I am taking a flight from Buffalo with Jetblue (which I believe is in T5 of JFK Airport), and will be arriving in JFK at 7am. However, my next flight is with Cathay (which I believe is in T7 of JFK airport) at 9am.
I am not a US citizen. Will it be possible to get there within 2 hours, inclusive of TSA airport security and such? I am hoping that the airport and checking in will not be quite as crowded at that time.
Is anyone able to advise me?
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Layover
- 2 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 3 Flight from Athens to Santorini?
- 4 Transferring in Beijing to Hong Kong
- 5 Getting Global entry interview appointment
- 6 Miami Airport-clearing customs question
- 7 What should I know about flying Southwest?
- 8 Heathrow: Can I make it?
- 9 Atlanta Immigration & Customs
- 10 Renewal of Global Entry
- 11 IAD connection time of 1 hour 5 minutes for flight to Copenhagen.
- 12 More cheap transatlantic flights coming
- 13 Complimentary upgrades on Delta with companion
- 14 Do you get miles with upgraded Econ. fare
- 15 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 16 Ideas for stop over from MAUI to BOS
- 17 Wedding + Honeymoon (Toronto / Sao Paulo / Male)
- 18 Documents for E-tickets?
- 19 Qantas A380 vs 744 in economy
- 20 Enough time
- 21 Flight Review – Vancouver to Hong Kong – Air Canada – Business Class
- 22 American Airines - Bad plane going; No plane coming back
- 23 Fare searches with flexible dates.
- 24 BA economy premiun seats
- 25 BA not to fly to serve anymore.