My carry on bag weighed 10.5 kilos instead of the allowed 10 kilo. They wanted to charge me 35 Euros to check it. I had a fit. They finally checked it but didn´t charge me. Instead of arriving in Barcelona at 12:40 a.m., the plain arrived at 3:15 a.m. I would recommend that when you check in with Vueling, don´t bring your carry on bag with you to the check in counter. Instead, have a friend watch it and take turns checking in.
Just flew Vueling Airlines in Spain
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Travelers Insurance
- 2 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 3 Manchester vs London flights from the US
- 4 JetBlue Amex card
- 5 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?
- 6 Best premium economy to Europe
- 7 Premium economy--timing of purchase
- 8 Shortened connection time at FCO
- 9 never fly LIAT
- 10 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 11 Layover in the airport
- 12 Ryan air carry on personal items
- 13 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 14 best time to purchase ticket
- 15 Sleeping on airplanes (in cattle class)
- 16 Anyone know anything about JetnSave?
- 17 Upgrading econ to biz on United
- 18 Check your contract and don't get cancer
- 19 Help: Airfare to Madrid has skyrocketed - why?
- 20 Hiw Much Time to get Thru Customs & Immigration at IAH
- 21 help booking w Ryan air
- 22 Tickets Gdansk-London-Lisbon - anybody need?
- 23 When to book a companion ticket on BA?
- 24 Taxes and carrier-imposed fees - EXORBITANT!
- 25 what happens if flight is delayed or cancelled and you miss the event