I fly from Boston through JFK to Madrid on the 28th. We will arrive at Terminal 8 at 4:30 pm and our flight leaves Terminal 7 at 6:00 pm. I just heard that at JFK you have to get on a train between terminals and then go back through security. Will we have enough time to do this? On the way home we have 3 hours so I am a little more comfortable on that flight, though it sounds like we will have to go through customs and then get to our connecting terminal. I really appreciate any advice from people who have flown through JFK before!
JFK Terminal 8 to Terminal 7 transfer in 1.5 hours??
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 2 United Changed my flight without asking
- 3 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 4 KLM Comfort Economy?
- 5 US Airways or Lufthansa for teen traveling alone
- 6 Suggestions for non-English-speaking travellers at London Heathrow Airport
- 7 Transfer time in CDG for different tickets
- 8 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 9 Best Airline to Fly to Singapore?
- 10 Delta 767-300ER vs. USAir A300-200 Business Class
- 11 Wow airlines discount flights to London from US
- 12 Singapore Stopover Holiday - Which Leg?
- 13 United/Lufthansa - no miles credit for the Lufthansa legs?
- 14 Rome Airport Luggage Storage
- 15 Booking Annoyance
- 16 Considering an Around-the-World ticket
- 17 Virgin Atlantic to LHR in economy - any opinions?
- 18 United Four Across in Biz Class
- 19 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 20 Taxes and carrier-imposed fees - EXORBITANT!
- 21 Using Award Tickets: things can be flexible at the airport...
- 22 Arrival at SFO
- 23 American Airlines awards
- 24 Delta?
- 25 Delayed Luggage