I fly from Boston through JFK to Madrid on the 28th. We will arrive at Terminal 8 at 4:30 pm and our flight leaves Terminal 7 at 6:00 pm. I just heard that at JFK you have to get on a train between terminals and then go back through security. Will we have enough time to do this? On the way home we have 3 hours so I am a little more comfortable on that flight, though it sounds like we will have to go through customs and then get to our connecting terminal. I really appreciate any advice from people who have flown through JFK before!
JFK Terminal 8 to Terminal 7 transfer in 1.5 hours??
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 AA Business Class seats from DFW to CDG and back to ORD - quality?
- 2 TAP Portuguese Air
- 3 Using a "Fake" Location for Better Flight Prices???
- 4 Do we need a 3 hour layover at DFW if coming from overseas?
- 5 The beggining of the end of Airbus A380?
- 6 Oxford to Athens and back to London
- 7 Time needed between flights?
- 8 Air canada checking correct VISA
- 9 Health and Safety for time left sitting on the tarmac.
- 10 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 11 Which One World Airline to Use: American, Cathay Pacific, JAL?
- 12 90 minute change at heathrow terminal 5
- 13 Unsealed pills ok for airlines?
- 14 Delta has changed my flight three times (so far)!
- 15 redeeming dividend miles
- 16 Keeping AA miles alive
- 17 Taxis at CDG......
- 18 why hasnt price of airfare dropped?
- 19 United/Lufthansa code share--can't reserve seats until departure??????
- 20 KLM stinks
- 21 Driver's License Expired and TSA
- 22 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 23 Please help: Singapore to Tahiti to Hawaii to Singapore
- 24 Name on passport differs from air ticket
- 25 Korean Air Executive Resigns Post After Halting Flight Over Snack Service