not showing up for a connecting flight - to tell or not to tell?
- 21 Duty Free Liquor
- 22 United to enforce carry-on size limits
- 23 definition of internationl "secure" area with international airports
- 24 Beware of Bravofly
- 25 Travelling with a less than pristine passport