I am taking a flight from Buffalo with Jetblue (which I believe is in T5 of JFK Airport), and will be arriving in JFK at 7am. However, my next flight is with Cathay (which I believe is in T7 of JFK airport) at 9am.
I am not a US citizen. Will it be possible to get there within 2 hours, inclusive of TSA airport security and such? I am hoping that the airport and checking in will not be quite as crowded at that time.
Is anyone able to advise me?
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Cheap flights to Europe from Pittsburg
- 2 Delta/Virgin Atlantic carryon sizes
- 3 Getting Global entry interview appointment
- 4 Consolidators for Biz Class - has any one used one?
- 5 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 6 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 7 How to figure out the cost of a trip when purchasing insurance.
- 8 Airtreks and Bootsnall
- 9 Miami International Airport
- 10 T4 (AA) remodel at LAX
- 11 What should I know about flying Southwest?
- 12 Complimentary upgrades on Delta with companion
- 13 Question on checkin for international
- 14 travelling with ensure
- 15 Connection time
- 16 Flight from Athens to Santorini?
- 17 Connecting in Toronto for return to US
- 18 Award travel and fees
- 19 Arlanda connecting flight Intl to oslo Customs??
- 20 PHL layover
- 21 Is there a best day to book an international flight? a best day to fly?
- 22 searching for flights on Kayak
- 23 PHL-CDG airline change with checked bags (less than 2 hrs) HELP!!!
- 24 U.K. Registered Traveler vs Fast Track
- 25 Booking with airline vs. Orbitz or Priceline