United cancelled my flight due to hurricane Sandy. I submitted a refund request to them, and got a reference number. Now they tell me they cannot find the request and to resubmit the info via Fax. You can't get through to the refund department by phone or email, and no one else seems to be able to help. United knows the flight was cancelled because they cancelled it, so where's the money? Should I protest this through my credit card company or give it another try with United. I've already wasted lots of time on this.
Jumping through hoops to get a refund from United
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Question about Star Alliance lounge access
- 2 US Air Absolutely Horrid
- 3 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 4 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 5 CDG-VRN Carry-On Question
- 6 Airfare for Budapest May 2015
- 7 Dubai / Visa
- 8 Keflavik Iceland changing planes
- 9 HELP ME TO CHOOSE A BEST CONNECTION TO AVOID ROAMING CHARGES IN AUSTRALIA
- 10 Ticketed Name Different Than Passport
- 11 Qater Airlines - 3 hr layover in Doha now 13 hours
- 12 Seeking suggestions for airport that SW flies into and has PNS connections
- 13 PHL-FCO-ATH where will we go through passport control/customs?
- 14 VISA date conflict
- 15 Biz lounge in Toronto
- 16 Does a first class tix automatically give one entry to Club?
- 17 When to buy ticket?
- 18 Be Careful About Turkish Airlines
- 19 Self check-in airBaltic
- 20 Beware of Bravofly
- 21 Anyone know, LAX to NAN, sustenance ?
- 22 Has Anyone Tried US CBP's Mobile Passport Control at ATL?
- 23 Atlanta International Terminal
- 24 Expedia - Stay Away at all Costs
- 25 TSA pre-check, what a joke!