United cancelled my flight due to hurricane Sandy. I submitted a refund request to them, and got a reference number. Now they tell me they cannot find the request and to resubmit the info via Fax. You can't get through to the refund department by phone or email, and no one else seems to be able to help. United knows the flight was cancelled because they cancelled it, so where's the money? Should I protest this through my credit card company or give it another try with United. I've already wasted lots of time on this.
Jumping through hoops to get a refund from United
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Air Canada - UTL flight
- 2 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 3 Travellers Beware of Online Tricks!
- 4 Questions asked by CBP
- 5 Using award miles, fly free but pay taxes
- 6 Europe to US destination non-stop options
- 7 Air Canada -- Emergency Row Exit
- 8 Cant get seats on united codeshare
- 9 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 10 Air New Zealand and Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 11 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 12 787-9 Dreamliner
- 13 Turkish airline denying boarding and not fly us to final destination
- 14 What are Level 1 and, especially, Level 2 on AmAirlines Advantage tickets?
- 15 La Compagie
- 16 Biz lounge in Toronto
- 17 Which is better-Quatar or Emirates?
- 18 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 19 Flying business class, friend in economy
- 20 Baggage transfer on two separate tickets
- 21 Does O'Hare Terminal 5 have Special TSA Precheck for Security?
- 22 Dubai 96 hour transit visa
- 23 Best seat AA transcon Airbus - first Class
- 24 90 minutes at Brisbane airport - enough time?
- 25 Hotels around JFK Airport