We are coming from France, flying to Washington, through JFK, in April.
Our flight from France lands at 4.50pm at JFK-Terminal 3 (Delta) and we plan to take off at Terminal 8 at 7.50pm to WAS.
That gives us 3 hours all in all.
- Do we have a reasonable chance to catch our second flight, given that we need to pass through immigration and catch our luggages too ? Reading through lots of other posts, I could see that 1.30h was the average time required to exit the terminal. Is it still accurate ?
- How long will it then take us to travel to terminal 8, check in our luggage and pass security?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://getmenshealth.com/intelleral/
- 2 PHL-CDG airline change with checked bags (less than 2 hrs) HELP!!!
- 3 Frustrated w/ 1 qt bag limit
- 4 Using half of a round trip ticket...
- 5 Changing Dates on United FF award tix
- 6 Sky Airlines - buying tickets from USA over internet!
- 7 Handicap assistance at FCO
- 8 KLM Business Class
- 9 Travelling to Australia on a passport with less then 6 months validity?
- 10 Admirals Club Lounge Access for First Class Int'l Passengers?
- 11 First time, Best Business class?
- 12 Flying from Tokyo (NRT or HND) to San Francisco (SFO or SJC). Options?
- 13 Which airport for connection to/from Europe?
- 14 Best ideas to pack in your carry on?
- 15 Eurowings & Cologne Airpot
- 16 Miami>LHR>AMS
- 17 From NYC to MAD and to NYC from LISBON..direct flights
- 18 Comments on BA BOS-LHR flights, equipment
- 19 Asking for a sandwich in lieu of a hot meal
- 20 KLM is unfair to vegetarians!
- 21 Using American Miles
- 22 Changing airlines n 1.5 h in CDG, is it possible?
- 23 Airline sold ticket with short connection
- 24 Student Universe
- 25 Instant Cold Compress and TSA