United cancelled my flight due to hurricane Sandy. I submitted a refund request to them, and got a reference number. Now they tell me they cannot find the request and to resubmit the info via Fax. You can't get through to the refund department by phone or email, and no one else seems to be able to help. United knows the flight was cancelled because they cancelled it, so where's the money? Should I protest this through my credit card company or give it another try with United. I've already wasted lots of time on this.
Jumping through hoops to get a refund from United
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Beware of Bravofly
- 2 AA FF Miles to Europe and Asia
- 3 Turkish Airlines in the UK
- 4 Recent experience with TSA pre-check
- 5 International flight to domestic connection at Atlanta Airport
- 6 Has anyone had experience with Iflybusiness.com?
- 7 airlines drop fares on tues or wed.
- 8 Baggage and two separate tickets
- 9 When to buy tickets
- 10 Business class discounted brokers. Fly with class.com
- 11 Toronto Airport - Sheraton Gateway Hotel for a long layover?
- 12 TSA hand wipe
- 13 Delta question?
- 14 Layover in London
- 15 AAdvantage DevAAluation
- 16 Transit in Dubai Airport Terminal 3
- 17 British Air or Air France
- 18 Connectiing in CDG good or bad?
- 19 Please help with Delta miles
- 20 How is Verling Airllibes?
- 21 Help: Transit through Frankfurt on way to Turkey (from US)
- 22 Air fares to Europe in August
- 23 Tracking fare info
- 24 Kayak Price Alert - multicity?
- 25 Nonstop from Washington DC to Honolulu?