I'm flying into Laguardia at 8:35 AM with one other person and we have an international flight departing from JFK at 5:30 PM. The flight from JFK is international going to Berlin so I know it would be wise to get to the airport with plenty of time to spare. My question is with that long of a layover would it be within our reach to go out and grab some food somewhere unique in the area? I've never been to New York and while I'm not necessarily looking for the city experience I would hate to be there for that amount of time and not see anything except the inside of an airport. Any suggestions or advice is very appreciated. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Heathrow: Can I make it?
- 2 Renewal of Global Entry
- 3 IAD connection time of 1 hour 5 minutes for flight to Copenhagen.
- 4 What should I know about flying Southwest?
- 5 More cheap transatlantic flights coming
- 6 Complimentary upgrades on Delta with companion
- 7 Getting Global entry interview appointment
- 8 Do you get miles with upgraded Econ. fare
- 9 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 10 Ideas for stop over from MAUI to BOS
- 11 Wedding + Honeymoon (Toronto / Sao Paulo / Male)
- 12 Documents for E-tickets?
- 13 Qantas A380 vs 744 in economy
- 14 Miami Airport-clearing customs question
- 15 Enough time
- 16 Flight Review – Vancouver to Hong Kong – Air Canada – Business Class
- 17 American Airines - Bad plane going; No plane coming back
- 18 Fare searches with flexible dates.
- 19 BA economy premiun seats
- 20 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 21 JFK Time Between Terminals?
- 22 British Airways headphones/earbuds
- 23 Book inter-Europe as part of open-jaw?
- 24 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 25 Voice calls during flights?