I find this annoying, but it's our future, I think. For domestic flights, which are all Jet Blue does, I believe, I always carry on anyway, but if one is physically unable to hoist a bag into the overhead, or can't pack light for whatever reason, or has to carry on a medical device as one of the two allowed items, that will be $25, please.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Miami Airport-clearing customs question
- 2 What should I know about flying Southwest?
- 3 Heathrow: Can I make it?
- 4 Atlanta Immigration & Customs
- 5 Renewal of Global Entry
- 6 IAD connection time of 1 hour 5 minutes for flight to Copenhagen.
- 7 More cheap transatlantic flights coming
- 8 Complimentary upgrades on Delta with companion
- 9 Getting Global entry interview appointment
- 10 Do you get miles with upgraded Econ. fare
- 11 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 12 Ideas for stop over from MAUI to BOS
- 13 Wedding + Honeymoon (Toronto / Sao Paulo / Male)
- 14 Documents for E-tickets?
- 15 Qantas A380 vs 744 in economy
- 16 Enough time
- 17 Flight Review – Vancouver to Hong Kong – Air Canada – Business Class
- 18 American Airines - Bad plane going; No plane coming back
- 19 Fare searches with flexible dates.
- 20 BA economy premiun seats
- 21 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 22 JFK Time Between Terminals?
- 23 British Airways headphones/earbuds
- 24 Book inter-Europe as part of open-jaw?
- 25 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare