My husband and I have Global Entry which makes us eligible for TSA pre-check where available. It seems it is now available for Jet Blue at Logan but only if you use a smartphone for your boarding pass. I have a smart phone, husband does not. Does anyone know if I can have both boarding passes on my phone or how this might work? If it matters, our reservation is under one confirmation number. I've sent a query to Jet Blue but would also love a real-life answer if anyone has experienced this. Thanks very much.
Jet Blue TSA Pre-check at Boston Logan
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Transfer time in CDG for different tickets
- 2 Best Airline to Fly to Singapore?
- 3 Singapore Stopover Holiday - Which Leg?
- 4 United/Lufthansa - no miles credit for the Lufthansa legs?
- 5 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 6 Rome Airport Luggage Storage
- 7 Booking Annoyance
- 8 Delta 767-300ER vs. USAir A300-200 Business Class
- 9 Considering an Around-the-World ticket
- 10 Virgin Atlantic to LHR in economy - any opinions?
- 11 United Four Across in Biz Class
- 12 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 13 Taxes and carrier-imposed fees - EXORBITANT!
- 14 Using Award Tickets: things can be flexible at the airport...
- 15 Arrival at SFO
- 16 American Airlines awards
- 17 Delta?
- 18 Suggestions for non-English-speaking travellers at London Heathrow Airport
- 19 Delayed Luggage
- 20 Ryanair puts on airs
- 21 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 22 Which is better-Quatar or Emirates?
- 23 Flying from East Coast to Italy - Strategy for Cheap Flights?
- 24 Seat selection help Korean Air
- 25 air canada not taking responsibility and not sure where to call