I'm flying into Laguardia at 8:35 AM with one other person and we have an international flight departing from JFK at 5:30 PM. The flight from JFK is international going to Berlin so I know it would be wise to get to the airport with plenty of time to spare. My question is with that long of a layover would it be within our reach to go out and grab some food somewhere unique in the area? I've never been to New York and while I'm not necessarily looking for the city experience I would hate to be there for that amount of time and not see anything except the inside of an airport. Any suggestions or advice is very appreciated. Thank you.
Laguardia to JFK - Long layover
- 1 For United Frequent Fliers: How will you get to Bangkok now?
- 2 Business Class Dilemma. Newbie. Please Help!
- 3 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 4 Alaska when to book complicated trip
- 5 Buying business and coach tickets
- 6 Should I switch from AMEX/Delta to say VISA/United?
- 7 Trying again to get away. End of the year sometimes
- 8 Lufthansa one-way prices
- 9 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 10 Is $361 per person reasonable SLC-Orlando
- 11 Best time to purchase ticket to Orlando from Salt Lake travel end of May?
- 12 Were you "stupid" to buy AA stocks ~2 years ago?
- 13 Medallion status after AA/USAIR merger
- 14 Worst US airline?
- 15 Beware of Bravofly
- 16 Virgin Atlantic Economy - Changeable?
- 17 Premium Economy on Quantas vs. Business Class on Delta?
- 18 Deceptive Airtran Bump Reimbursement
- 19 flight change and immigration time insight: Dallas to Frankfurt to Vienna
- 20 Continue on or stopover?
- 21 Breaking up a flight
- 22 Best routing on AA or BA; BOS/PMO; Business Class Award tix for 2; May 2014
- 23 Flying to the US with engagement ring.
- 24 aadvantage website
- 25 Singapore Airlines A380 Business Class SQ 322 Sin to London