My carry on bag weighed 10.5 kilos instead of the allowed 10 kilo. They wanted to charge me 35 Euros to check it. I had a fit. They finally checked it but didn´t charge me. Instead of arriving in Barcelona at 12:40 a.m., the plain arrived at 3:15 a.m. I would recommend that when you check in with Vueling, don´t bring your carry on bag with you to the check in counter. Instead, have a friend watch it and take turns checking in.
Just flew Vueling Airlines in Spain
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Travellers Beware of Online Tricks!
- 2 787-9 Dreamliner
- 3 What are Level 1 and, especially, Level 2 on AmAirlines Advantage tickets?
- 4 Air New Zealand and Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 5 La Compagie
- 6 Biz lounge in Toronto
- 7 Which is better-Quatar or Emirates?
- 8 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 9 Flying business class, friend in economy
- 10 Turkish airline denying boarding and not fly us to final destination
- 11 Baggage transfer on two separate tickets
- 12 Does O'Hare Terminal 5 have Special TSA Precheck for Security?
- 13 Dubai 96 hour transit visa
- 14 Best seat AA transcon Airbus - first Class
- 15 90 minutes at Brisbane airport - enough time?
- 16 Hotels around JFK Airport
- 17 Best time to redeem AA miles?
- 18 Get a refund or credit for economy United tkts?
- 19 Questions about: Open Ended Airplane Ticket?
- 20 Flying from East Coast to Italy - Strategy for Cheap Flights?
- 21 Ins and Outs of Paying for Extra Legroom in Coach
- 22 HELP ME TO CHOOSE A BEST CONNECTION TO AVOID ROAMING CHARGES IN AUSTRALIA
- 23 Where are All The After Labor Day Airfare Sales to Europe?
- 24 Virgin Australia VS OneTravel
- 25 San Francisco to East Coast-morning or red eye?