I'm flying into Laguardia at 8:35 AM with one other person and we have an international flight departing from JFK at 5:30 PM. The flight from JFK is international going to Berlin so I know it would be wise to get to the airport with plenty of time to spare. My question is with that long of a layover would it be within our reach to go out and grab some food somewhere unique in the area? I've never been to New York and while I'm not necessarily looking for the city experience I would hate to be there for that amount of time and not see anything except the inside of an airport. Any suggestions or advice is very appreciated. Thank you.
Laguardia to JFK - Long layover
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 US Airways or Lufthansa for teen traveling alone
- 2 KLM Comfort Economy?
- 3 Suggestions for non-English-speaking travellers at London Heathrow Airport
- 4 United Changed my flight without asking
- 5 Transfer time in CDG for different tickets
- 6 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 7 Best Airline to Fly to Singapore?
- 8 Delta 767-300ER vs. USAir A300-200 Business Class
- 9 Wow airlines discount flights to London from US
- 10 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 11 Singapore Stopover Holiday - Which Leg?
- 12 United/Lufthansa - no miles credit for the Lufthansa legs?
- 13 Rome Airport Luggage Storage
- 14 Booking Annoyance
- 15 Considering an Around-the-World ticket
- 16 Virgin Atlantic to LHR in economy - any opinions?
- 17 United Four Across in Biz Class
- 18 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 19 Taxes and carrier-imposed fees - EXORBITANT!
- 20 Using Award Tickets: things can be flexible at the airport...
- 21 Arrival at SFO
- 22 American Airlines awards
- 23 Delta?
- 24 Delayed Luggage
- 25 Ryanair puts on airs