Hi all together,
I'm flying from L.A. to NYC with Virgin America and arrive at 3.59 pm at JFK, Terminal 4. My next flight to Vienna/Austria (Europe) with Austrian Airlines leaves at 5.40 pm from Terminal 1. So I have 1h 40 min. to catch my next flight. It's not a collection flight - so if I miss the flight to Europe it would be a no show.
- Do you think this is enough time? (I know it's tight...)
- Do I need to catch my luggage after the first flight?
- How long will it take with the AirTrain form terminal 4 to 1?
Thank you so much for your help in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://dietplanusa.com/better-beard-club/
- 2 Check your electronics or fly American
- 3 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 4 Sea-Tac Virgin Atlantic flight
- 5 Flying through Casablanca
- 6 How to book YYZ-ZRH-NBO-YYZ ?
- 7 what if connecting flight cancels
- 8 enough time for this flight?
- 9 Qantas FF access to Emirates lounge CDG?
- 10 aRound-The-World for less than $/€ 1,200
- 11 EasyJet
- 12 TSA OR Global Entry
- 13 How to figure out the cost of a trip when purchasing insurance.
- 14 "This route is pending regulatory approval."
- 15 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 16 U.K. Registered Traveler vs Fast Track
- 17 How do you get from terminal 8 to terminal 2 at JFK airport?
- 18 Amsterdam flight change
- 19 AA FF flights
- 20 Consolidators for Biz Class - has any one used one?
- 21 Delta/Virgin Atlantic carryon sizes
- 22 Ways to stay entertained at Toronto Airport
- 23 Compensation after engine fire, 2 day delay
- 24 Europe's LCC routes - lots of changes!
- 25 Delta or El Al to Israel?
Hi all together,