I fly from Boston through JFK to Madrid on the 28th. We will arrive at Terminal 8 at 4:30 pm and our flight leaves Terminal 7 at 6:00 pm. I just heard that at JFK you have to get on a train between terminals and then go back through security. Will we have enough time to do this? On the way home we have 3 hours so I am a little more comfortable on that flight, though it sounds like we will have to go through customs and then get to our connecting terminal. I really appreciate any advice from people who have flown through JFK before!
JFK Terminal 8 to Terminal 7 transfer in 1.5 hours??
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 TAP Airbus 330 Miami to Rome via Portugal
- 2 Need Advice Regarding Schedule Change
- 3 To select a seat or not>
- 4 1 Hour 1 minute connection in Newark
- 5 Using half of a RT ticket
- 6 ATL - domestic flight use security International terminal?
- 7 Unsealed pills ok for airlines?
- 8 Delta has changed my flight three times (so far)!
- 9 Turkish airlines
- 10 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 11 Frankfurt connection
- 12 Turkish Airlines / Layover at IST questions
- 13 Aadvantage seats availability
- 14 Schengen visa inquiry
- 15 Keeping AA miles alive
- 16 Singapore Airlines SilverKris Lounge Singapore Changi Airport
- 17 Singapore Airlines
- 18 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 19 Singapore Airlines A380 Business Class SQ 322 Sin to London
- 20 Malaysia-Singapore-Taiwan
- 21 New rules for United Mileage Plus elite qualification
- 22 What to do about Travelguard denied insurance claim?
- 23 RUH to AMS via CDG-1 hr layover enough?
- 24 United Premier status?
- 25 Wow airlines discount flights to London from US