We are coming from France, flying to Washington, through JFK, in April.
Our flight from France lands at 4.50pm at JFK-Terminal 3 (Delta) and we plan to take off at Terminal 8 at 7.50pm to WAS.
That gives us 3 hours all in all.
- Do we have a reasonable chance to catch our second flight, given that we need to pass through immigration and catch our luggages too ? Reading through lots of other posts, I could see that 1.30h was the average time required to exit the terminal. Is it still accurate ?
- How long will it then take us to travel to terminal 8, check in our luggage and pass security?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Connection Time at Heathrow.
- 2 Traveling to Spain in March
- 3 Scandinavian SAS Plus
- 4 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 5 Google Flights ?
- 6 Jat Airlines? (AKA Serbia Airlines?)
- 7 Lufthansa or Condor Air
- 8 Norwegian Air - What's the catch?
- 9 LAX Domestic to Int'l Connx
- 10 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?
- 11 Premium Economy Virgin Atlantic
- 12 Help with Seats on KLM Flight
- 13 FLL Navigating Fort Lauderdale airport
- 14 Logging into my Aadvantage account
- 15 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 16 Flying "Backwards"
- 17 Europe (Lisbon) to Miami: Iberia or Lufthansa in terms of cabin comfort?
- 18 Asking for a sandwich in lieu of a hot meal
- 19 Reclining Seats in BA Premium Econ?
- 20 Delta and Virgin
- 21 Cancellation of Thai Airway return trip ticket
- 22 Newark connection
- 23 connection in jfk for only 90 minutes
- 24 Which airline for Paris/Nice?
- 25 Ticket spelling error with Orbitz