I am taking a flight from Buffalo with Jetblue (which I believe is in T5 of JFK Airport), and will be arriving in JFK at 7am. However, my next flight is with Cathay (which I believe is in T7 of JFK airport) at 9am.
I am not a US citizen. Will it be possible to get there within 2 hours, inclusive of TSA airport security and such? I am hoping that the airport and checking in will not be quite as crowded at that time.
Is anyone able to advise me?
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://www.idealhealthdoctor.com/hydro-muscle-max-reviews/
- 2 Scandinavian SAS Plus
- 3 meal service on 10:30 pm deaprture?
- 4 connection in jfk for only 90 minutes
- 5 Connection Time at Heathrow.
- 6 Traveling to Spain in March
- 7 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 8 Google Flights ?
- 9 Jat Airlines? (AKA Serbia Airlines?)
- 10 Lufthansa or Condor Air
- 11 Norwegian Air - What's the catch?
- 12 LAX Domestic to Int'l Connx
- 13 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?
- 14 Premium Economy Virgin Atlantic
- 15 Help with Seats on KLM Flight
- 16 FLL Navigating Fort Lauderdale airport
- 17 Logging into my Aadvantage account
- 18 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 19 Flying "Backwards"
- 20 Europe (Lisbon) to Miami: Iberia or Lufthansa in terms of cabin comfort?
- 21 Asking for a sandwich in lieu of a hot meal
- 22 Reclining Seats in BA Premium Econ?
- 23 Delta and Virgin
- 24 Cancellation of Thai Airway return trip ticket
- 25 Newark connection