For most of us, flying involves major airlines and BIG airplanes. Recently, I flew to Martha's Vineyard on a SMALL 9 passenger, single pilot operated flight. What an experience!
Kudos To Cape Air
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 2 Transfer time in CDG for different tickets
- 3 Best Airline to Fly to Singapore?
- 4 Singapore Stopover Holiday - Which Leg?
- 5 United/Lufthansa - no miles credit for the Lufthansa legs?
- 6 Rome Airport Luggage Storage
- 7 Booking Annoyance
- 8 Delta 767-300ER vs. USAir A300-200 Business Class
- 9 Considering an Around-the-World ticket
- 10 Virgin Atlantic to LHR in economy - any opinions?
- 11 United Four Across in Biz Class
- 12 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 13 Taxes and carrier-imposed fees - EXORBITANT!
- 14 Using Award Tickets: things can be flexible at the airport...
- 15 Arrival at SFO
- 16 American Airlines awards
- 17 Delta?
- 18 Suggestions for non-English-speaking travellers at London Heathrow Airport
- 19 Delayed Luggage
- 20 Ryanair puts on airs
- 21 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 22 Which is better-Quatar or Emirates?
- 23 Flying from East Coast to Italy - Strategy for Cheap Flights?
- 24 Seat selection help Korean Air
- 25 air canada not taking responsibility and not sure where to call