I'm flying into Laguardia at 8:35 AM with one other person and we have an international flight departing from JFK at 5:30 PM. The flight from JFK is international going to Berlin so I know it would be wise to get to the airport with plenty of time to spare. My question is with that long of a layover would it be within our reach to go out and grab some food somewhere unique in the area? I've never been to New York and while I'm not necessarily looking for the city experience I would hate to be there for that amount of time and not see anything except the inside of an airport. Any suggestions or advice is very appreciated. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 No US Flights Using BA Avios
- 2 Cooler as checked luggage?
- 3 Wizz Air-thoughts?
- 4 HELP PLEASE
- 5 My horrible experience with Bravofly, Singapore Airport and Xiamen Airlines
- 6 Cheapest Airline BNA-ATL
- 7 My name on my passport is spelt different to my airline ticket.
- 8 immigration
- 9 Boston-Istanbul via Turkish Air
- 10 Luggage mysteries
- 11 Can we use a UA club one-time pass if we're flying a different airline?
- 12 Smaller carry on bag sizes coming?
- 13 Very early morning transporation to OAK
- 14 Air France New Business Class Seats -- question!
- 15 West Coast to Czech, best flight choices
- 16 Is Bravofly A Scam?
- 17 London to DC through JFK
- 18 Heathrow Customs - Connection different airline
- 19 Requesting compensation for delayed flight under EU 261/2004
- 20 British Airways Terminal 5 to Terminal 5 Connection
- 21 Delta Flights from Hartford Airport
- 22 Flight insurance on Jet Blue
- 23 DUB -> YYZ -> IND
- 24 online checkin
- 25 Booked Lufthansa/United via Expedia - worried about seat reservation