United cancelled my flight due to hurricane Sandy. I submitted a refund request to them, and got a reference number. Now they tell me they cannot find the request and to resubmit the info via Fax. You can't get through to the refund department by phone or email, and no one else seems to be able to help. United knows the flight was cancelled because they cancelled it, so where's the money? Should I protest this through my credit card company or give it another try with United. I've already wasted lots of time on this.
Jumping through hoops to get a refund from United
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Do any airlines allow smoking on board?
- 2 Which Address on Luggage Tag?
- 3 Transferring air carriers and luggage?
- 4 TSA pre-check, what a joke!
- 5 Not Re-checking luggage at Port of Entry
- 6 airlines recommendation from the USA to Hong Kong
- 7 American 757 Economy: Renovated Interiors...?
- 8 TSA hand wipe
- 9 "Cabin max" backpacks
- 10 A mini-trip for Global Entry Interview
- 11 What to do about Travelguard denied insurance claim? please help
- 12 Saddle seats - coming to airbus soon
- 13 Avoid Alpha Flight Guru or be stranded somewhere and pay the price!
- 14 United flight reservation change
- 15 Amst-Spain - enough time to leave the airport?
- 16 economy plus seating on United Flights
- 17 Codeshares
- 18 First point if entry in USA
- 19 Help need about onward trabel
- 20 Missing middle name in system -- orbitz refuses to refund
- 21 Jacob Ng Community
- 22 Need Advice: Germany in October Prices
- 23 Austrian Airlines Business Class "Upgrade" - avoid
- 24 Cant get seats on united codeshare
- 25 LAX. Terminal 4 to terminal 6