I'm flying into Laguardia at 8:35 AM with one other person and we have an international flight departing from JFK at 5:30 PM. The flight from JFK is international going to Berlin so I know it would be wise to get to the airport with plenty of time to spare. My question is with that long of a layover would it be within our reach to go out and grab some food somewhere unique in the area? I've never been to New York and while I'm not necessarily looking for the city experience I would hate to be there for that amount of time and not see anything except the inside of an airport. Any suggestions or advice is very appreciated. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 1hr 10min connection at GDG do-able?
- 2 Purchasing a flight from Barcelona to Lisbon
- 3 The life of lost luggage
- 4 My 777 seat doesn't appear on maps
- 5 Getting bumped from Premium Economy on Delta/KLM
- 6 ATL, nice cafe outside secure zone
- 7 Valentin Fritzmann : Symphony performances in Paris?
- 8 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 9 Beware of Bravofly
- 10 International Connecting Flights
- 11 Transit at Istanbul Ataturk
- 12 Austrian Air Budapest Vienna Vienna Dubrovnik
- 13 I have never flown Ryanair
- 14 Open Skies, La Compagnie, and XL Airways
- 15 Which terminal at newark?
- 16 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 17 French Riv to Marbella : sky-tours
- 18 New Orleans to Beijing
- 19 USAir/AA - December flight
- 20 Coach on United 767-400
- 21 Help me choose a flight - connection times in Paris
- 22 When to book?
- 23 NYC to Hawaii...best way to go?
- 24 KLM - I think not!
- 25 Downside to Orbitz?