I am taking a flight from Buffalo with Jetblue (which I believe is in T5 of JFK Airport), and will be arriving in JFK at 7am. However, my next flight is with Cathay (which I believe is in T7 of JFK airport) at 9am.
I am not a US citizen. Will it be possible to get there within 2 hours, inclusive of TSA airport security and such? I am hoping that the airport and checking in will not be quite as crowded at that time.
Is anyone able to advise me?
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Cheap Booking 1-800-273-3602 Turkish Airlines Economy Class Flights
- 2 Air Berlin flight rebooking fiasco
- 3 Hypothetical question
- 4 Would you use frequent flier miles for an Alitalia ticket for next May?
- 5 "This route is pending regulatory approval."
- 6 Headphones on planes
- 7 redress number question
- 8 London to Morocco/stopover; Passport? Ideas?
- 9 Has anyone flown Wow Air from the east coast to Paris?
- 10 Getting Seat Assignments on Iberia (American Airlines Ticket)
- 11 Customs, Immigration, Passport Control
- 12 Seeking feedback on Royal Air Maroc nonstop IAD-CAS
- 13 Detroit to London to Croatia
- 14 Toronto to Malaga to Toulon to Athens then back to Toronto via Malaga!
- 15 Fastest route between JFK terminal 8 AA and JFK terminal 5 JetBlue
- 16 Segment-by-segment searching for award travel? t
- 17 Best time to book internationsl flights on United, using FF miles
- 18 Does anyone know what's happening with United in November?
- 19 From Riyadh, (KSA) to London, (UK)
- 20 Bravofly issue
- 21 How Many Stamps in Your Passport?
- 22 AA Aadvantage Website is Making Me CRAZY!!!
- 23 First time traveler in need of serious advices
- 24 Is it worth looking into a travel agent for booking flights?
- 25 Connecting through Pearson (Europe-USA) on 2 tickets