I am taking a flight from Buffalo with Jetblue (which I believe is in T5 of JFK Airport), and will be arriving in JFK at 7am. However, my next flight is with Cathay (which I believe is in T7 of JFK airport) at 9am.
I am not a US citizen. Will it be possible to get there within 2 hours, inclusive of TSA airport security and such? I am hoping that the airport and checking in will not be quite as crowded at that time.
Is anyone able to advise me?
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 1st RTW- cheapest place to start?
- 2 Newark Terminal Transfer
- 3 How much time do I need to switch planes in CDG
- 4 Shopping duty Free On Board versus On Ground
- 5 Best time to buy tix on Southwest
- 6 Redeeming Miles with a Capital One Card
- 7 Free Stopovers in Europe, flying from NYC?
- 8 Best/worst airlines for traveling with pets?
- 9 Porter or Air Canada?
- 10 Going through security with herbs?
- 11 Help me get award tickets using variety of points
- 12 Foot Rests? China Airlines Premium Economy Experiences ??
- 13 Chocolates in carry on allowed?
- 14 Is it safe to put a laptop in a carry on suitcase?
- 15 Booking with airline vs. Orbitz or Priceline
- 16 Travel with iPad on International Flight
- 17 What can be done if one date is wrong?
- 18 West Coast USA>France routes
- 19 United and ANA
- 20 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 21 Domestic to Int'l at JFK
- 22 Help!
- 23 Scandanivian Airlines
- 24 Airtreks and Bootsnall
- 25 El Salvador plane change