I am an Indian citizen want to travel to Argentina to meet my uncle,but I also want to take a transit visa to south america,will I get a visa of south America if I show my flight ticket.can anyone explain to me the procedure as this is my first visit,really don't know
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementscombined.com/elysian-eye-serum/
- 2 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 3 SFO runway closures ?
- 4 Amaszonas Airlines
- 5 El Salvador plane change
- 6 A horror story about Justfly
- 7 Would you rather...KEF vs ARN Layover
- 8 You gotta love Southwest
- 9 Vancouver Ariport lounges?
- 10 Picking a seat on Virgin
- 11 Condor phone number???
- 12 Condor flight check-in, seat selection, bag check, etc help?
- 13 Connection time
- 14 Anyone need round trip tickets to France / Barcelona
- 15 Priceline BA Flight on AA Codeshare Questions
- 16 Carry on
- 17 Upgraded; will it stick?
- 18 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 19 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
- 20 International trip to Zurich, in parts...?
- 21 First time to Italy
- 22 Departing FCO
- 23 Car seat harassment
- 24 Air Canada rouge or air transat?
- 25 Is it safe to put a laptop in a carry on suitcase?