I am an Indian citizen want to travel to Argentina to meet my uncle,but I also want to take a transit visa to south america,will I get a visa of south America if I show my flight ticket.can anyone explain to me the procedure as this is my first visit,really don't know
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Qantas A380 vs 744 in economy
- 2 http://goldenhealthcenters.com/biogenic-xr/
- 3 More cheap transatlantic flights coming
- 4 Getting Global entry interview appointment
- 5 Documents for E-tickets?
- 6 Do you get miles with upgraded Econ. fare
- 7 IAD connection time of 1 hour 5 minutes for flight to Copenhagen.
- 8 Miami Airport-clearing customs question
- 9 Enough time
- 10 Flight Review – Vancouver to Hong Kong – Air Canada – Business Class
- 11 American Airines - Bad plane going; No plane coming back
- 12 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 13 Fare searches with flexible dates.
- 14 BA economy premiun seats
- 15 Ideas for stop over from MAUI to BOS
- 16 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 17 JFK Time Between Terminals?
- 18 British Airways headphones/earbuds
- 19 Book inter-Europe as part of open-jaw?
- 20 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 21 Voice calls during flights?
- 22 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?
- 23 altitude sickness on a plane?
- 24 Atlanta Immigration & Customs
- 25 Norwegian Air - What's the catch?