My carry on bag weighed 10.5 kilos instead of the allowed 10 kilo. They wanted to charge me 35 Euros to check it. I had a fit. They finally checked it but didn´t charge me. Instead of arriving in Barcelona at 12:40 a.m., the plain arrived at 3:15 a.m. I would recommend that when you check in with Vueling, don´t bring your carry on bag with you to the check in counter. Instead, have a friend watch it and take turns checking in.
Just flew Vueling Airlines in Spain
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Booking a United award in Lufthansa premium economy: Is it possible?
- 2 Alitalia
- 3 Lufthansa Intra-Europe Travel: How strict on hand baggage?
- 4 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?
- 5 Layover in the airport
- 6 Bringing in Bali coffee to Brunei and UK.
- 7 Any difference between Air NZ Business Class seats, 777-300, 787?
- 8 AA Downgrading from 777's to 767's on DFW-FRA Route
- 9 San Jose Costa Rica to Havana Cuba
- 10 British Air Miles - Household Account Question
- 11 Airfare to Italy
- 12 Getting bumped from Premium Economy on Delta/KLM
- 13 US Airways schedule changes
- 14 Confusing Lufthansa Carry On Weight Restrictions
- 15 use of united skylounge if flying a different airline
- 16 Need Advice on EU 261--contact Lufthansa or United for compensation?
- 17 Crease on passport ID page
- 18 Beware of Bravofly
- 19 never fly LIAT
- 20 JetBlue Amex card
- 21 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 22 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 23 21 hour layover in Doha?
- 24 Any input on recent KLM Premium Economy?
- 25 TSA pre-check vs. Global Entry