I'm flying into Laguardia at 8:35 AM with one other person and we have an international flight departing from JFK at 5:30 PM. The flight from JFK is international going to Berlin so I know it would be wise to get to the airport with plenty of time to spare. My question is with that long of a layover would it be within our reach to go out and grab some food somewhere unique in the area? I've never been to New York and while I'm not necessarily looking for the city experience I would hate to be there for that amount of time and not see anything except the inside of an airport. Any suggestions or advice is very appreciated. Thank you.
Laguardia to JFK - Long layover
- 1 Changing Airlines at LAX, could use some advice
- 2 Flights to the USA from Paris or London
- 3 California to Bangkok
- 4 Protein Powder and Security?
- 5 85 minute stopover in JFK T8
- 6 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 7 Is Jetstar Australia the worst airline for customer service contact?
- 8 AA's new website
- 9 Humidifier on flight
- 10 Turkish Airlines
- 11 Best website for cheap Europe flights
- 12 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 13 Southwest's Locations within Nashville, TN airport
- 14 EuropeByAir.com what is your experience with them?
- 15 American Airlines Chicago to Rome
- 16 Finn Air
- 17 finnair delhi helsinki
- 18 Have you ever checked in Canvas Zippered Tote
- 19 Worries about a LAX - SEA - KIX trip
- 20 Flying the new TACA via Central America to Peru
- 21 LGA or Newark for ongoing flight arriving into JFK
- 22 London Heathrow Arrivals
- 23 Yippeee - SW showing up in Kayak searches!
- 24 AA to add seats on planes
- 25 Unable to prebook seats AF Premium Economy??!