Hi all together,
I'm flying from L.A. to NYC with Virgin America and arrive at 3.59 pm at JFK, Terminal 4. My next flight to Vienna/Austria (Europe) with Austrian Airlines leaves at 5.40 pm from Terminal 1. So I have 1h 40 min. to catch my next flight. It's not a collection flight - so if I miss the flight to Europe it would be a no show.
- Do you think this is enough time? (I know it's tight...)
- Do I need to catch my luggage after the first flight?
- How long will it take with the AirTrain form terminal 4 to 1?
Thank you so much for your help in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 British Open
- 2 Connecting through Pearson (Europe-USA) on 2 tickets
- 3 BA strike through August! Should I book alternate flights?
- 4 Air Berlin flight rebooking fiasco
- 5 AC Montreal-FCO: scheduling train to Florence
- 6 American Airlines to SAS
- 7 Suggestion for travel agent just to book flights?
- 8 Solo trip to Spain ..then on to London on own???
- 9 Best time to buy tix on Southwest
- 10 2017 World's Top 100 Airlines Identified
- 11 JFK-LHR-Athens. How much time is needed at Heathrow?
- 12 procedure to get tourist visa to austria for Indian
- 13 How Many Stamps in Your Passport?
- 14 Long flight tips and entertainment
- 15 Separate tickets with only carry ons -- do I have to go through customs?
- 16 Norwegian Airlines in Chicago
- 17 How much time do I need to switch planes in CDG
- 18 UA Mileage FF Changes
- 19 Travel with iPad on International Flight
- 20 Is 8 months too early to buy and international plane ticket?
- 21 Is it necessary to book a longer layover for this?
- 22 Traveling to US through Madrid
- 23 El Salvador plane change
- 24 Is it worth looking into a travel agent for booking flights?
- 25 Cheaper to buy plane ticket in Canada instead of US?
Hi all together,