I'm flying into Laguardia at 8:35 AM with one other person and we have an international flight departing from JFK at 5:30 PM. The flight from JFK is international going to Berlin so I know it would be wise to get to the airport with plenty of time to spare. My question is with that long of a layover would it be within our reach to go out and grab some food somewhere unique in the area? I've never been to New York and while I'm not necessarily looking for the city experience I would hate to be there for that amount of time and not see anything except the inside of an airport. Any suggestions or advice is very appreciated. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://offersreviews.org/embova-rx/
- 2 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
- 3 Is it safe to put a laptop in a carry on suitcase?
- 4 SFO runway closures ?
- 5 Sky Airlines - buying tickets from USA over internet!
- 6 JetBlue Hub in Fort Lauderdale
- 7 Carry on
- 8 Car seat harassment
- 9 International arrival - easiest airport for connection?
- 10 Is connection time of 1 hour enough for transfer from A24 to Z20
- 11 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 12 Air Canada rouge or air transat?
- 13 Short Layover (1 hour) in Seattle/Tacoma?
- 14 Saga Class on Icelandair
- 15 JAL or AA business--LAX to TKO
- 16 Checked Luggage on Separate Tickets
- 17 WestJet to add budget line
- 18 gate distance
- 19 Luggage Newark - Houston - Belize and back
- 20 Luggage tag
- 21 Premium Economy - Air France vs Lufthansa
- 22 Departing FCO
- 23 carryon fee on international flights?
- 24 Incomplete first name on international ticket
- 25 FCO - CDG - SFO connection