I'm flying into Laguardia at 8:35 AM with one other person and we have an international flight departing from JFK at 5:30 PM. The flight from JFK is international going to Berlin so I know it would be wise to get to the airport with plenty of time to spare. My question is with that long of a layover would it be within our reach to go out and grab some food somewhere unique in the area? I've never been to New York and while I'm not necessarily looking for the city experience I would hate to be there for that amount of time and not see anything except the inside of an airport. Any suggestions or advice is very appreciated. Thank you.
Laguardia to JFK - Long layover
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Virgin Australia VS OneTravel
- 2 Airline equalities top ten airlines for 2014. Some surprises.
- 3 Question about Star Alliance lounge access
- 4 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 5 airline transportation cart
- 6 US Air Absolutely Horrid
- 7 What will happen my ff trip on Lufthansa if there is a strike?
- 8 VISA date conflict
- 9 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 10 Ryanair puts on airs
- 11 Qantas Economy Class Amenities. SYD-DFW Are there any?
- 12 Seeking suggestions for airport that SW flies into and has PNS connections
- 13 Beware of Bravofly
- 14 HELP ME TO CHOOSE A BEST CONNECTION TO AVOID ROAMING CHARGES IN AUSTRALIA
- 15 Virgin Australia vs. Quantas Air
- 16 Does a first class tix automatically give one entry to Club?
- 17 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 18 Biz lounge in Toronto
- 19 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 20 Connecting: CDG-VRN
- 21 CDG-VRN Carry-On Question
- 22 Airfare for Budapest May 2015
- 23 Dubai / Visa
- 24 Keflavik Iceland changing planes
- 25 Ticketed Name Different Than Passport