I'm flying into Laguardia at 8:35 AM with one other person and we have an international flight departing from JFK at 5:30 PM. The flight from JFK is international going to Berlin so I know it would be wise to get to the airport with plenty of time to spare. My question is with that long of a layover would it be within our reach to go out and grab some food somewhere unique in the area? I've never been to New York and while I'm not necessarily looking for the city experience I would hate to be there for that amount of time and not see anything except the inside of an airport. Any suggestions or advice is very appreciated. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Miami International Airport
- 2 Question on checkin for international
- 3 travelling with ensure
- 4 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 5 Connection time
- 6 Flight from Athens to Santorini?
- 7 Connecting in Toronto for return to US
- 8 Award travel and fees
- 9 Arlanda connecting flight Intl to oslo Customs??
- 10 PHL layover
- 11 How to figure out the cost of a trip when purchasing insurance.
- 12 Is there a best day to book an international flight? a best day to fly?
- 13 searching for flights on Kayak
- 14 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 15 PHL-CDG airline change with checked bags (less than 2 hrs) HELP!!!
- 16 U.K. Registered Traveler vs Fast Track
- 17 Booking with airline vs. Orbitz or Priceline
- 18 Complimentary upgrades on Delta with companion
- 19 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 20 Purchasing third coach seat for two passengers on international flight
- 21 Renewal of Global Entry
- 22 added cost on BA tickets
- 23 transfer at LHR or CDG
- 24 American Airlines, Iberia, British Airways
- 25 KLM/Delta flight