My carry on bag weighed 10.5 kilos instead of the allowed 10 kilo. They wanted to charge me 35 Euros to check it. I had a fit. They finally checked it but didn´t charge me. Instead of arriving in Barcelona at 12:40 a.m., the plain arrived at 3:15 a.m. I would recommend that when you check in with Vueling, don´t bring your carry on bag with you to the check in counter. Instead, have a friend watch it and take turns checking in.
Just flew Vueling Airlines in Spain
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Virgin Australia VS OneTravel
- 2 Airline equalities top ten airlines for 2014. Some surprises.
- 3 Question about Star Alliance lounge access
- 4 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 5 airline transportation cart
- 6 US Air Absolutely Horrid
- 7 What will happen my ff trip on Lufthansa if there is a strike?
- 8 VISA date conflict
- 9 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 10 Ryanair puts on airs
- 11 Qantas Economy Class Amenities. SYD-DFW Are there any?
- 12 Seeking suggestions for airport that SW flies into and has PNS connections
- 13 Beware of Bravofly
- 14 HELP ME TO CHOOSE A BEST CONNECTION TO AVOID ROAMING CHARGES IN AUSTRALIA
- 15 Virgin Australia vs. Quantas Air
- 16 Does a first class tix automatically give one entry to Club?
- 17 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 18 Biz lounge in Toronto
- 19 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 20 Connecting: CDG-VRN
- 21 CDG-VRN Carry-On Question
- 22 Airfare for Budapest May 2015
- 23 Dubai / Visa
- 24 Keflavik Iceland changing planes
- 25 Ticketed Name Different Than Passport