I am an Indian citizen want to travel to Argentina to meet my uncle,but I also want to take a transit visa to south america,will I get a visa of south America if I show my flight ticket.can anyone explain to me the procedure as this is my first visit,really don't know
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Scandinavian SAS Plus
- 2 meal service on 10:30 pm deaprture?
- 3 connection in jfk for only 90 minutes
- 4 Connection Time at Heathrow.
- 5 Traveling to Spain in March
- 6 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 7 Google Flights ?
- 8 Jat Airlines? (AKA Serbia Airlines?)
- 9 Lufthansa or Condor Air
- 10 Norwegian Air - What's the catch?
- 11 LAX Domestic to Int'l Connx
- 12 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?
- 13 Premium Economy Virgin Atlantic
- 14 Help with Seats on KLM Flight
- 15 FLL Navigating Fort Lauderdale airport
- 16 Logging into my Aadvantage account
- 17 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 18 Flying "Backwards"
- 19 Europe (Lisbon) to Miami: Iberia or Lufthansa in terms of cabin comfort?
- 20 Asking for a sandwich in lieu of a hot meal
- 21 Reclining Seats in BA Premium Econ?
- 22 Delta and Virgin
- 23 Cancellation of Thai Airway return trip ticket
- 24 Newark connection
- 25 Which airline for Paris/Nice?