We are coming from France, flying to Washington, through JFK, in April.
Our flight from France lands at 4.50pm at JFK-Terminal 3 (Delta) and we plan to take off at Terminal 8 at 7.50pm to WAS.
That gives us 3 hours all in all.
- Do we have a reasonable chance to catch our second flight, given that we need to pass through immigration and catch our luggages too ? Reading through lots of other posts, I could see that 1.30h was the average time required to exit the terminal. Is it still accurate ?
- How long will it then take us to travel to terminal 8, check in our luggage and pass security?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Tipping for Wheelchair Assistance
- 2 Toronto-Atlanta-Fort Walton Beach
- 3 Norwegian Airlines through Expedia
- 4 Global Entry advice
- 5 Discount Airlines Ok?
- 6 TXL or FRA?
- 7 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 8 Fly Royal Jordanian BKK to HKG?
- 9 The Big Black X at U.S. Immigration
- 10 Please tell me about RyanAir and EasyJet
- 11 Overnight Layover at LaGuardia
- 12 Istanbul Airport is Horrible
- 13 Need Advice about Ticket Price Drop
- 14 Thomas Cook Airlines PREMIUM ECONOMY from JFK-MAN return - WORTH IT?
- 15 Beach Ball headrest?
- 16 compensation for loosing a bag
- 17 Cancelling an AA miles ticket
- 18 RTW Routing Guidance
- 19 JFK or EWR?
- 20 Transit time at Narita, Tokyo. Is 1h 5m do-able?
- 21 Best Premium Economy to Copenhagen from DTW
- 22 Virgin Vs. Delta BOS-LHR
- 23 Gifting AA miles
- 24 How do I book AA award flights using two different account numbers?
- 25 WOW paying for an assigned seat!