United cancelled my flight due to hurricane Sandy. I submitted a refund request to them, and got a reference number. Now they tell me they cannot find the request and to resubmit the info via Fax. You can't get through to the refund department by phone or email, and no one else seems to be able to help. United knows the flight was cancelled because they cancelled it, so where's the money? Should I protest this through my credit card company or give it another try with United. I've already wasted lots of time on this.
Jumping through hoops to get a refund from United
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Where are All The After Labor Day Airfare Sales to Europe?
- 2 Who's using Aeroplan, and how are you collecting them?
- 3 San Francisco to East Coast-morning or red eye?
- 4 Airline equalities top ten airlines for 2014. Some surprises.
- 5 Virgin Australia VS OneTravel
- 6 Question about Star Alliance lounge access
- 7 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 8 airline transportation cart
- 9 US Air Absolutely Horrid
- 10 What will happen my ff trip on Lufthansa if there is a strike?
- 11 VISA date conflict
- 12 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 13 Ryanair puts on airs
- 14 Qantas Economy Class Amenities. SYD-DFW Are there any?
- 15 Seeking suggestions for airport that SW flies into and has PNS connections
- 16 Beware of Bravofly
- 17 HELP ME TO CHOOSE A BEST CONNECTION TO AVOID ROAMING CHARGES IN AUSTRALIA
- 18 Virgin Australia vs. Quantas Air
- 19 Does a first class tix automatically give one entry to Club?
- 20 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 21 Biz lounge in Toronto
- 22 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 23 Connecting: CDG-VRN
- 24 CDG-VRN Carry-On Question
- 25 Airfare for Budapest May 2015