United cancelled my flight due to hurricane Sandy. I submitted a refund request to them, and got a reference number. Now they tell me they cannot find the request and to resubmit the info via Fax. You can't get through to the refund department by phone or email, and no one else seems to be able to help. United knows the flight was cancelled because they cancelled it, so where's the money? Should I protest this through my credit card company or give it another try with United. I've already wasted lots of time on this.
Jumping through hoops to get a refund from United
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 2 Unsealed pills ok for airlines?
- 3 Turkish airlines
- 4 Frankfurt connection
- 5 Turkish Airlines / Layover at IST questions
- 6 Aadvantage seats availability
- 7 1 Hour 1 minute connection in Newark
- 8 Schengen visa inquiry
- 9 Keeping AA miles alive
- 10 ATL - domestic flight use security International terminal?
- 11 Singapore Airlines SilverKris Lounge Singapore Changi Airport
- 12 Singapore Airlines
- 13 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 14 Singapore Airlines A380 Business Class SQ 322 Sin to London
- 15 Malaysia-Singapore-Taiwan
- 16 Using half of a RT ticket
- 17 New rules for United Mileage Plus elite qualification
- 18 What to do about Travelguard denied insurance claim?
- 19 RUH to AMS via CDG-1 hr layover enough?
- 20 United Premier status?
- 21 Wow airlines discount flights to London from US
- 22 Independent ticketing
- 23 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 24 Taxes refunded when Canceling a Flt
- 25 Connecting at Schiphol