United cancelled my flight due to hurricane Sandy. I submitted a refund request to them, and got a reference number. Now they tell me they cannot find the request and to resubmit the info via Fax. You can't get through to the refund department by phone or email, and no one else seems to be able to help. United knows the flight was cancelled because they cancelled it, so where's the money? Should I protest this through my credit card company or give it another try with United. I've already wasted lots of time on this.
Jumping through hoops to get a refund from United
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Need Advice Regarding Schedule Change
- 2 TAP Airbus 330 Miami to Rome via Portugal
- 3 To select a seat or not>
- 4 1 Hour 1 minute connection in Newark
- 5 Using half of a RT ticket
- 6 ATL - domestic flight use security International terminal?
- 7 Unsealed pills ok for airlines?
- 8 Delta has changed my flight three times (so far)!
- 9 Turkish airlines
- 10 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 11 Frankfurt connection
- 12 Turkish Airlines / Layover at IST questions
- 13 Aadvantage seats availability
- 14 Schengen visa inquiry
- 15 Keeping AA miles alive
- 16 Singapore Airlines SilverKris Lounge Singapore Changi Airport
- 17 Singapore Airlines
- 18 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 19 Singapore Airlines A380 Business Class SQ 322 Sin to London
- 20 Malaysia-Singapore-Taiwan
- 21 New rules for United Mileage Plus elite qualification
- 22 What to do about Travelguard denied insurance claim?
- 23 RUH to AMS via CDG-1 hr layover enough?
- 24 United Premier status?
- 25 Wow airlines discount flights to London from US