I'm flying into Laguardia at 8:35 AM with one other person and we have an international flight departing from JFK at 5:30 PM. The flight from JFK is international going to Berlin so I know it would be wise to get to the airport with plenty of time to spare. My question is with that long of a layover would it be within our reach to go out and grab some food somewhere unique in the area? I've never been to New York and while I'm not necessarily looking for the city experience I would hate to be there for that amount of time and not see anything except the inside of an airport. Any suggestions or advice is very appreciated. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Booking SNAFU with Qatar Airways
- 2 Arr Stansted; Dep LHR, one night in London: where?
- 3 Anyone tried Turkish Airlines for long flights before?
- 4 How does luggage go to the wrong place?
- 5 small claims court for travel website (orbitz)
- 6 Turkish Airlines - Leg disappeared
- 7 I hour connection Heathrow
- 8 KLM refund process - not good!
- 9 AA seat assignments
- 10 AA Business Class on 777
- 11 Saga Class on Icelandair
- 12 Beach Ball headrest?
- 13 Bravofly Legal Actions
- 14 Tipping Flight Attendants??? Is this the new norm?
- 15 SkyLux - Anyone have Feedback??
- 16 Rome To Sardinia
- 17 Do I have time to recheck bags in Athens and make my flight
- 18 Has anyone heard of Dealber?
- 19 Baggage Checked-through on Non-* Alliance?
- 20 name on ticket and passport
- 21 Best Multi-City Booking Site?
- 22 Changing flights in LAX from international to Domestic
- 23 Aer Lingus DC-Dublin?
- 24 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 25 How long is a 'stopover'?